Gag em, Iggies - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Gag em, Iggies

41-14, with time remainging......

Frantastic!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Lifer
 
greenrebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: DFW
Posts: 4,291
Hahaha
greenrebel is offline  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 09:23 PM
P1
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I like steak
Posts: 2,624
dude they are getting ass pounded

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
gonzo is offline  
 
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 09:25 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192432

They just scored but it is still 41-21 Utah with 10 seconds left. Yeah, they definately got smoked.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Surprised?
Denny is offline  
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 10:06 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect
 
ScottEvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 1954 Ranch style
Posts: 4,831
geez, typical first game for A&M though
ScottEvil is offline  
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 10:18 PM
bum that rides a bike
 
runninhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sun Valley, Ca
Posts: 3,702
LOL!!! I love IT!!

Dont the aggies know your supposed to try and WIN the game, not LOSE it LMAO!!! I hope they go 0-13!!!
runninhorn is offline  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by runninhorn
LOL!!! I love IT!!

Dont the aggies know your supposed to try and WIN the game, not LOSE it LMAO!!! I hope they go 0-13!!!

While it would be humorous, going 0-12 would make our game quite dangerous with them, one.

And two....that damn tards are gonna F up our SOS YET AGAIN!

And all kidding aside...I do root for Texas teams, Big 12 teams, etc, in OOC games..wins for them benefit everyone.

It's still frantastic....

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org

Last edited by HookEm; 09-02-2004 at 10:45 PM.
HookEm is offline  
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Well, this is a double edged sword for most aggie fans.

1. We don't want the team to suck too bad because future recruiting would be in severe jeopardy.....as if it isn't already?
2. We want them to do bad so they realize the mistake in hiring Fran the Wimp and get a REAL coach. I wanted Terry Bowden. He looked board as a commentator and the fucker can recruit and coach.

To be honest, I am so disappointed with A&M football and the university itself that I could really care less anymore. Hell, back in 97 when I was leaving I could already see the campus going to shit with a bunch of punk ass kids and with the frats becoming popular it was like an entirely different school so it's hard for me to get excited about the school I went to when it is nowhere near the same as I remember it. That was the one lasting quality about A&M that made it my own was the fact that it NEVER CHANGED. Now, the pussies that are running it are turning into something that I don't like anymore.

guess I will go back to rooting for Penn State......



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 08:52 AM
T-sippers blow goats
 
BYBOTIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: I'm not saying I beat the devil,but I drank his beer for free
Posts: 7,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Well, this is a double edged sword for most aggie fans.

1. We don't want the team to suck too bad because future recruiting would be in severe jeopardy.....as if it isn't already?
2. We want them to do bad so they realize the mistake in hiring Fran the Wimp and get a REAL coach. I wanted Terry Bowden. He looked board as a commentator and the fucker can recruit and coach.

To be honest, I am so disappointed with A&M football and the university itself that I could really care less anymore. Hell, back in 97 when I was leaving I could already see the campus going to shit with a bunch of punk ass kids and with the frats becoming popular it was like an entirely different school so it's hard for me to get excited about the school I went to when it is nowhere near the same as I remember it. That was the one lasting quality about A&M that made it my own was the fact that it NEVER CHANGED. Now, the pussies that are running it are turning into something that I don't like anymore.

guess I will go back to rooting for Penn State......
Terry Bowden?? You are joking, right? The NCAA will NEVER let that fucker coach again.

"When I start my car I want the neighbors to think the world is coming to an end"...Homer Simpson
BYBOTIE is offline  
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYBOTIE
Terry Bowden?? You are joking, right? The NCAA will NEVER let that fucker coach again.
the same should be said about Slocum and Franchioni.......

As for him not coaching again, if they will put him on TV, I am sure he could exhonorate himself......with some money.

either way, I just don't agree with the move to hire Fran even though they did rid themselves of Slocum.



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 09:24 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYBOTIE
Terry Bowden?? You are joking, right? The NCAA will NEVER let that fucker coach again.
Terry Bowden recruits about as well as I could. He sucks at it. All of his good seasons at Auburn were from Pat Dye's recruits. He can coach however.
utdbear is offline  
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 09:27 AM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Ohh great, another stupid post by hookem, the worlds leader in being a total fuckin moron.
893 is offline  
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 09:30 AM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
Ohh great, another stupid post by hookem, the worlds leader in being a total fuckin moron.
Your grammar is Frantastic!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 09:54 AM
893
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
Your grammar is Frantastic!

Im a fart smeller
893 is offline  
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
Ohh great, another stupid post by hookem, the worlds leader in being a total fuckin moron.
exactly, discussion about A&M gives Hookem a hard on.

honestly guys, we lost to a #19 Utah team at their house. I knew they'd play tough since we beat them last year. It's not like the entire season is over. I still have hopes of going 6-5 and getting a bowl bid. It'll take Fran a few seasons to get our program where it should be (remember he had to start from the ground up cleaning up slocums mess).

Thanks and gig 'em.

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
That was pretty embarassing. I see rough times ahead for us, no doubt.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 10:31 AM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
I still have hopes of going 6-5 and getting a bowl bid.
I'm guessing 3-8 on the low end to 5-6 on the high end. The Big 12 is brutal on teams that would contend for a title in lesser conferences.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
I'm guessing 3-8 on the low end to 5-6 on the high end. The Big 12 is brutal on teams that would contend for a title in lesser conferences.
anything is possible in college football. A&M has a very young team. i'm looking forward to seeing how we grow as the season progresses.

All I know is I love college football season (aside from these gay threads by hookem of course ).

I guess I can also pull for UNT this year since i'm a grad student there. Maybe they can pull an upset over TU. Go Mean Green!

Gig 'em!

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beej
Ohh great, another stupid post by hookem, the worlds leader in being a total fuckin moron.

blah, blah, blah......

At least I don't need to call for backup when trying to finish an Irish car bomb......

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Bernard
 
Marris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The free places in life
Posts: 1,349
That's alright, we'll see how great and mighty the TeaSips are next weekend, shen they enter the ring with the Hogs.... PIIIIIIIIGGGGGG SSSSSUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE

<--- Aggie/Hog fan
Marris is offline  
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marris
That's alright, we'll see how great and mighty the TeaSips are next weekend, shen they enter the ring with the Hogs.... PIIIIIIIIGGGGGG SSSSSUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE

<--- Aggie/Hog fan

Gonna be a tuff game....any game is tuff in Fayetville.
Sig/avatar bet?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Bernard
 
Marris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The free places in life
Posts: 1,349
Sure, what do i care...

Here's the bet. The Hogs win, you have to keep an avatar/Title/From that i pick/make, for the entire football season. And you aren't allowed to have any TeaSip material in your Sig...

Shorthorns win, you pick my Avatar/title/from, i'll post it up for the entire football season. And I won't have anything Aggie or Hog related in my sig, etc.

Deal?
Marris is offline  
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
oh, sure.....why not?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Marris
Sure, what do i care...

Here's the bet. The Hogs win, you have to keep an avatar/Title/From that i pick/make, for the entire football season. And you aren't allowed to have any TeaSip material in your Sig...

Shorthorns win, you pick my Avatar/title/from, i'll post it up for the entire football season. And I won't have anything Aggie or Hog related in my sig, etc.

Deal?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 07:43 AM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
I guess I can also pull for UNT this year since i'm a grad student there. Maybe they can pull an upset over TU. Go Mean Green!
That didn't work out for you.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 10:25 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Shouldn't this be in the sports forum?
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 11:23 AM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Shouldn't this be in the sports forum?
No, we are talking about A&M. I don't think they have a team good enough to qualify as a "sport".

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 07:36 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
While it would be humorous, going 0-12 would make our game quite dangerous with them, one.

And two....that damn tards are gonna F up our SOS YET AGAIN!

And all kidding aside...I do root for Texas teams, Big 12 teams, etc, in OOC games..wins for them benefit everyone.

It's still frantastic....



there is no Strength Of Schedule this year. just win, that's all that matters.
bert89coupe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome