The depths of Hookemís ignorance will never cease to amaze me! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

The depths of Hookemís ignorance will never cease to amaze me!

You and your retarded ass clown comments. HA HA HA! Feel free to insert your foot in your mouth at any time. I'm sure no one will miss you on this board.

It is funny how you were the first one to pounce on Tech when they were losing but as soon they tied it up and eventually beat the crap out of TCU you didnít say a thing until the end when you come back with "Oh yeah! Well OU and UT will beat them so there.....I am not as stupid as I sound"

Grow up....if you don't like the way Leach coaches....stop watching, listening or following the Tech football team.

So much for Tech coming in dead last place like you thought. That game was a good example what the Tech offence can do when they have their timing down.

Feel free to come back with more stupid comments or some dumbass avatar bet because I know you will.

-Justin

Texan By Birth, Techsan By Choice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Recovering Lush

No, asshat. I bounced on your Techmo Bowl coach going for it on 4th from his own end of the field, after already being down, which resulted in putting his team further down. Tech is fucking pathetic. You lost to who last week? And struggled against SMU before that? Leech is the worst coach in the Big 12, bar none. Enjoy sharing the cellar with Ags and Baylor, but one of the two of them will most likely beat you, due to poor coaching. Then you try to use TCU as some kind of proof positive that your offense is great...you fucking ignorant tool: they're an average mid major team. MAYBE. And how the fuck does Tech beating a non-conference mid major keep them from finishing dead last in the Big 12? You obviously don't know diddly dick about football, so why dont you stop trying to pretend you do. What a fucking stupid ass..........yee haw....we beat TCU....so we won't finish dead last in the Big 12. Stupid asshat. Are they in the North, or South? And why dont they play any other Big 12 games?
You think OOC games count toward where a team finishes in conference, or you think that TCU is in the Big12....and I'm the ignorant one?
Dumb fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 GT
You and your retarded ass clown comments. HA HA HA! Feel free to insert your foot in your mouth at any time. I'm sure no one will miss you on this board.

It is funny how you were the first one to pounce on Tech when they were losing but as soon they tied it up and eventually beat the crap out of TCU you didnít say a thing until the end when you come back with "Oh yeah! Well OU and UT will beat them so there.....I am not as stupid as I sound"

Grow up....if you don't like the way Leach coaches....stop watching, listening or following the Tech football team.

So much for Tech coming in dead last place like you thought. That game was a good example what the Tech offence can do when they have their timing down.

Feel free to come back with more stupid comments or some dumbass avatar bet because I know you will.

-Justin

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Timmay

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
No, asshat. I bounced on your Techmo Bowl coach going for it on 4th from his own end of the field, after already being down, which resulted in putting his team further down. Tech is fucking pathetic. You lost to who last week? And struggled against SMU before that? Leech is the worst coach in the Big 12, bar none. Enjoy sharing the cellar with Ags and Baylor, but one of the two of them will most likely beat you, due to poor coaching. Then you try to use TCU as some kind of proof positive that your offense is great...you fucking ignorant tool: they're an average mid major team. MAYBE. And how the fuck does Tech beating a non-conference mid major keep them from finishing dead last in the Big 12? You obviously don't know diddly dick about football, so why dont you stop trying to pretend you do. What a fucking stupid ass..........yee haw....we beat TCU....so we won't finish dead last in the Big 12. Stupid asshat. Are they in the North, or South? And why dont they play any other Big 12 games?
You think OOC games count toward where a team finishes in conference, or you think that TCU is in the Big12....and I'm the ignorant one?
Dumb fuck.
hmmmmm..... Let me get this right.. I distinctly remember 'Hookem' criticizing others for 'name calling' yet it seems he takes the cake on the name calling in this thread. asshat. lol. did you even play football? just curious because you seem the be tied up in the college football scence more than anyone I know.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 07:44 PM
American Idol

Two words for ya! "Keyboard Warrior"!

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Never settle always excel

Take it easy on Hook em, he is very confused. He is a wanna be Horn and actually a gonna be UNT grad some day. So even though his team is Mean Green he follows Horns football and claims to be a Horn. Major problemo here "HE NEVER GOT A UT DEGREE". Also Hook em I am currently attending UT Dallas for my Masters so I am a Horn and will have a graduate degree from them since my transfer to there this summer. So do stop hating on Tech because your team is UNT come on now Hook em UNT, UNT, UNT. I know you can say it, give it a try now, we're all pulling for ya.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:06 PM
i win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Take it easy on Hook em, he is very confused. He is a wanna be Horn and actually a gonna be UNT grad some day. So even though his team is Mean Green he follows Horns football and claims to be a Horn. Major problemo here "HE NEVER GOT A UT DEGREE". Also Hook em I am currently attending UT Dallas for my Masters so I am a Horn and will have a graduate degree from them since my transfer to there this summer. So do stop hating on Tech because your team is UNT come on now Hook em UNT, UNT, UNT. I know you can say it, give it a try now, we're all pulling for ya.
So you arent a Horn either, you are a Comet!
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

Ahhhh did I hurt your feelings? Maybe if you use a couple more "asshat's" and curse words you will feel better.

I know that TCU is an OOC team and it does not help with our standings. I was just trying to prove that when our offence is on its game like it was against TCU then it is usually a pretty good and close game. If you don't believe me the take a look at the Texas Vs. Tech game last year that even DavidZ28 had some respect for.

Yes we did have a rough couple of games but I hope that was just the new QB getting adjusted. The entire offence knew that there were problems with the timing and it looks like they finally clicked. Unfortunately, Tech unlike Texas does not usually have the luxury of a returning QB so of course there are going to be some kinks that need to be worked out.

BTW....Beating TCU like we did IS a major accomplishment compared to our first two games. You base your argument on games that only YOU deem important instead of looking at the big picture. None of our first 3 games were really that important but at the beginning of the season if you would have looked at the first 3 games and asked anyone who we would have the most problem with I would bet everyone would say TCU. Yes, It would have been nice to beat all 3 teams but if Tech had to take a loss like they did then I would pick a loss against a NM so the team could take a step back, look at themselves and say "What the F*** happened"? Instead of losing to TCU like many thought we would. Itís the whole idea of the shocker will usually make you think more then something that is expected.

You can say all you want about how bad Tech is and how much of a classless asshat Leach is but in the end you are the only classless one. You donít see me or for that matter anyone else posting up crap out your beloved UNT team who by the way has NOT won a single game yet. That is why I say grow up!

Make more comments like I know you will. Curse a few more times, call me and Tech a few more names if it makes you feel better and like more of a man. Like I have said in earlier threads your blind hatred and unconscious devotion amazes me (which could be good in most cases but in yours it is not) and I donít believe I am the only one that thinks that way.

-Justin

Quote:
Dumb fuck.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Lifer

*grabs popcorn and beer*

LET'S GETITON!

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammin4V
So you arent a Horn either, you are a Comet!
Damn man did you ya have to spill the beans, LOL
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Lmao

You're a bbbaaadddd man, Mike,
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:44 PM
i win.

Quote:
Damn man did you ya have to spill the beans, LOL
Just stirring the pot.

To add to this thread...not saying tech didnt bring their A game in the 2nd half, but it looked to me like TCU gave up after about 5 minutes through the third. Took out Gunn, and put in shit break and ran the ball the rest of the game. Oh well though, congrats to Tech.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammin4V
Just stirring the pot.

To add to this thread...not saying tech didnt bring their A game in the 2nd half, but it looked to me like TCU gave up after about 5 minutes through the third. Took out Gunn, and put in shit break and ran the ball the rest of the game. Oh well though, congrats to Tech.

Thanks Daniel.

Honestly after the first 3 TD's from TCU I got really frustrated. But then Leach or someone/something lit the fire underneath their ass and everything started clicking like clockwork. By no stretch of the imagination did I think that the score would turn out the way it did. It was a must have win for Tech and I just hope that we can continue to play like we did yesterday.

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 03:24 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tim
hmmmmm..... Let me get this right.. I distinctly remember 'Hookem' criticizing others for 'name calling' yet it seems he takes the cake on the name calling in this thread. asshat. lol. did you even play football? just curious because you seem the be tied up in the college football scence more than anyone I know.
Yes, I played a yr of college ball.
As to the name calling, I respond in kind...I have no problem with it, i have a problem with posters whining about name calling, when name calling is their MO.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 03:28 AM
Recovering Lush

Your dumb ass started this thread by calling me names....and now your little bitch ass whines about being called names in return?
Fucking Technical students are a crack up....

Quote:
Ahhhh did I hurt your feelings? Maybe if you use a couple more "asshat's" and curse words you will feel better.

I know that TCU is an OOC team and it does not help with our standings. I was just trying to prove that when our offence is on its game like it was against TCU then it is usually a pretty good and close game. If you don't believe me the take a look at the Texas Vs. Tech game last year that even DavidZ28 had some respect for.

Yes we did have a rough couple of games but I hope that was just the new QB getting adjusted. The entire offence knew that there were problems with the timing and it looks like they finally clicked. Unfortunately, Tech unlike Texas does not usually have the luxury of a returning QB so of course there are going to be some kinks that need to be worked out.

BTW....Beating TCU like we did IS a major accomplishment compared to our first two games. You base your argument on games that only YOU deem important instead of looking at the big picture. None of our first 3 games were really that important but at the beginning of the season if you would have looked at the first 3 games and asked anyone who we would have the most problem with I would bet everyone would say TCU. Yes, It would have been nice to beat all 3 teams but if Tech had to take a loss like they did then I would pick a loss against a NM so the team could take a step back, look at themselves and say "What the F*** happened"? Instead of losing to TCU like many thought we would. Itís the whole idea of the shocker will usually make you think more then something that is expected.

You can say all you want about how bad Tech is and how much of a classless asshat Leach is but in the end you are the only classless one. You donít see me or for that matter anyone else posting up crap out your beloved UNT team who by the way has NOT won a single game yet. That is why I say grow up!

Make more comments like I know you will. Curse a few more times, call me and Tech a few more names if it makes you feel better and like more of a man. Like I have said in earlier threads your blind hatred and unconscious devotion amazes me (which could be good in most cases but in yours it is not) and I donít believe I am the only one that thinks that way.

-Justin

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 03:43 AM
Race Tracks have Corners?

Atleast the Aggy won!

It's a rental!
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Your dumb ass started this thread by calling me names....and now your little bitch ass whines about being called names in return?

You use profanity so much it comes off as if you are trying to hard to be the keyboard warrior of the day, you got my vote.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 09:50 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
If you don't believe me the take a look at the Texas Vs. Tech game last year that even DavidZ28 had some respect for.
Hey, keep me out of this one.

I like Hookem. When Texas loses, people are so eager to rag on him that they forget about me.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

Uhhhhh I started this thread calling you names???? Maybe you should read it again because I can't seem to find where this name calling is. Nevermind, I will help you so you can't confuse the issue again.

Quote:

It is funny how you were the first one to pounce on Tech when they were losing but as soon they tied it up and eventually beat the crap out of TCU you didnít say a thing until the end when you come back with "Oh yeah! Well OU and UT will beat them so there.....I am not as stupid as I sound" Now if you really wanted to you could take this as me calling you a name (I guess)....But you wrote something to this effect in another thread and this is how I took it

Grow up....if you don't like the way Leach coaches....stop watching, listening or following the Tech football team. Not and insult. Just a fact.

So much for Tech coming in dead last place like you thought. That game was a good example what the Tech offence can do when they have their timing down. Where is the name I called you here?

-Justin
BTW are you going to tell me that from my previous post the only thing you can come back with is a few more curse words? Hmmmm, maybe you have seen the error of your classless posts but can't seem to reflect that on this board without your tourette's style of typing.

Quote:

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
Hey, keep me out of this one.

I like Hookem. When Texas loses, people are so eager to rag on him that they forget about me.
LOL....I noticed you had been laying kinda low. You have snuck a few comments in here and there but have not brought near the attention to yourself that someone else has.

Last edited by 2001 GT; 09-20-2004 at 11:19 AM.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 12:42 PM
M0DERAT0R

I wouldn't say I have been laying low. I'm just hard to notice when Hookem wants to start making a little noise.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Recovering Lush

Grow a set. You started off with making my comment about assclown this and retarded that, and then you try to Clinton it into "I said comments, I didn't mean you."

Almost as ridiculous as thinking a win over TCU will help your placement in the Big12 pecking order........almost.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Justin, please step away from the keyboard and walk away.....continuing this with Hookem will just make you dumber by arguement!!

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
You use profanity so much it comes off as if you are trying to hard to be the keyboard warrior of the day, you got my vote.
The level of hypocrisy demonstrated above is mindboggling:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTrash
You moron the Liberal has not spoke out against the Afghanistan campaign or the war on terrorism that is legit. Oh yeah come hunting this liberal and you'll be testing the kiwi on my boot through your ass, moron
[/quote]
Quote:
Shut up crack baby, I did say legit didn't I? Now the left has it's idiots that speak out against any war just as the right has it's idiotse who approve of any war. Don't redirect my words I did say legit please don't add to or take away.
I am calm, you have a statement that says liberal hunting. That is a mighty tall statement pilgrim. Let me specify if you come hunting this social liberal/fiscal conservative you'll be taste testing black kiwi through your ass, which means when broken down your gonna get boot kicked in your crack.
Quote:
Typical response from a weak spined little commie bastard. You can't stand toe to toe with me so you want to ban me. Step up boy, grab your nuts and sound off like you got a pair. I used to break down little chumps like you in the Army for fun when I was instructing at Fort Benning, GA. Don't think I am picking on you I mean all this with the compasion of someone trying to get you to stop tucking your Johnson between your legs and running, LMAO.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Justin, please step away from the keyboard and walk away.....continuing this with Hookem will just make you dumber by arguement!!
I have done so. Obviously after this comment...

Quote:
Almost as ridiculous as thinking a win over TCU will help your placement in the Big12 pecking order........almost.
He has a problem with reading comprehension because I clearly stated in my second post that I knew the win didn't mean a thing. So it is pointless to continue a debate with someone that only reads/understands less then 1/4 of what is said.

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Recovering Lush

Please. Nice backup, but the fact that you actually thought that beating TCU would keep you out of the cellar speaks volumes about your level of football knowledge. For the future, in college football, OOC games do not count toward your conference standings. Kinda like preseason in the NFL, or non-district games in HS. If you need any more help in understanding this sometimes complex game, let me know, and I'll be glad to help you along. Maybe sometime we can tackle more complex issues like AP and Coaches rankings. Hell, in a few years, you may even graduate to a beginner course in BCS rankings!
Best of luck on your journey, grasshopper.

Quote:
I have done so. Obviously after this comment...

He has a problem with reading comprehension because I clearly stated in my second post that I knew the win didn't mean a thing. So it is pointless to continue a debate with someone that only reads/understands less then 1/4 of what is said.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement