360 - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Which helmet should I get?
2008 Shoei RF-1000 Sever 23 79.31%
2008 Arai RX-7 Tommy Gun 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Just to let some of you trail riders know, I went out to 360 this past weekend. Went on the Ft Worth/Grand Prairie side, looks like they stopped blocking the entry off from Trinity blvd. Trails looked good, lot of people out there as well. I took my truck and had a great time out there, the creek is just low enough to cross and play around in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 03:08 PM
too many projects!

Location: you cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning
Cool. They are more focused on the Main St. side in Euless now. Starting to build something where the table top used to be.

PHUKET
A coward dies a thousand deaths
A soldier dies but once.
post #3 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Custome Title Goes Here

whats that have to do with motorcycles?

post #4 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 AM
Merry HoHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLT1SS
cause people ride off road there

.(OBAMA) One Big Ass Mistake America
post #5 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Your not the bightest bulb on the Christmas tree.
post #6 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Custome Title Goes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARS04
Your not the bightest bulb on the Christmas tree.
you ride the kawi throught the trails? slap some mud tires on it

post #7 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
you ride the kawi throught the trails? slap some mud tires on it
I take my truck through the trails but there are more 4 wheelers and dirt bikes out there than anything.
post #8 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 07:22 PM
On a downward spiral

Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
Quote:
I take my truck through the trails but there are more 4 wheelers and dirt bikes out there than anything.

especially on sundays, but now with it getting cold and shit im not seeing that many out there. you can also get in on the other side of trinity by the warehouses. thats where we usually park. they blocked off the trail that heads towards the train tracks last time i went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
post #9 of 677 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrivea4banger
especially on sundays, but now with it getting cold and shit im not seeing that many out there. you can also get in on the other side of trinity by the warehouses. thats where we usually park. they blocked off the trail that heads towards the train tracks last time i went.
That's actually the entrance I was talking about, they don't have it blocked anymore and people were all over it this past weekend.
post #10 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 10:51 PM
f-ck off

I AVOID IT ALL ..............i go out there every monday

on quads

go down great southwest ...till it dead ends ...inter the trails on your right ....you have cross the creek on this side so be prepared!!

play in the sand for a few minutes and then head towards the treehouse

its a good ride ...and when your ready to leave ...you come back to the creek and wash the quads off a little before heading out

anytime yall want to ride on sun / monday ...hit me up

please visit
WWW.KRENNPOWERSPORTS.COM
for all your pwc needs
post #11 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 11:43 PM
On a downward spiral

Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u
I AVOID IT ALL ..............i go out there every monday

on quads

go down great southwest ...till it dead ends ...inter the trails on your right ....you have cross the creek on this side so be prepared!!

play in the sand for a few minutes and then head towards the treehouse

its a good ride ...and when your ready to leave ...you come back to the creek and wash the quads off a little before heading out

anytime yall want to ride on sun / monday ...hit me up

there an entrance like this on euless main off trinity. fucking creek bent my bumper but the tree house is bad ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
post #12 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 05:46 PM
f-ck off

yea ...i go to that entrence sometimes also ....kinda depends on if there has been rain ....rain=high water !!!

please visit
WWW.KRENNPOWERSPORTS.COM
for all your pwc needs
post #13 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Lifer

I was out there on Sunday on the Euless Main side. A cop asked us to leave. We rode anyway after he left but I'll find a new place to park from now on. The trails are disappearing like crazy due to construction and it's going to get to a point where it's not worth riding out there anymore. I wish Rip Charr was still open.
post #14 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 09:20 PM
still here

800cc bikes the next thing?

read an article the other week saying how 800cc bikes could be the next move in the bike industry, pretty much replacing the 6's I believe. seems Ducati is already going that route. And this is an '08 bike.

'08 CSRT-4
'06 Yamaha FZ1
post #15 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 05:11 AM
老师

that thing is hideous.
post #16 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiladin
that thing is hideous.
And probably more expensive than a jap 1000 that will run circles around it.
post #17 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 07:16 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Maybe straights, but not circles Duc has come down in price, down in weight, and up in power. They are claiming MUCH cheaper maintenance as well. I still think they want to position themselves as a premium brand, but it seems they want to snag some of the jap buyers. You can get a 1098 for 3K more than a jap liter, that's a lot closer in price than it was 10 years ago. Marchesini wheels, brembo brakes, ohlins shocks (forks too depending on the model) magnetti marelli dashes, USB data-logging, chipped keys/ignitions, machined pieces vs/ cast pieces, you get some cool shit for the money you pay.

The bike it was replacing was a 749, the 999 jumped to a 1098(which you could say started over a decade ago as a 916, and even smaller if you want to keep going blah blah blah), so it's only natural that the 749 would grow in size to keep pace with it's big brother. I wouldn't use the ducs as an example since they are twins.

I think it would be cool if they would sell 800's in addition to 600's, but not replace them. Maybe let the 600s revert back to more of an entry level sport bike, but that didn't work the first time it was around...

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #18 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 07:29 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
that thing is hideous.
I can't believe you don't like this...

1098S

& R for good measure

Granted, it's no fox body Mustang, but it's a sexy bitch.

Quote:
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #19 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieF3

ill agree, that thing is sexy. I would ride it!! If I could afford the price tag that is
post #20 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc50lx
ill agree, that thing is sexy. I would ride it!! If I could afford the price tag that is
yeah a little too pricy for me right now. I really like the looks of the new Ducati bikes.

1989 coupe
2006 R6S

post #21 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 07:56 AM
老师

Quote:
they look good from those angles, but the first pictures posted make it look weird for some reason
post #22 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Maybe straights, but not circles Duc has come down in price, down in weight, and up in power. They are claiming MUCH cheaper maintenance as well. I still think they want to position themselves as a premium brand, but it seems they want to snag some of the jap buyers. You can get a 1098 for 3K more than a jap liter, that's a lot closer in price than it was 10 years ago. Marchesini wheels, brembo brakes, ohlins shocks (forks too depending on the model) magnetti marelli dashes, USB data-logging, chipped keys/ignitions, machined pieces vs/ cast pieces, you get some cool shit for the money you pay.

The bike it was replacing was a 749, the 999 jumped to a 1098(which you could say started over a decade ago as a 916, and even smaller if you want to keep going blah blah blah), so it's only natural that the 749 would grow in size to keep pace with it's big brother. I wouldn't use the ducs as an example since they are twins.

I think it would be cool if they would sell 800's in addition to 600's, but not replace them. Maybe let the 600s revert back to more of an entry level sport bike, but that didn't work the first time it was around...
hmmm, I don't watch a lot of racing (hardly any) but the last couple races I did watch Suzuki pretty much kicked the crap out of anything around them. Not that Im a Suzuki fan either but they dominated by quite a margin.

as for the streets of DFW? Ducs are nice bikes, don't get me wrong, but there overpriced with slightly better than average parts (none of the bikes use cheap parts by any means) of which you will never notice the difference running around town here the DFW with your level of sport bike riding. This is why I would stick with a Jap bike and it's based on my opinion and my level of riding, not some magazines or a dream I had.

Either way to each his own.....it's a nice bike but the price and power behind the throttle ruin it for me. Im a brute power guy, with a side of cornering.
post #23 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
hmmm, I don't watch a lot of racing (hardly any) but the last couple races I did watch Suzuki pretty much kicked the crap out of anything around them. Not that Im a Suzuki fan either but they dominated by quite a margin.

as for the streets of DFW? Ducs are nice bikes, don't get me wrong, but there overpriced with slightly better than average parts (none of the bikes use cheap parts by any means) of which you will never notice the difference running around town here the DFW with your level of sport bike riding. This is why I would stick with a Jap bike and it's based on my opinion and my level of riding, not some magazines or a dream I had.

Either way to each his own.....it's a nice bike but the price and power behind the throttle ruin it for me. Im a brute power guy, with a side of cornering.
Suzuki dominates in AMA Superbike. Namely because you only have a few Factory teams and the rest are private efforts. Yoshimura Suzuki has full factory backing plus 3 arguably great riders. Kawasaki is new to Superbike (as are the riders) and they are coming to grips with a good setup. The Honda team isn't a full factory team......plus Duhamel is old and Jake isn't all that great. Yamaha is new also to the superbike world (In AMA).
In WSBK (> than AMA, IMO) Honda, Yamaha and Duc are the players.

I wouldn't chose a Duc for normal street riding......from what I hear they are too extreme for daily riding. But they are pimp bikes.....better than Jap bikes (stock for stock) when it comes to corners (which you don't care about) But if you ever go from a good bike setup to one that isn't so great......you'll see the difference between good and great suspension pieces. Wobbling in the corners...........is NO FUN.

Sorta like choosing between a 1000hp Turbo Fox body and a Murcielago. I'll take the Lambo.

post #24 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Banned

where is BlueLT1??
post #25 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 08:26 AM

i dont car what anyone says i would pimp the shit outta it, i had a 996 and after i got used to the sound of the clutch i loved it...
post #26 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 08:53 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:

Worst argument ever...
http://www.ducati.com/racing/00_home...2SFEYKFUIHUIV3
Ducati was the Moto GP champ this year.
I have a love/hate relationship with Ducatis, I've had them, but ride a Honda now.

Monsoon pretty much covered it, but to go further, Motorcycle road racing isn't nearly as popular in America as it is in Europe or other parts of the world, despite being the largest market for sportbikes.

AMA isn't as important to the factories as SBK or Moto GP.

SBK is the top-level of racing for production based motorcycles
http://www.superbike.it/home.php

There are four categories of bikes, SBK, SS, stock 1000 and stock 600.
SBK and SS were won by Honda, stock 1000 was won by Ducati, and I think stock 600 was won by Yamaha.

Ducati usually does well in SBK. I always sort of dogged them for not competing in Moto GP. How can a company claim to have such a bad ass machine and not even campaign ANYTHING in Moto GP? It's one of the same reason I diss on Lambo, don't compete in motorsports and I don't give a fuck. They just started doing it about...4ish years ago. I really was wanting them to fall on their face, but their bikes had front line power during their first season. Meanwhile Kawasaki and Suzuki had been performing poorly (until this season) ever since the switch to 4-stroke machines.

Moto GP is the top level of motorcycle road racing in the world using bikes designed specifically for that form of racing, think Two-wheeled Formula 1.
http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

Ducati won the world championship this year and Stoner is kicking ass in testing for next season too.

Quote:
Quote:
post #27 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 09:07 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon X
Suzuki dominates in AMA Superbike. Namely because you only have a few Factory teams and the rest are private efforts. Yoshimura Suzuki has full factory backing plus 3 arguably great riders. Kawasaki is new to Superbike (as are the riders) and they are coming to grips with a good setup. The Honda team isn't a full factory team......plus Duhamel is old and Jake isn't all that great. Yamaha is new also to the superbike world (In AMA).
In WSBK (> than AMA, IMO) Honda, Yamaha and Duc are the players.

I wouldn't chose a Duc for normal street riding......from what I hear they are too extreme for daily riding. But they are pimp bikes.....better than Jap bikes (stock for stock) when it comes to corners (which you don't care about) But if you ever go from a good bike setup to one that isn't so great......you'll see the difference between good and great suspension pieces. Wobbling in the corners...........is NO FUN.

Sorta like choosing between a 1000hp Turbo Fox body and a Murcielago. I'll take the Lambo.
I really used to dog on them, when I still had a beat F3 it would outrun older low model 748s in a straight line. I thought Ducatis were junk....then I rode one for the first time.

It's night/day difference. I'm not sure if words will accurately describe the feel, but the bikes feel more solid and precise/sharp than the jap bikes, sort of like the difference in steering feel between a vette and a porsche, the porsche makes you feel more connected to the road, less vague.

The brakes offer better feedback (but they do have braided lines stock) and Ducatis just feel more confident. However, I've only ridden the older ones, mono 99 748, biposto 00 996 mono 01 996 and 02 748R. I think those bikes feel better than new jap bikes and that while the newer jap bikes are catching up to that feel, they are still BEHIND those bikes which ended production in 02. That said, Ducs have always tended to be overweight and underpowered.

We're not even getting into the maintenance costs, I will say though, unlike most things Italian Ducs are EASY to work on, very well thought out machines, best/simplest wiring harness in the industry. You won't hurt your fingertips and you won't break clips.

Quote:
Quote:
post #28 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Crash Test Dummy

I've grown out of the days of thinking that I need to fastest junk on the block. I want a well rounded machine, this is my focus for my car and for my next bike as well.

That's why a 750 or a buell 1125R is an attractive proposition.

post #29 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 09:18 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:

If you ride them back to back it's impossible not to notice a difference in the way the bikes handle/feel. Handling is a misnomer IMO. What I'm really talking about is feel. Just because a car/bike feels better than another doesn't mean it actually performs better in a quantitative measure. However, I can't go nearly as fast on/in something that feels bad as I can on/in something that feels good, especially a bike. I need confidence to ride hard/fast. If something is off with a bike and I don't have that confidence, I'll be s-l-o-w.

I guess it's subjective as to whether you think machined is slightly or much better than cast (talking triples) or ohlins/brembo/marchesini is better than showa/nissin/enkei - On the R models the Ducs get full ohlins treatment, superbike calipers, and forged magnesium wheels, it's hard to buy anything better, but we're talking EXPENSIVE bikes here.

I've been flipping bikes for about 4 years now and have owned nearly every jap SS and a few ducs, I base my opinions on my own experiences, not magazines, dreams, or perceptions

Quote:
Quote:
post #30 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
However, I can't go nearly as fast on/in something that feels bad as I can on/in something that feels good, especially a bike. I need confidence to ride hard/fast. If something is off with a bike and I don't have that confidence, I'll be s-l-o-w.

So true. My R1 was in great condition solid as hell in the turns, FELT GREAT. I got overconfident and rode over the limits of my experience and the street tires I was on.

This R6 that I have is a real POS...(I bought it like this. It's my fault)........wobbles in the turns, brakes aren't powerful. I effin hate it. hahahaha

post #31 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:00 AM
OLD SCHOOL crew

What's wrong with the R6? Ehh nm, PM coming

Quote:
Quote:
post #32 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
What's wrong with the R6? Ehh nm, PM coming

ummm I'll take a 750. i want a TAD more power than a 600.

post #33 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Worst argument ever...
[url]
It's not an argument, it's an observation I made watching the 2-3 races I stated that I have watched, and yes.....they kicked the crap out of anything around them. The rest, as stated, is my opinion.
post #34 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon X
ummm I'll take a 750. i want a TAD more power than a 600.
why? handling is what wins races. I have seen 600's run away from 1000's in the corners. Just get a air filter.
post #35 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
why? handling is what wins races. I have seen 600's run away from 1000's in the corners. Just get a air filter.

yeah, mine does that but, riding down I-10 is not racing.

post #36 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 10:56 AM
The Fastest of the Fast

so how much is a 1098s and a 1098R?
post #37 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherRedHead
I don't know the exact answer to your question but I do know they range from $14,000 to $24,000 plus. I think they also have a color scheme that's available on a limited model or something. I also know the dealers don't budge much if any.
post #38 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 08:49 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherRedHead
Not sure on the R, don't think they have released an official MSRP just yet.

The S is 19950 and the Tricolore is 24995 I would expect the R to be 29995, but that's just me guessing.

The Ducati website has seemed to be misleading ever since it first appeared. Apparently the R has traction control, but the others don't???

...and like the first 996s (still being called 916s, but displacing 996cc) the 1098R is actually an 1198 (due to the allowance of 1200cc twins in world superbike)

Quote:
Quote:
post #39 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 08:50 AM
Sir Clavin

Quote:
amen! preach on!
post #40 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Custome Title Goes Here

wow this went from an 800cc thread to a duc love/hate thread.

im in complete agreeance with hobie. ive only owned a couple jap bikes (all 600) and they were great for the time being, but once i grabbed my first duc (749) there was no going back. i only owned it for a very short time, but my confidence in turns went high very quick with that bike. my 1098 is a dream to me...beautiful styling, unbelievable turning, braking, and throttle response. its not the quickest in the straights, but for my style, its plenty power for me.

on the thread topic, the new 848 in ivory white is pure sex i actually want to paint mine that color.

post #41 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
on the thread topic, the new 848 in ivory white is pure sex i actually want to paint mine that color.
That's a bad idea..

I saw one in person today at the show, It's ok...not a great looking bike. Matter of fact there was nothing there got me going, not even the new ZX10......Not impressed.
post #42 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 06:50 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
That's a bad idea..

I saw one in person today at the show, It's ok...not a great looking bike. Matter of fact there was nothing there got me going, not even the new ZX10......Not impressed.
I like the new ZX-10, I think it's the best looking liter available in 08 and I've been a Kawi hater for years.

All hate aside, Kawi has upped their game since bringing the 636 (now back to 600, whatev) and 10 to the table. I didn't like the first gen 636 styling, but it was impressive to ride. 1st gen 10s are one of my favorite bikes to ride ever.

Sometimes I like rawness in a liter, it's not the fastest way to get around a track, and it doesn't always make sense, but when I'm on a 1Kcc bike I want to know it's above and beyond my level, something that only the best of the best can really get the most out of. I want to feel like it's a handful to hustle it around. I want it to be a fist fight. That's why I like first gen ZX-10s, first gen R1s, and the 954. All of them feel "aggressive." It's not safe, it's not consistent, and it's not the fastest way to ride, but it sure can be fun at times

Quote:
Quote:
post #43 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:09 AM
f-ck off

headed out there monday ....10-11 am

if you have off ...and can make it

pm me

we take quads ..climb shit and play in the mud ...
usually 3-4 of us that go

please visit
WWW.KRENNPOWERSPORTS.COM
for all your pwc needs
post #44 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
#1 Howard Stern fan

Quote:
I like the new ZX-10, I think it's the best looking liter available in 08 and I've been a Kawi hater for years.

All hate aside, Kawi has upped their game since bringing the 636 (now back to 600, whatev) and 10 to the table. I didn't like the first gen 636 styling, but it was impressive to ride. 1st gen 10s are one of my favorite bikes to ride ever.

Sometimes I like rawness in a liter, it's not the fastest way to get around a track, and it doesn't always make sense, but when I'm on a 1Kcc bike I want to know it's above and beyond my level, something that only the best of the best can really get the most out of. I want to feel like it's a handful to hustle it around. I want it to be a fist fight. That's why I like first gen ZX-10s, first gen R1s, and the 954. All of them feel "aggressive." It's not safe, it's not consistent, and it's not the fastest way to ride, but it sure can be fun at times
You need to learn to paraphrase.
post #45 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Lifer

We got drunk at the treehouse last night.. It was glorious.
post #46 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 04:32 PM
老师

post #47 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 04:50 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

Quote:
40K for the R, LOL! Makes the desmosedici RR seam almost reasonable HAHA!

Quote:
Quote:
post #48 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 05:07 PM
老师

Quote:
40K for the R, LOL! Makes the desmosedici RR seam almost reasonable HAHA!
72K no thanks.

on a lighter note, the 848 is only 13K
post #49 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 05:43 PM
f-ck off

GOOD TIMES ........been there done that ,,,,a few times

even got so drunk one time i spent the night out there .....lol not at the tree house tho .

please visit
WWW.KRENNPOWERSPORTS.COM
for all your pwc needs
post #50 of 677 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Time Served

Maybe Im wrong but the best all around rated bike the last couple of years (track,road) has been a gsxr 750.I have rode a new 1098 Duc. and was not impressed at all the seat sucks,mirrors are worthless,and you have to fill up every time you stop.You can buy all that stuff that comes on them for jap bikes and still have money left over.

99 Camaro
07 Gsxr 1000 (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement