Someone bit it hard on 635 about 3 hours ago! - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Which helmet should I get?
Shoei Helmet (red painted green) 16 76.19%
HJC CS-12 (Custom Spider Man helmet) 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Someone bit it hard on 635 about 3 hours ago!

I was riding with about 30 other guys and gals on 635... everyone else was doing stupid shit (Wheelies, stoppies, Stunts) and me and a couple other dudes were riding in back watching and some guy just lost his wheely and flipped numerous times. Dont know if any of you stangers were with us... here is a pic from the hospital. The guy broke his leg definitely. It was hanging off when we shoveled him into a car to head to the hospital. Hope he is okay.

-Dave

BTW we met at Bone daddies and i didnt talk to one stanger there! Where were you bishes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 004.jpg
Views:	691
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	82744   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 005.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	82745   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 006.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	82746   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 007.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	82747   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 008.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	82748  

-Dave

**1992 Hatch LX**
**2005 Scion Tc**
**1986 Ford F-150**
**2004 Kawi Ninja 500**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

yea....someone called me and told me the good news..the guy that wrecked......was laughing at the fact that i wrecked last weekend ...we dont get along very well

karmas a bitch as he said to me LOL

Wake up and smell the Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
post #3 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 02:50 PM
11-05-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunter bob
yea....someone called me and told me the good news..the guy that wrecked......was laughing at the fact that i wrecked last weekend ...we dont get along very well

You'll go down again soon. Be careful out there. Keep the stunting off of the streets.

post #4 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHornet
You'll go down again soon. Be careful out there. Keep the stunting off of the streets.
i hope not....shit hurts lol

Quote:

Quote:
post #5 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

I bet it does hurt. Thankfully (knock on wood) i have never downed a bike! I'm just glad hes not dead or didnt take out other with him!

-Dave

**1992 Hatch LX**
**2005 Scion Tc**
**1986 Ford F-150**
**2004 Kawi Ninja 500**
post #6 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Rookie

that looks like RHD hospital.

Hope he's alright.

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #7 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Time Served

Dude's gonna be OK...he lost a simple stand-up, and the bike came down and pancaked his left ankle, causing a very nasty compound fracture. Here's some pics of him before the wreck. He's a very good rider. Shows it can happen to anyone at anytime when you're riding hard and pushing the limts.

- Jason
post #8 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Just need a little time..

Small world. I went down on my TL1000R about 4:00 PM on my way to get an oil change.
post #9 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Lifer

I looked over just in time to see him midair. Nuckin futz.

post #10 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Nice photos, that was from today! I didnt notice anyone taking photos!

-Dave

**1992 Hatch LX**
**2005 Scion Tc**
**1986 Ford F-150**
**2004 Kawi Ninja 500**
post #11 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Time Served

Was on the red 954 Streetfighter taking with my little dig camera. The full res shots are much, much cleaner!

- Jason
post #12 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Lifer

Well I may have seen some of you at some point but I wasn't riding with a group. Rolled up Mckinney Ave, then over to Greenville Ave, then up to Addison and had a couple beers and some buffalo wings at Dukes (DAMN THOSE WINGS ARE HOT!!! ). Didnt see any wrecks but saw a bunch of people acting stupid (especially on 635 and on the tollway) on sportbikes and even saw some fool on a Harley trying to act the fool . My battery finally bit the dust at Dukes and I had to push start the bike to get it home. I guess 5 years on the same battery isn't bad. FUCK ITS NICE OUTSIDE!!!! I gotta work tomorrow or I would prolly put another 84 miles on it...hell I get off at 2pm so I still might

FUCK Canada
post #13 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Under pressure!!

Quote:

You havent seen karma yet until I get a hold of your little ass

Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
post #14 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 06:24 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenZimm
Nice photos, that was from today! I didnt notice anyone taking photos!

Wow! And all the fucking lanes are blocked too! You guys are so rad!!!
post #15 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 06:30 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram57ta
Well I may have seen some of you at some point but I wasn't riding with a group. Rolled up Mckinney Ave, then over to Greenville Ave, then up to Addison and had a couple beers and some buffalo wings at Dukes (DAMN THOSE WINGS ARE HOT!!! ). Didnt see any wrecks but saw a bunch of people acting stupid (especially on 635 and on the tollway) on sportbikes and even saw some fool on a Harley trying to act the fool . My battery finally bit the dust at Dukes and I had to push start the bike to get it home. I guess 5 years on the same battery isn't bad. FUCK ITS NICE OUTSIDE!!!! I gotta work tomorrow or I would prolly put another 84 miles on it...hell I get off at 2pm so I still might

As I pulled into the garage a minute ago my odo tripped over to 9999.

I feel like I'm turning into that guy that only rides the track and is too old to rip the streets

I liked ripping it on the street when no one else was doing it. Now I just feel it's become a victim of it's own popularity.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #16 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

I was wondering if anyone was going to post up about this. We were taking a friend's car to a shop down there, and saw the rolling roadblock and let out a collective sigh and roll of eyes together.

Didn't see him go down, but definitely saw everyone stop and then scatter.

I don't like to see anyone go down, but it's a 'got what was coming to you' type of situation.
post #17 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Wow! And all the fucking lanes are blocked too! You guys are so rad!!!

Exactly why I dont normally ride with a group because eventually someone has to act the fool and start that shit. People I WILL ride with.....evilJose, O/C, StephenF4i, 4DRSS (Andy)....I'm sure there are more of you that dont act stupid and do that shit...but other than going VERY VERY FAST as a group...they didnt appear remotely interested in blocking traffic, lane splitting, riding wheelies, bashing peoples mirrors, shooting at cars, etc. Just riding.

FUCK Canada
post #18 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Loves the Haterz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slocoupe
You havent seen karma yet until I get a hold of your little ass
fuck you...ya big eared galloot

Quote:

Quote:
post #19 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Bobby as much as I dont have any interest in getting into a pissing match with you or your buddies that do that shit you have to be honest and admit that most guys that do that shit DO evetually end up in hospital bed. Or a BAG.

FUCK Canada
post #20 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:30 PM
still here

Quote:
eating right down the street from the dealership and you couldn't stop on by? we coulda sold ya a battery.

'08 CSRT-4
'06 Yamaha FZ1
post #21 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89stangGT
eating right down the street from the dealership and you couldn't stop on by? we coulda sold ya a battery.

Nahh..its so much more fun push starting a modern EFI Jap sportbike in front of a crowd of Harley owners as they point and laugh ...at least my shit will start by pushing it at 3mph

FUCK Canada
post #22 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Under pressure!!

Quote:
I bet your weasel ass wont say shit when I see you face to face....cause Ill beat you like a readheaded stepchild....I hope you end up in a body bag you worthless fuck

Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
post #23 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I bet your weasel ass wont say shit when I see you face to face....cause Ill beat you like a readheaded stepchild....I hope you end up in a body bag you worthless fuck
Wow...I hope you've been drinking or something. That's a pretty shit thing to say to anyone, in almost any situation. And when you consider that you've never even met Bobby...Wow.
post #24 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Under pressure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRR
Wow...I hope you've been drinking or something. That's a pretty shit thing to say to anyone, in almost any situation. And when you consider that you've never even met Bobby...Wow.

actually I have met him...we did a deal that took longer than expected and I paid him and some extra and the stupid fuck still calls me a crook....Then I challenged him to a back yard brawl at mikes house and hes too much of a pussy to do it, but yet he still runs his cocksucker.......thats ok because one of these days me and a few friends of mine will roll out to one of your little bike GTGs and we can see what Mr.nutsack has to say to my face..... im through with this keyboard warrior shit...just like SEB said if you want to talk shit you better back it up....Ill see you around BOB

Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
post #25 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Damn dude...as much as I dont like riders doing that shit I would never hope something like that happened to someone. If for no other reason I sometimes get a kick out of watching the arguments between him and other people. Thats pretty fuckin harsh to wish that on someone. Step back and take a breath bro...you may not like the shit talking he does but its only a bulletin board..I dont think he physically attacked your family.

FUCK Canada
post #26 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Under pressure!!

Quote:
Damn dude...as much as I dont like riders doing that shit I would never hope something like that happened to someone. If for no other reason I sometimes get a kick out of watching the arguments between him and other people. Thats pretty fuckin harsh to wish that on someone. Step back and take a breath bro...you may not like the shit talking he does but its only a bulletin board..I dont think he physically attacked your family.

You're right, I dont want him to get hurt in a motorcycle crash....that would suck, because then I couldnt break his arms myself!!
im sorry to yall who have lost a friend in a bike wreck or to those who have been seriously injured....too bad it didnt happen to the people who DESERVE it!

Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
post #27 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You're right, I dont want him to get hurt in a motorcycle crash....that would suck, because then I couldnt break his arms myself!!
im sorry to yall who have lost a friend in a bike wreck or to those who have been seriously injured....too bad it didnt happen to the people who DESERVE it!
I think you and Bobby need to do some private PM's to discuss that stuff because saying shit like that in a public forum isn't gonna help your cause man. I've lost 2 friends to bike accidents and had a couple severely injured...no offense taken from your comments but you really shouldnt say shit like that in a forum like this.

FUCK Canada
post #28 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 10:14 PM
still here

Quote:
actually I have met him...we did a deal that took longer than expected and I paid him and some extra and the stupid fuck still calls me a crook....Then I challenged him to a back yard brawl at mikes house and hes too much of a pussy to do it, but yet he still runs his cocksucker.......thats ok because one of these days me and a few friends of mine will roll out to one of your little bike GTGs and we can see what Mr.nutsack has to say to my face..... im through with this keyboard warrior shit...just like SEB said if you want to talk shit you better back it up....Ill see you around BOB
should I pull out the world's smallest violin?

do you know what pm's are? cause if you have something against someone you should just keep it between y'all instead of trying to look like just another internet warrior on this board. we have enough of those.

'08 CSRT-4
'06 Yamaha FZ1
post #29 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 10:16 PM
still here

Quote:
I was riding with about 30 other guys and gals on 635... everyone else was doing stupid shit (Wheelies, stoppies, Stunts) and me and a couple other dudes were riding in back watching and some guy just lost his wheely and flipped numerous times. Dont know if any of you stangers were with us... here is a pic from the hospital. The guy broke his leg definitely. It was hanging off when we shoveled him into a car to head to the hospital. Hope he is okay.

-Dave

BTW we met at Bone daddies and i didnt talk to one stanger there! Where were you bishes!

pics of the wrecked bike would be better? (just to see the condition of it)

'08 CSRT-4
'06 Yamaha FZ1
post #30 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:

I'll buy it is he's selling it j/k

Hope he gets better.
post #31 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Rookie

As firefighters would say....

"job security"

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #32 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Time Served

Was it Ben that went down?
post #33 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Under pressure!!

Quote:
should I pull out the world's smallest violin?

do you know what pm's are? cause if you have something against someone you should just keep it between y'all instead of trying to look like just another internet warrior on this board. we have enough of those.

He wouldnt respond to Pm's....and if you looked in the other threads about this internet warrior crap you would know there are a few people on this board that will back shit up...and im one of them, its just bullshit when you have one guy and his cheerleaders post up in the classified section when you are trying to sell something and call me a crook when I paid him and then some!!! When you start messing with someones money/ability to sell stuff on this site and keep his reputation half way decent the gloves come off and into the public forum it goes!! FUCK YOU bob

Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
post #34 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Didnt feel it was appropriate for me to whip out my camera on the street... shit i already kissed my ass to the ground on the oil that was all over the road from his bike... Not that im complaining! hehe i know he had it worse than me. Plus i never saw the bike. they carried it away before i even had a chance to introduce my ass to 635!

-Dave

**1992 Hatch LX**
**2005 Scion Tc**
**1986 Ford F-150**
**2004 Kawi Ninja 500**
post #35 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Time Served

Bike is totaled. Frame had a huge crack/tear in it. Never seen one rip right across the main spar like that. Motor might be OK, but all other parts took some huge it's and would be suspect.

- Jason
post #36 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
600 plus a few

Quote:

-Dave

I saw you guys up at Grif's today. I was in there with the woman trying on that leather jacket, had the silver R6 out front. Was it one of those guys (the 2 on the suzukis) who were at Grif's that went down?

Buy my car! https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...product=124819

some people are like slinkies; they're completely useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
post #37 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 12:57 AM
still here

Quote:
Bike is totaled. Frame had a huge crack/tear in it. Never seen one rip right across the main spar like that. Motor might be OK, but all other parts took some huge it's and would be suspect.

- Jason
that's the point of keeping 2 wheels on the ground.

'08 CSRT-4
'06 Yamaha FZ1
post #38 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 01:07 AM

i've been down twice will prolly go down again, most riders know it's not a matter of if but when you go down , hope the dudes alright
post #39 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Loves the Haterz!!

ROFLMAO @ tads little bitch ass...omg im rolling over here...i just see him going cross eyed as he tries to type all that shit out...stupid inbred fuck
show up to one of our rides..youll be sure to leave there without the only 3 teeth you have left...my friends dont play.........see you around....redneck

Quote:

Quote:
post #40 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Mavs Fan For Life!

I don't feel sorry for the guy...he was acting like an idiot and got just what he deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Gifs at Giftube.com
post #41 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Metric Wrench

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefehbk
I don't feel sorry for the guy...he was acting like an idiot and got just what he deserved.
And Dale Earnhardt was driving around in a circle at 200 fucking miles per hour but we still didn't want to see him die.
post #42 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Mavs Fan For Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestromo
And Dale Earnhardt was driving around in a circle at 200 fucking miles per hour but we still didn't want to see him die.
yeah that is comparing apples to apples there.

Quote:

Gifs at Giftube.com
post #43 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 02:20 AM
Metric Wrench

Quote:
yeah that is comparing apples to apples there.
One was legal one was not, both were a calculated risk. So yes, apples to apples. If there was no differance whatsoever then it wouldn't be much of a comparison.

At what point do you go from wishing someone the best to making a point of saying that them getting hurt was a GOOD thing? Is it good that he got hurt just because he was stunting outside of a sanctioned event?
post #44 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Time Served

Well now you're brining up a whole other issue regarding the publics thirst for violence in the media, which isn't relavant here, but...I stunt of freeways and support stunters, but for you to compare a dude riding a wheelie on the freeway to a professionally trained/paid driver, I think you're reaching (a lot!).

- Jason
post #45 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Metric Wrench

Quote:
Well now you're brining up a whole other issue regarding the publics thirst for violence in the media, which isn't relavant here, but...I stunt of freeways and support stunters, but for you to compare a dude riding a wheelie on the freeway to a professionally trained/paid driver, I think you're reaching (a lot!).

- Jason
My only point is that either way you are taking a risk and there is a possibility of serious injury or death. One is just looked down upon more than the other. Stunting is taboo and Nascar isn't.
post #46 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 03:18 AM
Mavs Fan For Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestromo
One was legal one was not, both were a calculated risk. So yes, apples to apples. If there was no difference whatsoever then it wouldn't be much of a comparison.
At what point do you go from wishing someone the best to making a point of saying that them getting hurt was a GOOD thing? Is it good that he got hurt just because he was stunting outside of a sanctioned event?
Seriously as JasonRR explained you are reaching here on this one i think. stunting on a public roadway is not a calculated risk...it is stupid, illegal, and disrespectful. Getting into a NASCAR to go around a track at 200mph is a "calculated risk" given the money/engineering spent on these cars to make them safer each year. Given the fact the drivers are all highly trained and highly skilled and have a trust in each other to protect one another. And I never said him getting hurt was a GOOD thing...it is never good for anyone to get hurt. But if I play with fire long enough I will get burned...I got what I deserved for playing with fire.

Quote:

Gifs at Giftube.com
post #47 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 03:28 AM
Metric Wrench

Quote:
Seriously as JasonRR explained you are reaching here on this one i think. stunting on a public roadway is not a calculated risk...it is stupid, illegal, and disrespectful. Getting into a NASCAR to go around a track at 200mph is a "calculated risk" given the money/engineering spent on these cars to make them safer each year. Given the fact the drivers are all highly trained and highly skilled and have a trust in each other to protect one another. And I never said him getting hurt was a GOOD thing...it is never good for anyone to get hurt. But if I play with fire long enough I will get burned...I got what I deserved for playing with fire.
Point taken.
post #48 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 06:22 AM
"Livin the good life"

Quote:
Dude's gonna be OK...he lost a simple stand-up, and the bike came down and pancaked his left ankle, causing a very nasty compound fracture. Here's some pics of him before the wreck. He's a very good rider. Shows it can happen to anyone at anytime when you're riding hard and pushing the limts.

- Jason
Thats good hes ok but, what if somebody would have ran over him/ him causing a cluster fuck on the highway. Keep that shit off the highways. If I'm driving along on the highway and someone is doing dumb shit like that , I'm going to just keep going straight ahead. If I hit them, oh well. I'm not going to risk injury to myself/ other drivers for his lack of responsibility.
post #49 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Under pressure!!

Quote:
ROFLMAO @ tads little bitch ass...omg im rolling over here...i just see him going cross eyed as he tries to type all that shit out...stupid inbred fuck
show up to one of our rides..youll be sure to leave there without the only 3 teeth you have left...my friends dont play.........see you around....redneck

I hope your friends Really have your back...because im sure it will take 3 of them to fight me because you are a pussy and can't do it yourself
We will see, I dont want to hear any of this back peddling bullshit when we do meet face to face....I hope you have some training in MMA and Brazilian jiu jitsu because if not it wont be fun at all.....

Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
post #50 of 690 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

LMGDAO @ you having to use your "friends that don't play" to finish what you can't finish yourself. What a fucking pussy.

Bob, you're a fucking pussy. And I DO hope you go down one day, and don't get up.

Fuck the rest of you, I don't give two shits what you think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement