Hookem's all over this forum . . . - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Hookem's all over this forum . . .

but where's he going to be when tu loses, in hibernation just like every time tu muffs. But when they win, he goes on and on with his BS.

You know it's sad when other t-sips on this board think he's full of BS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

It's Official, Hookem's going in Hiding!!!
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Resident Epicurean

He's battling that pesky foot in mouth syndrome. I hear he's had another outbreak.

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:45 PM
No, I don't have a turbo

For all those that Hook Em disgruntled with all his posts...

They will be offset by the two plus weeks of silence from him we will now endure..

12-0

Boomer Sooner, Hook Em, Boomer Sooner...
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:46 PM
M0DERAT0R

Who Needs 8, how could you criticize Hookem when you said you wouldn't even talk about the aggies this football season?

But now that the aggies won a couple of games, you're all over the sports forum.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
Who Needs 8, how could you criticize Hookem when you said you wouldn't even talk about the aggies this football season?

But now that the aggies won a couple of games, you're all over the sports forum.
Talking about the aggies and being all over this sports forum are two different things.

Have I said anything about what the aggies have done? NO
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:09 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Talking about the aggies and being all over this sports forum are two different things.
You're criticizing someone for being in "hibernation" while saying you'd be in "hibernation" about the aggies.

Quote:
Have I said anything about what the aggies have done? NO
Good grief. Do you have short term memory loss?
Quote:
I think everyone, Aggies and Haters alike, can agree the Texas A&M Defense is ALOT better this year than last year.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Old School

Quote:

Ill be honest, I like his enthusiasm but sometimes I wish he would show some reserve/humility cause it makes the rest of us Longhorn fans look bad.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:20 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
but where's he going to be when tu loses, in hibernation just like every time tu muffs. But when they win, he goes on and on with his BS.

I hope so because I may see him out in Downtown Dallas tonight on a "drinking binge". He might bust a "Coors Edge" bottle over my head for making bad posts of Texas's Quarterback play...

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:22 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Hook 'em might be a shit talker, but he doesn't go into hibernation. He'll be on the forum after the required beer drinking to drown his sorrows and he will give props to OU.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
You're criticizing someone for being in "hibernation" while saying you'd be in "hibernation" about the aggies.

Good grief. Do you have short term memory loss?
You're going to give me hell for that LITTLE comment and critize me for critizing a shit talker like Hookem??? Man davie, now you're starting to sound just as bad as hooked'em. Just trying to find any excuse you can.

Bottom Line, Hookem has been way out of line this year to have talked the major shit that he has been in the last, what, three weeks in this forum??? And you can do all the searches you can Davie, but I THINK, repeat: THINK, I haven't said a damn thing in any of those rants he's made during his pre-game tu/ou bs posts. So yes, I'm going to give his DUMB ASS Grief. What comes around goes around.
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:32 PM
American Idol

Quote:
You're going to give me hell for that LITTLE comment and critize me for critizing a shit talker like Hookem??? Man davie, now you're starting to sound just as bad as hooked'em. Just trying to find any excuse you can.

Bottom Line, Hookem has been way out of line this year to have talked the major shit that he has been in the last, what, three weeks in this forum??? And you can do all the searches you can Davie, but I THINK, repeat: THINK, I haven't said a damn thing in any of those rants he's made during his pre-game tu/ou bs posts. So yes, I'm going to give his DUMB ASS Grief. What comes around goes around.
After today, he shall be known as Hookless! Saw'em off boys!!!!!

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Hook 'em might be a shit talker, but he doesn't go into hibernation. He'll be on the forum after the required beer drinking to drown his sorrows and he will give props to OU.
Preciate ya brutha,
It takes a lot of gall for some Aggy fuck stick who's been in hiding the entire season, to come in here and talk shit about being in hibernation.

And it was Canidan Whiskey, damn it!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Recovering Lush

So you little worhtless Aggy fuckstick........things are so bad in Collie station that the only joy u get is thru moral victories.

Here's a clue cock gobbler...YOU LOST TO UTAH STATE...BADLY.

You suck.

You're gonan get drove by 30+ yet again in Austin, so STFU until you can compete ld.with the UNTs of the world.

Oh, by the way....you can take your stupid ass into hibernation, yet again.

Just one more aggy prediction gone wrong.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
So you little worhtless Aggy fuckstick........things are so bad in Collie station that the only joy u get is thru moral victories.

Here's a clue cock gobbler...YOU LOST TO UTAH STATE...BADLY.

You suck.

You're gonan get drove by 30+ yet again in Austin, so STFU until you can compete ld.with the UNTs of the world.

Oh, by the way....you can take your stupid ass into hibernation, yet again.

Just one more aggy prediction gone wrong.

DRUNK, You're DRUNK

ROFLMAO @ you're no-typing-drunk-fat-snaggle-toothed-mother-fucker
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Recovering Lush

Thu. Sep. 2 7:30 p.m. ET at Utah 21-41 L Recap | Box

And your typing is no better.

Nor are your stupid ass predictions.

Just because you hibernate when Aggy gets drove, doesnt mean I do when The University loses a hard fought contest.

Most be sad to be suc ha bitch to UT that the only solace you can get is thru moral victories.

Typical Aggy.

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooor Aggy.

Quote:

DRUNK, You're DRUNK

ROFLMAO @ you're no-typing-drunk-fat-snaggle-toothed-mother-fucker

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Most be sad to be suc ha bitch to UT that the only solace you can get is thru moral victories.

Man, not only does he speak better english than you, but he's got better teeth:
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Recovering Lush

Typoe...BFD. It wasnt like I got YOUR and YOU'RE confused like your dumb ass.

Moral victories and Aggy......just like peas and carrots!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Along for the ride

Quote:
Moral victories and Aggy......just like peas and carrots!

Are you kidding me? Is that all your drunk ass has? Please. You're going on and on about the first fucking game of the year with no pre-season games in college ball? You really are just as pathedic as texas' attempt at playing football today.

If you're going to use scoreboards to prove your point, then so will I:

(2) Oklahoma 12, (5) Texas 0

Preview - Box Score - Recap Texas Oklahoma

By JAIME ARON, AP Sports Writer
October 9, 2004

AP - Oct 9, 5:32 pm EDT
More Photos

DALLAS (AP) -- The Oklahoma Sooners found a new way to devastate the Texas Longhorns.

Slowly. Painfully. And with a freshman plucked from East Texas doing most of the damage.

In just his fifth college game, Adrian Peterson ran for 225 yards and made many big plays when No. 2 Oklahoma needed it most, helping the Sooners grind out a 12-0 victory over No. 5 Texas and stretch their winning streak in the storied rivalry to five straight.

The Longhorns were in it until the end, but still suffered some stinging embarrassment -- getting shut out for the first time since November 1980, a run of 281 games that was the longest in the country.

As the final seconds ticked off, crimson-clad fans chanted ``Five in a row! Five in a row!'' and flashed their hands open to show off five fingers. Then came what's become the typical postgame scene, an Oklahoma player planting an oversized school flag at midfield while the Sooner Schooner takes a victory lap.

Peterson was in the middle of it all, even getting passed by center Vince Carter running with the flag. Surrounded by television cameras and grateful teammates, Peterson probably never felt better about his decision to spurn his lifelong support of the Longhorns and join the Sooners.

ADVERTISEMENT

``I was looking forward to this game,'' Peterson said. ``It was a really good experience for me.''

The Sooners (5-0, 2-0 Big 12) won two of the previous four meetings with early, ugly blowouts, scoring into the 60s both times. In the other two, seniors made key plays in the fourth quarter to win by 11.

This time -- before a crowd of 79,587, biggest in the series' 99-game history -- it was the youngster from Palestine who made the difference.

Peterson showed he was going to be a force from his second carry, a 44-yard burst.

Although he never reached the end zone, his 32 carries went a long way toward setting up all three Oklahoma scores, two short field goals and a 6-yard touchdown by Kejuan Jones with 8:07 left.

``I'm just glad he's on our team,'' said Sooners receiver Mark Clayton.

The problems for Texas (4-1, 1-1) were more on offense than defense.

AP - Oct 9, 4:55 pm EDT
More Photos

A unit that was revamped after Oklahoma scored 65 points last October simply wore out because it was on the field for 36 minutes, including all but 10 snaps from the middle of the second quarter until the end of the third. OU scored both its field goals during that span.

Now the pressure from Texas' Sooners-scorned boosters could be on coach Mack Brown's longtime offensive coordinator Greg Davis, who guided his squad past midfield on all five first-half possessions but never cracked the scoreboard.

They also failed to capitalize momentum the defense began building by harassing Jason White into two interceptions -- starting with the game-opening drive -- and a fumble.

The Longhorns were one play from going ahead until Jones' touchdown, yet couldn't make any big plays. Their longest pass at that point was for 17 yards and the longest run went 22. And this was against an Oklahoma defense supposedly weakened by losing three starters to the NFL and another recently being kicked off the team.

``I'm really proud of the effort my guys gave and they made some plays -- they just didn't make enough inside the 30,'' Brown said.

Texas' Cedric Benson finished with 23 carries for 92 yards, nowhere near his nation-leading 186.5. Vince Young wasn't effective throwing (8-of-23 for 86 yards) or running (16 times for 54 yards).

Young also was sacked three times, twice knocking Texas out of field-goal range, and lost two fumbles. Benson lost one, too.

Add these four scoreless quarters to a second-half shutout last year and the Longhorns have gone 93 minutes and 12 seconds without scoring on the Sooners.

``They just had a better game plan than we did and made plays at the right moments,'' Texas linebacker Derrick Johnson said.

Benson is a senior, meaning he'll leave Texas without ever having beaten Oklahoma. He also has less of a chance of winning the Heisman Trophy or a national championship.

The worst news for the Longhorns is that Peterson could be back for a few more seasons.

Peterson personally outgained all four other teams the Longhorns have played this season and became the first Oklahoma player to crack 100 yards in each of his first five games.

Two things stand out about that: His predecessors include three Heisman-winning running backs. And, in this game, he hit 100 about five minutes before halftime.

He hit the milestone on what proved to be the game-changing drive.

The Sooners started at their 12, continuing a first-half trend of bad field position, and Peterson opened with a 15-yard run. He went for 27 on his next carry, then six and five, that one giving Oklahoma its first third-down conversion.

He got the ball the next three plays, too, giving him eight carries in nine snaps. He had only five on OU's first five drives.

The Sooners settled for a 22-yard field goal, but it put them ahead for good. Texas went three-and-out to start the second half, then another Peterson-led drive ended with a 24-yard kick.

Peterson set up Jones' touchdown with runs of nine, 10 and 19 yards, sealing Oklahoma's longest streak in the series since also winning five straight from 1971-75.

OU's record is six. The Sooners could be going for seven when Peterson is a junior.

``He's only going to get better,'' Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said.

<----Who Needs 8

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
Are you kidding me? Is that all your drunk ass has? Please. You're going on and on about the first fucking game of the year with no pre-season games in college ball? You really are just as pathedic as texas' attempt at playing football today.

<----Who Needs 8

It would seem moral victories and "pathedic" are both deeply ingrained in Aggy lore. No preseason games is your excuse????? ROFLMMFAO!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:28 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
You're going to give me hell for that LITTLE comment and critize me for critizing a shit talker like Hookem???
If you're going to lie, I'm going to point it out.

Quote:
Man davie, now you're starting to sound just as bad as hooked'em. Just trying to find any excuse you can.
What excuse are you talking about? You're grasping at straws, son.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 04:51 PM
M0DERAT0R

Who Needs 8, are you avoiding my responses?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 05:47 PM
gear jammer

I cant believe someones making a mockery of A&M losing to Utah(big difference between Utah State) this year.The Utes have a damn good team this season.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 05:53 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky
The Utes have a damn good team this season.
Do you think they could beat OU?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 06:11 PM
gear jammer

Quote:
Do you think they could beat OU?
Hmm...possibly in SLC with it snowing.I think they would give them a better run than UT.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Lifer

Hey I know most of us from texas were going into the game with weary thoughts and hopeful of keeping OU at bay this year. I don't give a sh*t if we did lose, we kept ya'll to 12 points this year and I'll admit the whole game was due to our defense, the offense sucked a big one.

Only reason I don't go to the Texas vs. OU game every year is because OU fans seem to be a bunch of dicks at the game. Not say any of you guys are, but jesus...they just do some very stupid shit (even in front of police) after they are hammered and have won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement