****ou/texas**** - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

****ou/texas****

Here it is the week of the Red River Rivalry, and there is not a single Whorn on this board talkin smack. What gives? Im so use to the constant butt soup, dribbling from all of you horn fans' yappers. Is the morale really that down in Tejas? Or are you guys just satisfied with bringing that weak shit year after year to the Cotton Bowl?

Its gotten damn near pathetic, down there in Dallas. Atleast make it worth my time to drive down to that shithole (Cotton Bowl), and make a game of it.

Any predictions?

Any bets?

Any hope for the Whorns?

Last edited by 99BRINGIT; 10-04-2004 at 06:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 07:11 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

I can't believe you come over here talking shit about Texas especially after OU barely squeaked a win out of lowely TexasTech. Do us all a favor and stay in Oklahomo, don't need anymore assholes here this weekend
post #3 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 07:14 PM
Lifer

I'll be a OU fan for the week

Gig'em

post #4 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpc01

Gig'em
traitor I root for all texas teams not playing Texas.
post #5 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottEvil
after OU barely squeaked a win out of lowely TexasTech.
You either dont follow College Football, or you are one of those guys who just sees the scores in the paper, and makes an assumption. There was nothing remotely "squeekd" about Saturdays win. The OU defense let Leach run his Mickey Mouse "Video game" offense for a grand total of 1 touchdown. Meanwhile, the offense didnt have to do anything but run the clock out from the first posession of the game. Stoops ran all over everyone last year, and look what it got him... NOTHING. Hes taking it easy this year......

............Oklahoma is on cruise control. Just doing what it takes to win games. This is probably the first year since about 87 or 88 that Oklahoma has the talent to literally
turn it on, and turn it off anytime they want. Saturday will be the first time that they have "turned it on" this season. It could really get ugly.

post #6 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:06 PM
CEO of......

if texas gets smart on defense and actually will blitz some on White's no movin ass, it could be interesting. of course they have to stop 'ol boy from palistine from running the ball first, which they SHOULD be able to do. personally i say let Derrick Johnson blitz whenver the hell he wants to, he's only the best deffensive person in the nation.
post #7 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
if texas gets smart on defense and actually will blitz some on White's no movin ass.

Of course they have to stop 'ol boy from palistine from running the ball first
Very good in theory, but....

...... which one is it?
a. Blitz to disrupt the pass
b. Stop the run

You cant do both.

Thats the beauty of this Oklahoma squad. Offensively they can pretty much do anything they please.

post #8 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:26 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BRINGIT
Very good in theory, but....

...... which one is it?
a. Blitz to disrupt the pass
b. Stop the run

You cant do both.

Thats the beauty of this Oklahoma squad. Offensively they can pretty much do anything they please.

personally with white being the QB and having a freshman as a back, i'd try and stop the pass.
post #9 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
personally with white being the QB and having a freshman as a back, i'd try and stop the pass.
ou has already proved they can run the ball, so taking away the pass(if possible) wont help too much anyway. cedric benson will not run for 180 yards this saturday, and vince young doesnt pass as good as white. ou will win this game, again.
post #10 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:36 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15
ou has already proved they can run the ball, so taking away the pass(if possible) wont help too much anyway. cedric benson will not run for 180 yards this saturday, and vince young doesnt pass as good as white. ou will win this game, again.

they've proved they can run the ball against who? tech? *snickers*
post #11 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Time Served

Quote:

You are talking about one of the BEST running backs in college football right now even as a freshman Just wait till you guys see him run.... I bet he matches or beats Ced's yardage on Saturday and good luck stopping the returning HEISMAN WINNER from throwing to any one of his capable receivers....

And to the guy that called Jason WHite a "non-moving" quarterback definately HASNT been watching OU play this year....
post #12 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:51 PM
CEO of......

yall are right, i don't know shit. i don't know what the freshman can do, i'm not from the same area as he is. all i know is that a qb that has had two major knee operations in the last 4yrs. can't be THAT fucking mobile. he moves just enough to avoid the oncomers. he's accurate, that's what makes him deadly.

like i've said, WHO have they proved anything against this year? they're damn good, don't get me wrong, i know this. but they haven't played anybody to contest there running game yet.

and trust me, i know young can't throw worth a shit. stop HIM running and make him try to throw and UT is in big trouble.
post #13 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
yall are right, i don't know shit.
I wont comment here.....

Quote:
he moves just enough to avoid the oncomers. he's accurate, that's what makes him deadly..
WHAT QB DOESN'T??? hes not gonna dance for you guys FUCK!!!
Hes no Michael Vick and no one on the coaching staff WANTS him to run plus whats better? 5yrd run or 25yrd pass... hes more effective at passing

Quote:
WHO have they proved anything against this year.
WHAT the HELL are you talking about?? you obviously dont know a whole lot about college football... OU had one of the toughest non-conference schedules out of all the BCS teams from last year.... ALL the teams OU has played this year are bowl game teams from last year I mean there isnt any BCS teams around that is going to pick someone like ohio state or michigan for non-conference play... thats just retarded.... you just dont pick teams that you think you might lose to... hell HOuston played a real close game against Miami for 3 quarters and Bowling Green was #1 in their conference last year and WON their bowl game and they are undefeated after OU this year (i think)

Quote:
UT is in big trouble.
BOOM!!!!! nailed it on the head.... bwahahahahaha

MAN maybe you should be asking yourself who TEXAS has played this year thats worth a hoot.... RICE? BAYLOR? NORTH "FUCKING" TEXAS?? arkansas but then again you guys almost fucking lost to them.... play someone credible against the run then talk about how you are going to run the ball against us.... OU may not have the best defense but they are definately in the top 10-15.... and White IS deadly accurate to the tune of about 75% passing.... Bring that pass blitz and you will see HUGE numbers put up from yards after catch.... AND another thing.... TEXAS TECH came into that game with the NUMBER 1 offense and we held them to ONE touchdown..... what the hell more could you expect out of ANY team.... MAN I NEED someone that knows what the hell they are talking about to debate on here because I will SCHOOL you again if you want to post up more CRAP
post #14 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Its not like Oklahoma has played all top 10 teams in their first 4 games either. Bowling Green, Houston, Oregon, and Texas Tech is not a hard schedule at all. All this shit about them being bowl teams last year is a bunch of crap. None of those teams are anywhere near the same as they were last year and to be bragging about beating those teams is funny. The only really good team Texas has beaten so far is Arkansas and I'm not affraid to admit that.

And if you were watching the OK/Tech game then you saw Adrian Peterson go down to the ground in pain. He did come back in the game but didn't do hardly anything afterwards. It turned out to be an ankle sprain. While he says its nothing and will play against Texas, I think this may affect him just enough to slow him down.

OU is not the same team they used to be in the past few years. Their 'D' is nowhere near what it was and with Davoracek gone from their 'D' line, its gonna open up a huge hole for Benson to run through.

The key to this game is gonna be turnovers and special teams. If Texas can keep from throwing INT's and fumbling they will win this game easy because Benson just can't be stopped, period.

Again, OU got OWNED the past 2 games they played against ranked opponents (KSU and LSU) so hopefully Texas can make it 3.
post #15 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 05:59 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
but they haven't played anybody to contest there running game yet.
Oregon had the best defensive front that OU will play this entire year. The
[I]freshman[I] came in and rushed for 189 yards. Dont forget he doesnt even start. Adrian Peterson is the next great back in football.... ala Eric Dickerson, Walter Payton, Hershal Walker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Bowling Green, Houston, Oregon, and Texas Tech is not a hard schedule at all.
Thats why the sooners are 4-0 without breaking a sweat. Those are all teams who dink and dunk the football passing. The defense just has to play soft and allow the plays in front of them. You cant be aggressive against any of those offenses, or you'll get burned. the defensive mind set will be different come saturday. Against an all running Texas team, you will see the same "Pin yur ears back" type D from Oklahoma, that youve seen in years past. Count on it.

Quote:
The only really good team Texas has beaten so far is Arkansas and I'm not affraid to admit that.
And the only reason they came away with a win, is because of a mental mistake the opposing QB made, otherwise, tejas had given the game away.

Quote:
you saw Adrian Peterson go down to the ground in pain., I think this may affect him just enough to slow him down.
Thats the beauty of it. Adrian isnt even the starter yet. Weve got 3 other capable guys that can be plugged into this offense, and succeed.

Quote:
Again, OU got OWNED the past 2 games they played against ranked opponents (KSU and LSU) so hopefully Texas can make it 3.
Correction...they got WHOOPED the last 2 games of the season. It was because they had no running game. With NO running game, you can blitz the poop out of the QB. With the qualioty run game that oklahoma brings this year, if you try to blitz on a regular basis, you are gonna get a healthy dose of Adrian Peterson going down the sideline for 6. Its not a 1 dimentional offense like last year.

Either way, it should be a good game. Im impressed that there are some Texicans here who are actually talking x's and O's about this game, instead of beating their chest and talking about "We are Texas."

post #16 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Lifer

OU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/k I just hope this will be a good game were its not over by halftime. and I hope texas kicks some sooners ass. HOOK'EM HORNS
post #17 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Time Served

OU

fuck texas.
post #18 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:26 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpc01

Gig'em
I don't blame you. If I were an aggie, I'd be a fan of any other college too.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #19 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:35 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
You either dont follow College Football, or you are one of those guys who just sees the scores in the paper, and makes an assumption. There was nothing remotely "squeekd" about Saturdays win.
Then did you read that Tech had four turnovers and that OU only won by 15 pts?

Quote:
This is probably the first year since about 87 or 88 that Oklahoma has the talent to literally
turn it on, and turn it off anytime they want.
Then why did they only score 28pts against Tech's "awesome" defense? Hell, even New Mexico scored 27 pts against Tech.

Quote:
Saturday will be the first time that they have "turned it on" this season. It could really get ugly.
Yes, it could.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #20 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:50 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Im impressed that there are some Texicans here who are actually talking x's and O's about this game, instead of beating their chest and talking about "We are Texas."
Have you read the first post in this thread? Ctrl-H "Texas" for "Oklahoma" and you're describing yourself.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #21 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:53 PM
-----------------------

[QUOTE=David Z28]Then did you read that Tech had four turnovers and that OU only won by 15 pts?

Did you read that Texas gave up 14 points to Baylor

I think that giving up only 13 to Tech looks a little bit better.
post #22 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 02:11 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91rednotch
Did you read that Texas gave up 14 points to Baylor
Did you read it was 37-7 at halftime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91rednotch
I think that giving up only 13 to Tech looks a little bit better.
I think that proves that Oklahoma doesn't have the talent to literally
turn it on, and turn it off anytime they want.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #23 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 02:14 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

GO TEXAS!!!!!Football 6

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
post #24 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
Im a schmo that doesnt watch college football games. I just read the paper and pull assumptions out of my ass by seeing scores.

Man I get really tired of seeing people post up about sports that really have no clue. Texas Tech is a damn good team. The number one offense in college football got shut down. OU held them to one touchdown. Puting up yardage doesnt mean shit if you cant produce in the red zone. Teams will always score points against us. You cant hold everyone to 0 points. ESPECIALLY the best offense in football. And about turnovers?? How the hell can you sit there and attempt to degrade the fact that a defense produced turnovers that were turned into points. You are nothing more than a squid that is trying to seem more intelligent about sports than you are. Stop posting because if I really wanted too..... I could show everyone what a dumbass you are.
post #25 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm over it!

Im going for Texas like always!

OU has not been doing all that great this year they bearly beat Oregan when they should have spanked them...same with Texas Tech. They are a good team but i think this year we have them.

BTW no bets for me i learned my lesson on that one two years ago.

post #26 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 02:54 PM
Time Served

come on guys..... Texas is picked by everyone in the know to lose to OU. And OU isnt doing that great?? Watch games.... read stats.... something. just dont post up about your opinions on scores..... OU IS UNDEFEATED and UNCONTESTED PERIOD!! they are puting up 250+ YPG on passing and rushing.... get a clue
post #27 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm over it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDude
come on guys..... Texas is picked by everyone in the know to lose to OU. And OU isnt doing that great?? Watch games.... read stats.... something. just dont post up about your opinions on scores..... OU IS UNDEFEATED and UNCONTESTED PERIOD!! they are puting up 250+ YPG on passing and rushing.... get a clue
LMAO and Texas is 4-0 So whats your point? You can go ahead and convert now. That way you won't look so stupid come Saturday.
I know a lot of die hard OU fans and they are even having doubts about this game.

post #28 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 03:08 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Stop posting because if I really wanted too..... I could show everyone what a dumbass you are.
OK, begin.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #29 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 03:46 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

I'm all over OU in a big way.

The only thing that worries me about this game is Vince Young wasn't the starter last year that was pretty much his first collegiate start. He is improved alot since then and is one of the tops in pass efficiency now. Open up the pass, you open it up for Benson even more. Benson wasn't putting up his numbers when Mock was around or Simms was around.

Texas is running more of a two TE set the best receivers are the TEs. OU is gonna stuff the middle and force Young to put it up. The problem of course, without BJ, Roy and Sloan they ain't got much other than the two TEs.

The only way I see Texas winning this game is if Benson is magic on 1st down and pulls in 5-6 yds a pop to exploit the DT position of OU.

UT is putting up 5.6 yds per play on offense, OU is allowing 2.7 yds per play on defense. They also are averaging 2.3 sacks per game. The only reason you have OU allowing 200+ yds per game passing is because their opponents have been averaging 38+ attempts per game. OU's defense will shut them down.

On UT defense, this is my biggest question mark in this game. What are they going to do to rattle White and the offense. The only way I see it will be to blitz the hell out of White and pop the shit out of OU receivers off the line. Also, lets see what OU's Peterson can actually do against the UT defense. UT has no depth at DE and one of the starting DEs was a backup linebacker last year.

Sorry, talent wise I think OU shines over Texas this year and in my opinion is the first year in the last four years this has been the case. Why do you think the result is gonna be any better this year?

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #30 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Foxbody King

HOOK EM

2003 cobra DSG
post #31 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Then did you read that Tech had four turnovers and that OU only won by 15 pts?

Then why did they only score 28pts against Tech's "awesome" defense? Hell, even New Mexico scored 27 pts against Tech.
The entire week leading up to the Texas Tech game, Stoops wanted a ball control offense. Thats all they worked on during the week in practice. The best defense against Texas Tech is to keep their offense on the bench. It would not be practical to go out, and score with ease on every possession, and make our D (that lacks quality depth) be out there the entire game, trying to stop the freak show offense of Tech.) IM sure youve seen in this weeks replay, that the Oklahoma offense only ran 3 different offensive sets, and 7 different plays. Pitch left, Pitch right, Fullback up the middle, and Play Action. The outcome of game was never in doubt. OU attempted only 6 passes after halftime. They literally tried to run the clock out starting with the first drive of the game.

post #32 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinson

OU has not been doing all that great this year they bearly beat Oregan when they should have spanked them...

Ignorance at its finest.

31-7 was the score.

Oregon is a solid program that should have been playing for the Natl Tile 2 years ago. There were ALOT of people who thought Oregon would come into Norman and beat OU this year. I guess you know your program has reached the pinnacle when you dispose of a team 31-7, and its considered "BARELY" beating them.

post #33 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Ignorance at its finest.
Ive been trying to get through to them. Its useless. And Oregon does have a strong team.... hell they were supposed to be ranked coming into the OU game but they lost an upset to fucking Indiana....
post #34 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:45 PM

If y'all love Oklahomo so much then why the fuck are you in Texas? I hope Texas kills OU so y'all shut the F up.
post #35 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:45 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

UT only had one "tough" game this year and that was Arkansas. And without a freak fumble, it would have been Arkansas' game.

Florida (ranked 16th) beat Arkansas 45-30, although the game was over at the half 35-7.

Florida lost in the beginning of the year to #17 Tennessee 30-28.

Texas is not a top 10 team by any means and certainly not worthy of the #5 ranking. The cream-puff schedule + OU mid year is the only reason the polls continue to rank Texas high, for hype factor going into Saturday.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #36 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:48 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I dont know what the fuck I'm talking about either!! Go OU Sooners!!!!!!!
GREAT!!!! well said
post #37 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Ive been trying to get through to them. Its useless. And Oregon does have a strong team.... hell they were supposed to be ranked coming into the OU game but they lost an upset to fucking Indiana....
whats this SUPPOSED to be ranked? they were't, thus making them nothing more another garanteed victory on OU's schedule. Look guys it is this simple. it is all going to come down to mack brown and if stoops is in his head again this year. every year brown tries to get too cute to stop or trick stoops and it blows up in his face. 2 years ago he didnt even use cedric benson, last year he kept swapping quaterbacks. if he sticks to his GUNS,(benson,young) texas has a great chance of beating OU. i agree with blitzing on defense to not only stop the pass but also stop the freshman!
post #38 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 04:52 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Stop posting because if I really wanted too..... I could show everyone what a dumbass you are.
I'm ready! Give it your best shot.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #39 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
If y'all love Oklahomo so much then why the fuck are you in Texas? I hope Texas kills OU so y'all shut the F up.

Typical.

This is OU/TEXAS week. You are either too young to know the signifigance, or have been obvlious to what has gone on in Dallas for the last 87 years.

So, we'll continue to talk about this, while you go and fold some sweaters at GAP.

post #40 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I'm ready! Give it your best shot.

Brother.... read all my posts... I already did. My left testical has more collegiate football knowledge than your whole family. GET A CLUE!!!!

And to the kid that is talking smack about Oregon NOt being ranked now.... well I guess that reasoning takes away some of the luster of Texas's win over Arkansas by 2 points. They arent ranked. They must suck.
post #41 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Time Served

I tell you between 99Bringit and myself you guys need to just quit....
post #42 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 06:10 PM
CEO of......

yes, you are so smart in the college football world that you actually believe tech has the number 1 offense in the nation. give me a break. it's even funnier that you believe those stats only 4 games into the year. lets wait and see where they are at the END of the year.

rice was also ranked number 1 in the nation in rush deffense until they played texas. so i guess to you that means rice is has a pretty fuckin good defense huh? so go back to your reservation and wait 'til saturdays game.

*disclaimer* i do not think texas will win the game but i'll be routing like all get out for a W.
post #43 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Typical.

This is OU/TEXAS week. You are either too young to know the signifigance, or have been obvlious to what has gone on in Dallas for the last 87 years.

So, we'll continue to talk about this, while you go and fold some sweaters at GAP.
Mofo, I am from Austin, born and raised . Don't try playing that crap with me. Folding sweaters @ the Gap? You have no idea and never will
post #44 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 06:33 PM

well i'm an aggie... but, for the red river shoot out, and all my friends at OU...

boomer sooner!!!

89 Coupe
02 GT
post #45 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 06:34 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Brother.... read all my posts... I already did.
The only thing you've done is prove you are an idiot. If you already "did it" why would you threaten to "do it". Logically, you've already proved yourself wrong.

Perhaps you consider changing text within a quote to the mark of a genius?

Quote:
My left testical has more collegiate football knowledge than your whole family. GET A CLUE!!!!
Judging from your unintelligent babbling and numerous misspellings, I'm not surprised you are confused about the difference between your "testicle" and your brain.

However, I feel sorry for you, I'll point out a flaw in your "sooner" math.

Prove this statement.
Quote:
OU IS UNDEFEATED and UNCONTESTED PERIOD!! they are puting up 250+ YPG on passing and rushing.... get a clue
How many passing yards did OU have against Texas Tech?
How many rushing yards did OU have against Texas Tech?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #46 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 06:47 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
How many passing yards did OU have against Texas Tech?
How many rushing yards did OU have against Texas Tech?
151 yards passing
225 yards rushing

Not quite that 250 yard average.

DatDude, for the sake of all of us reading this do not get into an arguement with DZ because he will make you look even more stupid than you already do.
post #47 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
DatDude, for the sake of all of us reading this do not get into an arguement with DZ because he will make you look even more stupid than you already do.

You guys have no idea what I do for a living do you? If you did, you would probably keep your "snouts" closed and put some money down on OU with your local hillbilly bookies when I say they are going to win. "DZ" is nothing but a kid that reads the paper and likes his home team. Nothing wrong with that. Just dont step to the big boys with your WEAK ASS SHIT!!!!!!
post #48 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 07:24 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
You guys have no idea what I do for a living do you? If you did, you would probably keep your "snouts" closed and put some money down on OU with your local hillbilly bookies when I say they are going to win. "DZ" is nothing but a kid that reads the paper and likes his home team. Nothing wrong with that. Just dont step to the big boys with your WEAK ASS SHIT!!!!!!
You have never met DZ have you, lol!?!?! What do you do, mow the field there in Norman? I guess that gives you such great "insight" into how OU is supposedly the best team in college and will again blowout Texas.
post #49 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Time Served

Yeah thats it.... I mow the fields. Since Im just a lame-ass lawn boy.... everyonr go run out and put your houses on the line for UT.
post #50 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 07:35 PM
Time Served

And SVTvenom you are only 21 years old kiddo... let the grown ups talk here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement