DFW Mustang Forums banner

whose ready for medal of honor tier one,

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  SVTbasher 
#1 ·
comes out today for ps3 and 360, i honestly think it's going to be better then black ops,

#3 ·
Rad, I may go pick it up today.

#5 ·
I should be getting it Wed/Thurs from Gamefly.

FYI I get to "keep" it for $45 brand new. Holla back gamefly

#6 ·
Have you gotten an email confirmation? I've had this game on my Q for a month. I haven't gotten a confirmation saying it will arrive whenever and the status says availability is low on their site. I really wanna play it, but I know I'll just go through the campaign and be done with it so I don't wanna buy it or pay $10 to rent it from crockbuster. Our internet at home is too slow to enjoy online gaming.

#13 ·
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yt2aYoAj4pE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yt2aYoAj4pE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#16 ·
I picked it up. I beat the campaign within 4 hours. Pretty disappointing. Multiplayer is identical to BF2. I am not impressed.

#17 ·
I don't do multiplayer(yet) but I picked it up and enjoyed the campaign. Good story. It was a solid game IMO, but nothing to write home about.

#18 ·
Finally got the game from Gamefly (BALLA)

The graphics are polished, the gunplay is very realistic, and it takes some getting used to . I like the campaign so far, but it's nothing that I haven't done before. It feels like BF2 upgraded their graphics to MW2 level.

I did the multiplayer last night, it took some getting used to and its harder to see people at least for me. I did combat mission and mission objectives. I hate deathmatch . It was okay, kinda fun but not too entertaining.

It was definately a lot more realistic, but not as fun. It still kinda felt like death match with objectives. So even though you couldn't just rush the objectives like you would in MW2, you would not really have that much strategy ala BF2.

My verdict is try it out for sure, the gun handling/sounds/feel is amazing .

#19 ·
If you think the graphics are "polished" you must think the year is 2003. The game play is horrid, and the graphics are no where close to mw2. I knew the reviews were right but I went against my better judgment and picked it up anyway. Don't waste your money on this game, just wait for black ops. I remember reading that this game needed to make 3 million to get the green light for a sequel and I hope to Hades they don't hit that mark. They knew what the competition was from last years MW2 and they couldn't even compete with a year old game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.