DFW Mustang Forums banner

Buy up your parts...

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  silvereight 
#1 · (Edited)
I am planning another trip home in December that will lay me over until mid January. I would like to put another build party/gtg/barbeque etc together for an afternoon on a Sunday, more than likely the 2nd or the 9th of January. :yup:

So let this serve as advanced warning. Buy up your kits, ask santa for some Christmas toys, etc.

....and cause we all love pics

See less See more
#6 ·
Adam I am thinking the 9th of Jan will be the best time. December while I am home people have family plans, etc and the same with Jan 1 and 2.

Jose of course come out anyways

CJ my .308 DPMS is first if I don't by a drop in before hand

Mr_fiux bring it with you and like cars they are never finished, besides last one was like a little gun show in my kitchen

#11 ·
Let me know when this is going to be and I can bring some brisket.

If you let me come over early, I can make some of the best pork ribs you've ever had in your life! It just takes about 6-8 hours to make a batch of ribs though..

#17 ·
They reimburse all the tickets to get you home (upon your return) or just the Bagram/Dubai ticket? We have to pay for the AeroTech/DFS flight from Bagram to Dubai and our ticket to the states. I guess it works out in the end because we get paid while we are home, but we don't get uplift.

#18 ·
They will reimburse me upon my return $2780ish. The company pays the DFS or charter to Dubai. But I get zero bennies. No insurance, no paid days of leave, no company contribution for SSN or medicare......just a pay check on a 1099. but I gotz a paycheck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.