Originally Posted by AnotherRedHead
but its prob got technology that we can only dream about
It looks worse from behind.
and I'll be pullin' for a Stoner next year.
Casey Stoner to HRC Honda
Longview's own Mr Spies, saw this guy when Uriah was racing, think he was about 15 at the time, can't believe he ended up in MotoGP;
Speaking of Spies, testing is going well for him.
1. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 32.012s
2. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 32.878s
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1m 33.190s
4. Casey Stoner AUS HRC 1m 33.261s
5. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 33.336s
6. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 33.513s
7. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 33.578s
8. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 33.882s
9. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 33.998s
10. Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 34.070s
11. Hector Barbera ESP Paginas Amarillas Aspar 1m 34.11s
12. Randy de Puniet FRA Pramac Racing 1m 34.142s
13. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 34.767s
14. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 34.924s
15. Loris Capirossi ITA Pramac Racing 1m 35.248s
16. Toni Elias ESP LCR Honda MotoGP 1m 35.808s
17. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing 1m 37.434s