Way to many mistakes - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

Angry Way to many mistakes

When you have 1st and Goal inside the 5 twice and only come away with 3 points and you get a TD called back for holding, you deserve to loose. Philly played a very good defensive game, the only problem I saw with them was the non-catch by Owens for a TD. You would think that someone would have reviewed that crap. Minnesota could have won this game easily but mistakes got the best of them.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:33 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

they both looked like crap
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:37 PM

i dont like the seaguls or viqueens... but i liked the camera views they were using more frequently!

89 Coupe
02 GT

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:42 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Well, at least Moss scored a TD for me. I had already won my head-to-head matchup this week but I was hoping Moss would help put some insult to injury on my opponent. Oh well....

-1998 Cobra - Vortech SQ-Trim powered - BAD-SVT Jr.

459.1rwhp/368.5rwtq on 8#'s of boost

Upcoming mods: 2008 Mustang GT or 2003-up BMW M3
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 11:29 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

HAHA, thats what they get, it's hard to win in any away stadium, especially Philly! I do believe we saw a lot of what I have known all along, too much HYPE! So you should not believe the HYPE! They SUCK and it was proved tonight, hell we all remember what happened at Arizona last year, and so don't bring up the Panther game last year either Moonpuppy, they played in the Superbpowl and barley lost to the Patriots, unlike the lowley Cardinals Oh BTW we whipped that Brown ass yesterday...'H'

GO COWBOY"S!!!
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 04:30 AM
11-05-09

Henry, you're my boy, and I don't like dis-agreeing with you, but the Cowboys didn't wip anybody's ass. They disintigrated in the 2nd 1/2. The nearly blew it. A 7 pt win over the Browns is NOT impressive by any means.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

If the Vikes suck, Henry, then the Cowboys must REALLY suck. Silver is correct, a win against the Browns is not impressive and the most certainly did not get their ass beat. They have not been able to stop the run so far and if they dont learn how to do that they wont even win 8 games this year. BTW, the Cowboys have the easiest schedule in the NFL.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog
BTW, the Cowboys have the easiest schedule in the NFL.
Sweet. Then we'll make the playoffs two years in a row.

Let's hope the Viqueens don't have to play the Cardinals again to get into the playoffs. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAA!!
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 10:31 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
If the Vikes suck, Henry, then the Cowboys must REALLY suck. Silver is correct, a win against the Browns is not impressive and the most certainly did not get their ass beat. They have not been able to stop the run so far and if they dont learn how to do that they wont even win 8 games this year. BTW, the Cowboys have the easiest schedule in the NFL.
If I remember correctly we scored a couple of touchdowns, while you clowns were shut out, the only reasoin you got a TD was because they went to prevent defense and you scored late in the 4th quater, don't listen to Silver he's like 16yrs.old, LOL! Also how do you figure we were unimpressive against the Browns, we had almost 500 yards of total offense? Can you say the same, I doubt it, that loss just proves my point, at home the Viqueens are good, on the road forget about it ...'H'
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Golf anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
If I remember correctly we scored a couple of touchdowns, while you clowns were shut out, the only reasoin you got a TD was because they went to prevent defense and you scored late in the 4th quater, don't listen to Silver he's like 16yrs.old, LOL! Also how do you figure we were unimpressive against the Browns, we had almost 500 yards of total offense? Can you say the same, I doubt it, that loss just proves my point, at home the Viqueens are good, on the road forget about it ...'H'

Actually...the game should have been tied and gone into OT. That catch by owens was bs. They were just smart enough to get the kicking team on the field and get the PA before they could throw the red flag out there.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Lifer

both teams played a good game offensively, i think i heard over 700 yards combined. i hate both teams but was pulling for philly because of division reasons Dallas played like shit, 7 times in the red zone and only scored twice! ha! But hey they didnt get beat by the bears

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
But hey they didnt get beat by the bears
HA! I am glad you said something about that. I was gonna take it easy on you this week. Oh, BTW:

DA BEARS!

Disclaimer:
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 07:47 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
both teams played a good game offensively, i think i heard over 700 yards combined. i hate both teams but was pulling for philly because of division reasons Dallas played like shit, 7 times in the red zone and only scored twice! ha! But hey they didnt get beat by the bears
That loss was total b.s. You could feel them lose the game as Mike Brown ran that fumble back for a TD. At least they lost him for the season later in the game, karma's a bitch!
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Lifer

hey its all good, green bay beat themselves. one week they look like superbowl contenders, beating carolina with ease. next week they look like the friggin chargers, control the turnovers and they are a top 3 team in the nfc.

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 09:11 PM
11-05-09

Quote:

I always root for the Cowboys regardless if it's a winning season or not. Granted we're in the 3rd week of this one. The red zone offense needs alot of work, as does the defense. The Browns too ran all over the Cowboys basically as they wanted. The Cowboys need to step up the defense, if they want a .500 or better season. BTW: I'm just a little over 16 years old.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 09:29 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

You know me, I FUCK with everyone

The Cowboys are America's team and with that kind of recognition, you are going to have peole that love you and people that don't. Here let me give it to you in another way, it's like the pretty chick in high school, the guy's that are going out with her love her and the guy's that are not call her an ugly bitch, see where I'm getting at. Everyone has an opinion, kind of like Moonpuppy he has one, but I'm sure you have heard the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all smell like shit" ...'H'
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 01:21 PM
11-05-09

Quote:
You know me, I FUCK with everyone

The Cowboys are America's team and with that kind of recognition, you are going to have peole that love you and people that don't. Here let me give it to you in another way, it's like the pretty chick in high school, the guy's that are going out with her love her and the guy's that are not call her an ugly bitch, see where I'm getting at. Everyone has an opinion, kind of like Moonpuppy he has one, but I'm sure you have heard the old saying, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all smell like shit" ...'H'

LMAO! Leave it to Henry to make a golden example.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Lifer

im not a dallas fan, but i must say i think they are headed in the right direction. bill parcells as head coach and jerry will die off soon, so things are looking up

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
The Cowboys are America's team...
Says who? Some homo from 1975? I would venture to say that according to statistics either New England or Green Bay (more homos) is the new Americas Team.

Disclaimer:
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Lifer

Well, if it's based on homo count, then America's Team is definitely the Vikings.
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

Shuddup T-Bag!

Disclaimer:
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 12:34 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Says who? Some homo from 1975? I would venture to say that according to statistics either New England or Green Bay (more homos) is the new Americas Team.
Moonpup are you on drugs? If so, can a brutha get a hit?

You heard me right AMERICA'S TEAM, THE DALLAS COWBOY'S! I did'nt make the shit up, it was already carved into stone, does it really matter who gave it to them. All I know is that the Minnesota Viqueens are America's Choke On It Team, they have always choked and will continue to do so. We could be here all day talking about the Vikqueens choking, but I don't have time to go into it, hell you already know ...'H'
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Lifer

the old school americas team was green bay, the new school americas team is the cowboys. i will admit that, but i think their star power is falling....fast. one more way to prove im a young old schooler

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

Taken from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal dated July 26, 2004:
Quote:
For whatever reason, for the third consecutive season the Raiders remain on top of the NFL's list as the top team merchandise sellers.
and
Quote:
The top 5 teams whose stuff people wanted to buy in the last year were: Raiders, Patriots, Packers, Cowboys, and Eagles.
So there, you heard it here first folks, the Oakland Raiders are the new AMERICA'S TEAM! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Henry.

Disclaimer:

Last edited by MoonDog; 09-24-2004 at 10:54 AM.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 09:53 AM
2-7 and still a fan!

Whatever Moonkitten, I highly doubt that you can use who sell's more NFL merchandise as a basis for who's America's team as a matter of fact I think the Raida's have always sold more merchandise than anyother NFL team. You really are smoking something, again "Can a brutha get a hit", LMFAO!!!...'H'
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
98 SVT Cobra

How else would you come to the conclusion as to who 'America's Team' is? If Team A sells more jerseys then Team B then wouldn't that mean that Team A has a larger fan base therefore making them more popular as a whole? Because some dude back in '79 said the Cowboys was 'America's Team' at the time it automatically means that they are throughout eternity? Times change, the Cowboys are no longer 'America's Team' just like the the Steelers are no longer the 'Steel Curtain' and the Vikings are no longer the 'Purple People Eaters'. Whatever happened to the 'Doomsday Defence'? It doesn't fit anymore does it? Neither does 'America's Team'. I think the stuff you Cowboy fans have been smoking for the past 25 years is better than what I have.

Disclaimer:
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 06:28 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Man I guess I should get me and all of my Cowboy faithful to buy more merchandise so we can be America's team once again.
Moonslug a team that has been as successful as the Dallas Cowboy's only goes to prove that people like winners, WE have won alot, it has nothing to do with merchandise or era's? Put Minnesota vs Bears on MNF and check out the ratings the next day, do the same thing with the Cowboy's vs ANYBODY and see what the ratings are the next day you know as well as I do what it will be. Hell do the same comaparison with the Raida's vs Minnesota and we will still beat their ratings.
People want to see America's team not America's chokers or best merchandise sellers LOL!!!...'H'

Last edited by BOOSTED32V; 09-25-2004 at 11:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement