Need to get registration sticker... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Need to get registration sticker...

for my bike but I haven't changed the title over to my name. Does it have to be in my name in order to get the registration? Can't afford to get the title changed right now is why and my registration is past up




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Custome Title Goes Here
 
BlueLT1SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kaufman, TX
Posts: 2,000
its got to be in your name. or possibly give the previous owner the money to re-register it for you. you got it from rich didnt you

BlueLT1SS is offline  
post #3 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLT1SS
its got to be in your name. or possibly give the previous owner the money to re-register it for you. you got it from rich didnt you
The title is in Greg's name and the receipt I got is dated last November from STROKD. I just pulled the paperwork and I had a post it note from the County Tax Office saying it's $225 to get it done in my name. Hell I probably just need to scrounge up the money and get it taken care of proper

Just wondering, if I get Greg to get the registration the insurance would still be in my name and it's insured down in Hillsboro so that's probably to much damn trouble as it would probably have to be done in the county it's insured in




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
 
post #4 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:00 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 3,241
no it does not have to be done in the county it is insured in, only the county of residence for whoevers name is on the title. thats if you dont have the title switched over to your name. just get the previous owner to sign a bill of sale saying you paid 200 for the bike, that alone will save you over 100 dollars.
Thurston is offline  
post #5 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Sign I saw on the ground:
 
barronj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,257
In the past, I've gone to get registration for cars that weren't in my name (same situation) but I had the previous registration info (owners name, date of exp for that years tags) for it.

What I'd do is go to the tax assessor and tell them that a certain car with plate # XXX-XXX was on my property and I needed the owners info before I got it towed.

They'd print me off something stating the last time the car was registered, and I'd take that down to another title place and tell them that it was my roommates car, he was on semester at sea, cruising around on a boat, and his registration was out and the apartment complex was threatening to tow b/c of it (Some apartment communities will tow a car w/ bad tags).

I'd have the car insured in my name, to smooth that part over.

The print off of who it belongs to only costs like $5 or so

I always got what I wanted that way...
barronj is offline  
post #6 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 08:36 AM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
Msf Course

Took the MSF course this past weekend, went really well, just wanted to say if there is no one that has taken it or is just starting out it is great for just about any and everything. Also realized there are just some people that just dont belong on bikes, but for you that have your lisence and have taken the writen test, how is it? I am thinking about running up and doing it after work, thanks.....
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #7 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: arlington, tx
Posts: 1,344
i took it about 3 years ago. after crashing my buddy's bike i realized that i didnt know everything. I think the course is very helpful to anyone that is interested in riding. there were several guys that were licensed riders that took it too as a refresher. its a very good course and helps to teach good riding habits. Which location did you take it at? I went to the UTA course. How many people dropped their bikes?

the course covers the written test very well. I scored a 100 on the written at the DMV. I spent more time waiting to take the test than what it took to actually complete it. Beware of a question about riding in groups. Maybe i missed it in class, but its on there. The questions are really just common sense.
kc50lx is offline  
post #8 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 09:27 AM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
i took it at Burleson high school, yeah there was a lady there that had dropped the bike she was on like 8 times within the first 3 hours so she gave up, that was the only one to drop their bike. whats the question about riding in groups?, we didnt go over anything about group riding in the classroom part of the course
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #9 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Good for you for taking the class! I only had one person drop a bike in my class. I even had a family taking the class together including the mother who had never ridden on a motorcycle before. She did really good in the riding portion.

One word of advice on the written test (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), only answer what you know and go back later and complete the ones you didn't fill in. When I took mine, I only answered the ones I knew and it stopped the test (computerized) when I answered enough questions correctly.




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #10 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 09:45 AM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
Good for you for taking the class! I only had one person drop a bike in my class. I even had a family taking the class together including the mother who had never ridden on a motorcycle before. She did really good in the riding portion.

One word of advice on the written test (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), only answer what you know and go back later and complete the ones you didn't fill in. When I took mine, I only answered the ones I knew and it stopped the test (computerized) when I answered enough questions correctly.
thanks man, someone this past weekend was saying the same thing, i will definetly do that
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #11 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
no it does not have to be done in the county it is insured in, only the county of residence for whoevers name is on the title. thats if you dont have the title switched over to your name. just get the previous owner to sign a bill of sale saying you paid 200 for the bike, that alone will save you over 100 dollars.
Hmm..... I'll have to look into that as far as getting the registration sticker. Can they say anything if you come up with a receipt for a bike and said you paid $200 for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barronj
In the past, I've gone to get registration for cars that weren't in my name (same situation) but I had the previous registration info (owners name, date of exp for that years tags) for it.

What I'd do is go to the tax assessor and tell them that a certain car with plate # XXX-XXX was on my property and I needed the owners info before I got it towed.

They'd print me off something stating the last time the car was registered, and I'd take that down to another title place and tell them that it was my roommates car, he was on semester at sea, cruising around on a boat, and his registration was out and the apartment complex was threatening to tow b/c of it (Some apartment communities will tow a car w/ bad tags).

I'd have the car insured in my name, to smooth that part over.

The print off of who it belongs to only costs like $5 or so

I always got what I wanted that way...
Again, cool info. I'll let you guys know if I get away with this or not




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #12 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Papa Smurf
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
The title is in Greg's name and the receipt I got is dated last November from STROKD. I just pulled the paperwork and I had a post it note from the County Tax Office saying it's $225 to get it done in my name. Hell I probably just need to scrounge up the money and get it taken care of proper

Just wondering, if I get Greg to get the registration the insurance would still be in my name and it's insured down in Hillsboro so that's probably to much damn trouble as it would probably have to be done in the county it's insured in
You don't need a bill of sale. You just have to fill out a title application. Just got my mustang done and cost me less than $120 and I told them I only paid $500 for it. They never ask any questions.

I also don't think I put a date when I signed the title over to Matt. You should be good to go.

_____________________________________________



2008 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom (Weekend Cruiser)
2008 Hyundai Accent (Daily Driver)
2010 Camaro SS (Weekend Warrior)
Garceeya is offline  
post #13 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garceeya
You don't need a bill of sale. You just have to fill out a title application. Just got my mustang done and cost me less than $120 and I told them I only paid $500 for it. They never ask any questions.

I also don't think I put a date when I signed the title over to Matt. You should be good to go.
What did they say when you told them you paid $500 for it?

Matt gave me two receipts, one with the actual price and one with a made up price for the title work. I think he gave me the registration paperwork to. I'm off for a 5 day weekend starting Thursday. Might try and make a run down to Hillsboro and see about getting it taken care of.




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #14 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: arlington, tx
Posts: 1,344
yea you can skip questions if you'd like. it was asking about the riding formation when in a group and the appropriate amount of time between each rider. do you know the answers?
kc50lx is offline  
post #15 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:39 PM
GoT mIlK
 
lolo89cpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CrEePiNg AlOnG iN fT wOrTh
Posts: 1,328
re

Or u could say u traded for it... I did that w/ my last mustang and it was pretty cheap to get reg and put in my name...

sLoW 5.0 waitin on parts...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
lolo89cpe is offline  
post #16 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Papa Smurf
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
What did they say when you told them you paid $500 for it?

Matt gave me two receipts, one with the actual price and one with a made up price for the title work. I think he gave me the registration paperwork to. I'm off for a 5 day weekend starting Thursday. Might try and make a run down to Hillsboro and see about getting it taken care of.

She did not say anything until I paid and was like have a nice day. They don't care and they are not there to know how much something is worth. I have done several this way. Why you think people always go to Oklahoma to buy something and then have it registered here?

You will just need the title application, the title and insurance and they have never asked for a bill of sale.

_____________________________________________



2008 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom (Weekend Cruiser)
2008 Hyundai Accent (Daily Driver)
2010 Camaro SS (Weekend Warrior)
Garceeya is offline  
post #17 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:50 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 52
Course teaches you a lot. I've ridden 10k+ miles and owned 2 bikes and still learned from the class.
ReidStylez is offline  
post #18 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 403
2 seconds between each rider... never side by side?
I3oostedCubes is offline  
post #19 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 07:23 PM
aggie97's protege'
 
Cheezebandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas TX/ SFA
Posts: 2,545
I am going to take it .,., but I want to get a bike first and actually learn to ride a bit before I take the course so I dont look like a dumb ass .,.,

2002 Silver Mustang GT
2004-Kawasaki ZX6RR
# 370
Cheezebandit is offline  
post #20 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezebandit
I am going to take it .,., but I want to get a bike first and actually learn to ride a bit before I take the course so I dont look like a dumb ass .,.,
I think I'd rather learn on there bike rather than risk dropping the one I paid for




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #21 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Taliban can SUCK IT!
 
Whitesmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Plano
Posts: 3,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3oostedCubes
2 seconds between each rider... never side by side?
if i rember right we actualy went over this in my class, they said 2 seconds from the person in front of you, and you are to use a stagerd(sp?) formation like so

I
..I
I
..I

and the time is the person stagerd from you so the person directly in from should basicaly be 4 seconds in front.

i could be wrong though on the 4 seconds part. but i do remeber that question when i took the test in april. and they are looking for stagerd formation and 2 seconds.



Whitesmoke is offline  
post #22 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Got this from the A+ Riders website.

Quote:
Never ride side by side. Always travel in a staggered formation. Keep at least a two second distance behind the bike directly in front of you, and at least one second behind the bike off to your side.



2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #23 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 05:11 AM
Taliban can SUCK IT!
 
Whitesmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Plano
Posts: 3,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
Got this from the A+ Riders website.
ok i stand corrected



Whitesmoke is offline  
post #24 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 06:05 AM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
well took the test yesterday, skipped 2 and missed one, it shut off once i got 14 correct, the one i missed was: when comming upon railroad tracks what do you do? in class they told us to go over any obstacle at a 90 degree angle, so that is what i answered, but, WRONG, the answer was: swerve to a side and approach the tracks at a 45 degree angle..........o well it was only one
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #25 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrm10SPkZ28
well took the test yesterday, skipped 2 and missed one, it shut off once i got 14 correct, the one i missed was: when comming upon railroad tracks what do you do? in class they told us to go over any obstacle at a 90 degree angle, so that is what i answered, but, WRONG, the answer was: swerve to a side and approach the tracks at a 45 degree angle..........o well it was only one
Dude.... 90 angle????? LMAO! Glad you passed man, knew it would be easy but didn't want to jinx you by saying so.




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #26 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Custome Title Goes Here
 
BlueLT1SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kaufman, TX
Posts: 2,000
45* angle!? and hit an oncoming car? at least you passed, good job!

BlueLT1SS is offline  
post #27 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: McKinney TX
Posts: 1,701
Did it have a picture? 90% angle is correct if you're coming up on it perpendicular, but if they run at an accute angle or almost parallel you are supposed to take them as close to a 45' angle as possible on a swerve...if that makes sense.

I've taken the class twice. Once before I started riding and again about 4 years later. I couldn't believe how much I had forgotten!

I'd definately take the course before I got a bike. There is not point in practicing before practice...that's all you do in the safety class. They take you from walking the bike out to the course all the way to actually riding it in steps. Everyone looks like a tard...just do it!

Congrats, man...we'll see you out there!

'00 GT with built 99 Cobra 4v, dual GT Supercar pumps, BAP, T70 turbo, Mac: shifter, Q1A-K & A-arms, MMR 400# C/Os, Koni Sport Yellow SAs shocks & struts, MM 4bolt CC plates, '03 Cobra IRS w/ 1100# rear springs, 3.55FRPP gears & custom full length SF connectors. 538rwhp/545rwtq and drives like buttah.
Jonny00GT is offline  
post #28 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 10:56 AM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLT1SS
45* angle!? and hit an oncoming car? at least you passed, good job!
yeah i know, the 45 thing really dont make since to me either
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #29 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 403
hahahah 90 deg angle.. that'll work!
I3oostedCubes is offline  
post #30 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 04:55 PM
aggie97's protege'
 
Cheezebandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas TX/ SFA
Posts: 2,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
I think I'd rather learn on there bike rather than risk dropping the one I paid for
didnt know that you used their bikes .,.,

2002 Silver Mustang GT
2004-Kawasaki ZX6RR
# 370
Cheezebandit is offline  
post #31 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Sign I saw on the ground:
 
barronj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,257
as far as price goes, you can come up with any dollar amount, even $1.

If my dad was about to get laid off from a long time job, and you said or did something that kept his job, I'd sell you my car for $1

Or, you saved my brothers life, etc...

That's an example that I use when I'm selling or buying and I need them to fill out anything saying how much the car is worth.

I usually price cars at $100, and I've bought and sold atleast 35 in the last 13 years (been hard at it since I was 17, that really only averages less than 3 a year)

BJ
barronj is offline  
post #32 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Iamwaxman!
 
Nick Chapman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 13,560
That can put a fair market value on your car, bike or whatever you are getting transfered. So, just be careful going too low, they can do that.

Jose, you said the title was dated? Is that the date that you bought it? Beware that if it's dated, there are going to be late penalties that will be charged.
Nick Chapman is offline  
post #33 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by n737nc
That can put a fair market value on your car, bike or whatever you are getting transfered. So, just be careful going too low, they can do that.

Jose, you said the title was dated? Is that the date that you bought it? Beware that if it's dated, there are going to be late penalties that will be charged.
Thanks for the info Nick, seems like someone mentioned that to me before when I did the title work on my previous bike. Title is not dated from what I remember, just the receipt that STROKD gave to me when I paid him so I should be allright with that.




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #34 of 741 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Papa Smurf
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
Thanks for the info Nick, seems like someone mentioned that to me before when I did the title work on my previous bike. Title is not dated from what I remember, just the receipt that STROKD gave to me when I paid him so I should be allright with that.
I never date a title for that exact reason. I let the new owner put that info in there. Who ever besides me goes straight to the DMV to register a vehicle.

_____________________________________________



2008 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom (Weekend Cruiser)
2008 Hyundai Accent (Daily Driver)
2010 Camaro SS (Weekend Warrior)
Garceeya is offline  
post #35 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
Check out my new flushmounts!!

These are the Watsen Design flushmounts. Took 10 weeks to get them!!
But worth the wait!!
Pic:


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #36 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
Here's another


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #37 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 08:51 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
Here's a close up pic!!
Fits perfectly!!


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #38 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 08:51 AM
In the Batter's Box
 
Chrm10SPkZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DFW minus the D
Posts: 2,111
damn those are clean, wouldnt mind having some myself, where did you order them from?
Chrm10SPkZ28 is offline  
post #39 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
watsendesign.com
They are available in different colors also!!


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #40 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
It's different I tell you that, but I still prefer the Greggs flushmounts. Have you seen the new ones from Graves racing? Either way, looks good as well as unique.




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #41 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
It's different I tell you that, but I still prefer the Greggs flushmounts. Have you seen the new ones from Graves racing? Either way, looks good as well as unique.
I haven't seen those!!
I just like the way these fit into the fairing, not over the fairing!!


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #42 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankustang
I haven't seen those!!
I just like the way these fit into the fairing, not over the fairing!!

From Graves website.



And a couple off of an R6.








2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #43 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Custome Title Goes Here
 
BlueLT1SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kaufman, TX
Posts: 2,000
both of those are oh so pimp

BlueLT1SS is offline  
post #44 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 11:21 AM
#1 Howard Stern fan
 
GARS04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,842
Look like a set of those deer whisltes they sell at Pep Boys to me.....lol. j/k.
GARS04 is offline  
post #45 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARS04
Look like a set of those deer whisltes they sell at Pep Boys to me.....lol. j/k.
LMAO!




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #46 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARS04
Look like a set of those deer whisltes they sell at Pep Boys to me.....lol. j/k.
That must mean you like them!!!


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #47 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: M-Streets
Posts: 920
Looks good....

01 Gray Silverado
89 White Coupe
05 GSX-R 1000
Evile753 is offline  
post #48 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Lifer
 
T-TOPPS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,144
[QUOTE=spankustang]These are the Watsen Design flushmounts. Took 10 weeks to get them!!
But worth the wait!!









WHY 10 weeks? just curious
T-TOPPS5.0 is offline  
post #49 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Custome Title Goes Here
 
BlueLT1SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kaufman, TX
Posts: 2,000
i think its like a 2man shop or something like that. i remember reading why a while back. but they are always way packed with orders.

BlueLT1SS is offline  
post #50 of 741 (permalink) Old 07-06-2005, 12:26 AM
[x] original checkboxer
 
MattB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Coppell
Posts: 10,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLT1SS
i think its like a 2man shop or something like that. i remember reading why a while back. but they are always way packed with orders.

Yeah, and they are Canucks too, so you know they are just lazy.....j/k! It's ALWAYS taken forever to get stuff ordered through them, for the past couple years at least.....
MattB is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome