I'm No Texas Fan, but I'm going to get Ripped by Hookem Horns: - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

I'm No Texas Fan, but I'm going to get Ripped by Hookem Horns:

Vince Young is got to be the worst Texas Quarterback in Texas's 100+ year history... He's about as useful as a 1 mm socket in my tool box... It was like watching Quincy Carter in the Carolina playoff game... Texas should have given up on him and played Chance Mock after fumbling in the 4th. Texas has no passing game. Don't blame it on the receivers because if you can't throw it to them, then the receivers can't make plays...ask the Cowboys last year

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:40 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

I hope A&M relizes that he can get sacked or hurried every time he's Blizzed from his right side. It's almost like he's blind in the right eye.

I like how yesterday on the Ticket I think Bob and Dan were talking about how Texas fans hope he's as good as Reggie McNeal, but that he is NOT as good as Reggie McNeal. Those are BAD radio's words, not mine!!!

BTW: Hookem won't be posting for a couple weeks, so don't worry.
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:43 PM
M0DERAT0R

I agree with Shaolin. They should have put in Mock since the running game was shutdown.

I hope a&m realizes that Texas will not have to rely on Young's arm to be the aggies.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
I agree with Shaolin. They should have put in Mock since the running game was shutdown.

I hope a&m realizes that Texas will not have to rely on Young's arm to be the aggies.
After seeing todays showing of the RED-river Shutout, I've played 3 years under Dennis Francione at New Mexico, don't worry he will out-coach Mack Brown 9.9 times out of 10...

post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:52 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Ok, I don't know if that's a good thing or a insult
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
I hope A&M relizes that he can get sacked or hurried every time he's Blizzed from his right side. It's almost like he's blind in the right eye.

I like how yesterday on the Ticket I think Bob and Dan were talking about how Texas fans hope he's as good as Reggie McNeal, but that he is NOT as good as Reggie McNeal. Those are BAD radio's words, not mine!!!

I hope this is true... I don't want Hookem to hurt my feelings because I'm very sensitive:

Vince Young makes Reggie McNeal look like Dante Cullpepper...

I called one of my friends to rip his ass because he rips me about New Mexico. He says that Vince Young was ineffective because of the "wet-ball"... I guess the raining affected the Texas running game too?

post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:12 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Ok, I don't know if that's a good thing or a insult
"Beat" was not only implied, it's a given.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
"Beat" was not only implied, it's a given.

Dudes we're going to get our asses reeeeeemed by Hookem

I guess I will be seeing Hookem along with the other Texas fans sorrowing over todays horrific loss, in Downtown Dallas tonight. I'm afraid that he will bust a cold Coors Edge over my head for making up this post. I will be looking over my shoulder using my one cat eye

post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Vince Young is got to be the worst Texas Quarterback in Texas's 100+ year history... He's about as useful as a 1 mm socket in my tool box... It was like watching Quincy Carter in the Carolina playoff game... Texas should have given up on him and played Chance Mock after fumbling in the 4th. Texas has no passing game. Don't blame it on the receivers because if you can't throw it to them, then the receivers can't make plays...ask the Cowboys last year

You know what if Texas had Chris Simms at quarterback today...???

Then Mack Brown would not be appologizing to Texas Fans today...

I want an appology for watching this game today Sorry Hookem

post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:24 PM
American Idol

Quote:

Davey, the one good thing about today is that uta didn't lose!

If A&M keeps getting better as the seasons goes the little t-sippers will be in trouble come the Friday after Thanksgiving. Of course, I'm still waiting for the wheels to fall off at anytime!

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

McNeal is 1/10000 of the QB VY is. To wit: VY doesnt lose to teams like Utah fucking state.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:08 PM
CFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
McNeal is 1/10000 of the QB VY is.
You've got to be kidding. McNeal would have done much better than Young.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:08 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
McNeal is 1/10000 of the QB VY is. To wit: VY doesnt lose to teams like Utah fucking state.

To Wit??? Who the fuck talks like that? Oh wait, drunk pathedic depresed t-sips.

BTW: How many rushing fumbles does McNeal have this year? (But I'm not saying anything) Or interceptions for that matter? 1/100000? Did you're whiskey bottle give you that stat?

Drunk Ass.
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
To Wit??? Who the fuck talks like that? Oh wait, drunk pathedic depresed t-sips.

BTW: How many rushing fumbles does McNeal have this year? (But I'm not saying anything) Or interceptions for that matter? 1/100000? Did you're whiskey bottle give you that stat?

Drunk Ass.
Thu. Sep. 2 7:30 p.m. ET at Utah 21-41 L

Sorry the phrase "to wit" was that far over your head. I shoulda dummied myself down to Aggy before engagin in conversation with you.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:22 PM
CFH

Explain to us how you think Young is better than McNeal?

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaji
Explain to us how you think Young is better than McNeal?
Young doesnt go out and lose to teams like UTAH.

Obviously you've never seen the two play, so it's a pointless conversation.

Maybe if McNeal could keep it within 35 during the annual Texas rout of Aggy, we could talk about it late in the season.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:57 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Thu. Sep. 2 7:30 p.m. ET at Utah 21-41 L

Sorry the phrase "to wit" was that far over your head. I shoulda dummied myself down to Aggy before engagin in conversation with you.
OMG, is that ALL you've got??? That pathedic, even by your standards.
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
OMG, is that ALL you've got??? That pathedic, even by your standards.
"That average," by Aggy standards.
And wtf is "pathedic"?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Time Served

He'd play exactly the same if you cut his head off. He is a man with no brain of his own and just a throwing arm, which isn't that good either. WTF, I'm gonna forward lateral it to a lineman when we are at OU 35 and we need to score. Take the fucking sack and hold onto the football.

Stang Lover in Fallstown Texas.
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by NtStangLover
He'd play exactly the same if you cut his head off. He is a man with no brain of his own and just a throwing arm, which isn't that good either. WTF, I'm gonna forward lateral it to a lineman when we are at OU 35 and we need to score. Take the fucking sack and hold onto the football.
That was pretty fucking stupid of VY. Sophomore mistakes...hopefully, he'll grow outta that. He shoudla taken the sack when he managed to get rid of it, earlier in the game too...the play the announcers were all gaga over.....both of them DUMB, DUMB.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
That was pretty fucking stupid of VY. Sophomore mistakes...hopefully, he'll grow outta that. He shoudla taken the sack when he managed to get rid of it, earlier in the game too...the play the announcers were all gaga over.....both of them DUMB, DUMB.

Theres really no excuse for the kind of preparation they go through to play the way that he did... You can't complain about the defense. If I was Mack Brown, I would have benched Vince Young after the fumble and played Chance Mock in the 4th quarter. As the head coach, you owe it to your seniors and to your fans to do whatever it takes to put your team in position to win. You had nothing to lose by doing so. This would have been a situation that everyone watching would have understood. You could see after 3 quarters of the game that Vince Young was not going to spark that offense. What makes you think that he would pull through in the 4th quarter? Odds are against you in this coaching strategy. He couldn't throw the ball to his receivers with any accuracy at all. All he did was look for his tight-end and throw to Benson in the flats. He became more predictable after OU made adjustments to their zone defense at half time. I also noticed that he wasn't helping out his line by "stepping into the pocket" with his throws.

Vince Young makes Reggie McNeal look like Dante Cullpepper... If you think that Texas is going to run through the Aggies, then you better think again... Coach Fran will see the film of this OU Shutout and expose Vince Young like blacks-on-blondes.com

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Lifer

I felt bad for texas , I think the two teams play such similar styles . It came down to the players cause they both knew what the other one does, and all you have to do is stop that....

1995 cobra bolt ons red with black cloth 1.76 60'

13.27 at 102.83 6123' air ... in shop getting procharged d1sc canfield heads etc etc
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:47 AM
10% Real Fruit Juice

i'll give you this...

yeah, we all know texas has been better than a&m in the past. thats fine and dandy. and on paper, texas is better this year. texas very well may beat my beloved aggies, and i am fine with that. but texas cannot win the big game. period. and as far as young being better than mcneal...mcneal has done something that simms never did or young will never do....he beat the sooners. gig 'em. i can appreciate your love for the horns, hookem, but damn, you are grabbing at straws. first, it was "texas will beat ou". they lost. then you change your sig to the recent history of a&m-tu. then you praise simms for being what "heupel and white will never be". i share a lot of the same views as you as far as politics, etc., but you take your love of the horns way past the extreme. i would love for a texas team..any texas team..to bring that sears or ap trophy back to our great state. i wish texas the best of luck in every game except the day after thanksgiving. i don't talk a lot of shit, but if the ags win, i may get banned from the board. i am gonna blow it up like you have done recently...
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:58 AM
Saint's heart sinner skin

well i'm glad someone else has FINALLY come to see the light. I've been swearing up and down since mack brown came to texas and vince young started playing for texas that they FUCKING SUCK... but the moronic, bland, non-talent judging mf'ers keep insisting that vincent young is the golden child, the savior of texas football, the savior of the texas qb position, the single-most influential player at any position for any team...and that mack brown is the answer to our national title hope prayers...blah blah blah. the ONLY time i've been impressed with mack brown was when we beat nebraska several years ago as underdogs. I've said it once, I'll say it again...i'm the biggest horns fan you'll find, but i'm also a realist. everyone says "look at those plays he's made, look at those long runs, look how easy it is to make ppl miss." to which i reply "wait until he plays a good defense." well, vincent young played a good defense yesterday and he's lucky his #'s aren't even uglier than they are. vy is very lucky that some ou players have slippery fingers. "coach" brown, and i use that term loosely...because he's just a damn good smooth talker has to go. after letting nt'l champ hopes die b/c of not choosing the right qb and now after losing to OU because you're too ignorant to put your better qb in the game... mack brown needs to go. i don't care what the commentators say on tv, they say "mack brown won't get fired for losing one game a year..." that's not the point, the point is that he's screwing the whole team out of chances. chances to win, chances to beat ou, chances to go to more than the holiday bowl, etc just because he can't pick the better qb. winning at least 9 games is a GIVEN when you have the #1 and #2 recruiting class in the nation for a 4 yr stretch. you're gonna win at least 8-9 games on pure talent alone. it's the other 2-3 games that aren't gonna come easy, especially if you're not using your best weapons. mack brown was just out-coached AGAIN, purely on the basis of the fact that he didn't even use his best players in the game. /rant

as far as reggie mcneil goes... i haven't seen him this year, but he sucked last year. everyone raved about how great he is...but i didn't see it. i saw a mediocre running back who throws ducks to recievers, playing qb. i've been saying for the last couple years that i hope a&m gets better b/c i hate going to thanksgiving knowing who is gonna win. A&M got that one win recently , and if we play down to a&m's level this year by playing vy, we're gonna lose that game too.
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 02:08 AM
10% Real Fruit Juice

i too am a realist...

and i root for texas over teams like the sooners. man, if they could get over that hump, they would be on a straight shot to the title game. i do not think anyone in the big 12 north can beat texas, much less oklahoma. i am a huge aggies fan, but the truth of it is they are still rebuilding. hopefully fran can turn it around. and i was way pissed when applewhite was benched in favor of simms. it is like mack brown has some higher power telling him who to play and when. he needs to say fuck everything else and do whatever it takes to win, save cheating. although i bleed maroon, i would not mind texas winning the title, for the simple reason that texas as a state needs to reassert itself as the football capital. and the texas board WILL fire mack brown for just one game a year. you guys know how it is here. a winning record is a given, contending for the national title is expected...
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 02:31 AM
Saint's heart sinner skin

well said tony...

i feel the same way. i bleed burnt orange, but i root for the ags/red raiders/bears etc when they're up against anyone but UT. I was glad you guys got a different coach who has seemed to get the ags over their respective "hump" as well. i don't know if i'm a huge franchione fan, but we'll see if he gets it done. he just gives me the same vibes as m. brown did when he first arrived. he seemed to be better than the previous coach, but not the perfect fit. At this point, I don't care who wins at thanksgiving, as long as chance mock gets to play his fair share/ start. i feel so bad for these guys... brown is messing with their lives here. we're looking at 2 very good qb's who have just been shunned by brown and sat on the bench for a lesser qb. i mean, look at the facts as i stated in another post:
applewhite was asked to come to the new england pats camp. they didn't pick simms in the draft did they??? the qb that DIDN'T enter the draft was asked to come play for a better team than the guy who he sat on the bench for!!!
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
well i'm glad someone else has FINALLY come to see the light. I've been swearing up and down since mack brown came to texas and vince young started playing for texas that they FUCKING SUCK... but the moronic, bland, non-talent judging mf'ers keep insisting that vincent young is the golden child, the savior of texas football, the savior of the texas qb position, the single-most influential player at any position for any team...and that mack brown is the answer to our national title hope prayers...blah blah blah. the ONLY time i've been impressed with mack brown was when we beat nebraska several years ago as underdogs. I've said it once, I'll say it again...i'm the biggest horns fan you'll find, but i'm also a realist. everyone says "look at those plays he's made, look at those long runs, look how easy it is to make ppl miss." to which i reply "wait until he plays a good defense." well, vincent young played a good defense yesterday and he's lucky his #'s aren't even uglier than they are. vy is very lucky that some ou players have slippery fingers. "coach" brown, and i use that term loosely...because he's just a damn good smooth talker has to go. after letting nt'l champ hopes die b/c of not choosing the right qb and now after losing to OU because you're too ignorant to put your better qb in the game... mack brown needs to go. i don't care what the commentators say on tv, they say "mack brown won't get fired for losing one game a year..." that's not the point, the point is that he's screwing the whole team out of chances. chances to win, chances to beat ou, chances to go to more than the holiday bowl, etc just because he can't pick the better qb. winning at least 9 games is a GIVEN when you have the #1 and #2 recruiting class in the nation for a 4 yr stretch. you're gonna win at least 8-9 games on pure talent alone. it's the other 2-3 games that aren't gonna come easy, especially if you're not using your best weapons. mack brown was just out-coached AGAIN, purely on the basis of the fact that he didn't even use his best players in the game. /rant

as far as reggie mcneil goes... i haven't seen him this year, but he sucked last year. everyone raved about how great he is...but i didn't see it. i saw a mediocre running back who throws ducks to recievers, playing qb. i've been saying for the last couple years that i hope a&m gets better b/c i hate going to thanksgiving knowing who is gonna win. A&M got that one win recently , and if we play down to a&m's level this year by playing vy, we're gonna lose that game too.
Well said... All I can say is that I'm frustrated because this was the best opportunity they've had in the last 4 years. I don't want to see Mack Brown get fired because he will eventually get over this. I was pissed off over the fact that Mack Brown's offensive coordinator only ran 3 plays: Run Benson left, Run Young right, and a quick pass to the tight-end. OU only had to defend 3 PLAYS... OU runs the nfl pro offense with the receiver/tight-end motion ect. which gave each play they ran a different look. All I've been ranting about is that Texas's offense was too basic and if Vince Young can't learn more than 3 plays, then bench him until he does. You have to be balanced in your offense and use your talent wisely. I just now seeing that either the coaches don't trust Vince Young to win a game with his arm, or that he doesn't have the ability. I think its a little of both... Now that Mack Brown finally hired an NFL Defensive Coordinator, Please HIRE an NFL Offensive Coordinator...

I will admit that Mack Brown has brought respectibilty to Texas Football, but some of his decisions are more scrutinized because there are higher stakes... 4 years in which a national championship was at stake. If I was a Texas fan, I would be frustrated too. I want to know why the hell isn't Adrian Peterson not in a Texas Uniform? Did OU give him the world?

post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 10:01 AM
M0DERAT0R

lol at Moose Jr. Texas loses and all the aggies come out of hiding to talk about football.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 10:01 AM
American Idol

Vince Young couldn't hold Reggie McNeal's fucking jockstrap! Write it down sippers, you will lose at least 3 regular season games this year, maybe 4. OU(done!), OSU, TTU & A&M. VY is not your guy, Mock is not your guy, Brown is not your guy, and Benson would rather steal some TV's or hang out with Ricky Williams and smoke some blunts! But, I hear Steve Spurrier may be interested! At least you would have someone who could COACH and he would be a perfect fit for all the crybabies in Austin!

Hookem, the best you can come up with is 41-21! Wow! Your fucking amazing! Try this you fucking tool.

5 in a row !!!

Even the Aggies have had more wins against OU in the last 5 years!

post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 10:07 AM
American Idol

Quote:
lol at Moose Jr. Texas loses and all the aggies come out of hiding to talk about football.
Out of hiding due to asshats such as Hookem! He just brings out the best in everybody doesn't he?! Imagine if this site was around in the late 80's and early 90's. Where would all the horn fans be? In hiding.

post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 10:10 AM
American Idol

Quote:
I want to know why the hell isn't Adrian Peterson not in a Texas Uniform? Did OU give him the world?
OU = National Championship Contender

tu = National Championship Pretender

post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 10:11 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
I will admit that Mack Brown has brought respectibilty to Texas Football, but some of his decisions are more scrutinized because there are higher stakes... 4 years in which a national championship was at stake.
Losing to Colorado a few years ago was painful, but the fact of the matter is that Texas is much better with Mack than they were without him. Unfortunately, he cannot get the "Big Game" monkey off his back.

Quote:
I want to know why the hell isn't Adrian Peterson not in a Texas Uniform? Did OU give him the world?
That mistake is going to haunt him for the next few years. The fact that Texas lost to ou each year was a part of AD's decision. And now, AD may help ou beat Texas another 3 years. It's funny how you see the domino effect of this game. Not only does Texas lose the opportunity to play for a NC this year, but it also allows OU to continue to "steal" players from Texas.

Texas needs that court decision to be reversed so AD can go to the pros ASAP.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Jr

Where are all these super star players from OU in the NFL? I see more from Texas, we can't even hold onto our good players because they get offered a big check and drop college. Playing or not, a 7 digit number for a paycheck is damn good for someone right out of college.

Stang Lover in Fallstown Texas.
post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 11:38 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Losing to Colorado a few years ago was painful, but the fact of the matter is that Texas is much better with Mack than they were without him. Unfortunately, he cannot get the "Big Game" monkey off his back.
Big Game Monkey? Do you tools forget that damn Arkansas game last year IN AUSTIN??? That wasn't a big game and you muffed that, and almost muffed a loss to Ar-Kansas again this year? Seems like you have forgoten this. Especially by the looks of Davie's Avatar.

Oh yeah, you're the big bad texas team now Tools. All of you are MAJOR TOOLS!!!

You guys are just as self deluted as you claim aggies are. You sqeuck by Arkansas, and lose to Oklahoma, but you still talk like you should be National Champions or better less, Big XII Champions. YOU AREN'T!!!! FACE THE FUCKING FACT T-SIPS!!!! At least Aggies know we're not contenders for championships. We're playing week by week. And that's just fine by us.
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 12:18 PM
American Idol

Quote:
Where are all these super star players from OU in the NFL? I see more from Texas, we can't even hold onto our good players because they get offered a big check and drop college. Playing or not, a 7 digit number for a paycheck is damn good for someone right out of college.
You mean the ones like Ricky Williams?!

post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:05 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Where are all these super star players from OU in the NFL? I see more from Texas, we can't even hold onto our good players because they get offered a big check and drop college.

Cough Cough . . . in the Big XII, currently there are more Aggie's in the NFL, second is K.State. You can check me on that, but it's true.

So texas has Ricky Williams, oh wait, no he's a Fucking Pot Head I like how Ricky is Bensons hero, so does that mean Benson is a Pot Head also?

As for OU, off the top of my head, oh I don't know, Roy Williams (and as I type this he just let Shockey catch a pass in the endzone )
post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN.
post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 04:34 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Write it down sippers, you will lose at least 3 regular season games this year, maybe 4. OU(done!), OSU, TTU & A&M.
Oh, I will.

Quote:
Big Game Monkey? Do you tools forget that damn Arkansas game last year IN AUSTIN??? That wasn't a big game and you muffed that, and almost muffed a loss to Ar-Kansas again this year?
So, you believe he doesn't have a "Big Game Monkey"?

Quote:
Oh yeah, you're the big bad texas team now Tools. All of you are MAJOR TOOLS!!!
Calm down, tough guy. You sound pretty confident. Would you like an avatar bet in the Texas vs. Texas A&M game? I'll take Texas.

Quote:
You guys are just as self deluted as you claim aggies are. You sqeuck by Arkansas, and lose to Oklahoma, but you still talk like you should be National Champions or better less, Big XII Champions. YOU AREN'T!!!! FACE THE FUCKING FACT T-SIPS!!!!
Which guys said Texas should be National Champions?

Quote:
At least Aggies know we're not contenders for championships. We're playing week by week. And that's just fine by us.
True. The aggies do suck.

BTW, I thought you said you wouldn't talk about the aggies this year?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:04 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

What a difference a year makes...
Quote:
Vince Young is got to be the worst Texas Quarterback in Texas's 100+ year history...
Quote:
Vince Young makes Reggie McNeal look like Dante Cullpepper...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaji
You've got to be kidding. McNeal would have done much better than Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
not exclude

Quote:

Quoted for Truth
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:13 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
What a difference a year makes...
LMAO.

Start the year...

McNeal > Young

end the year

Young > Leinart > some blind guy with no arms > McNeal.
post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:15 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Fine, 1.25 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Time Served

Quote:

Boy how does it feel to be eating them words right about now???
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:35 PM
aka SSaladbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN.

lol... no. you first

2005 SeaDoo RXP
2007 Honda TRX450ER
2006 Black Trailblazer SS - "LS1 stock" >300 rwtq/rwhp
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Do Work Son!!!!!

how is vince no good, alomost 500 yards total offence alone and lead his team to twelve points with less than 5 min in the game left. Is this thread a joke.

Just another day in paradise.
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 05:13 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1eater
how is vince no good, alomost 500 yards total offence alone and lead his team to twelve points with less than 5 min in the game left. Is this thread a joke.
check the date of the original post. A good argument could have been made in 2004.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Lifer

Still could, when does he play against a real defense?
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
LMAO.

Start the year...

McNeal > Young

end the year

Young > Leinart > some blind guy with no arms > McNeal.
LMFAO!!

OWN3D!!

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Time Served

Someone did some researching here...
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Lifer

Vince Young vs. Ditka....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement