DFW Mustang Forums banner

Which Jacket and Helmet? Choose 1 jacket and 1 helmet

• Other Jacket? Pics or link to it

Votes: 0 0.0%

ill be damned

19K views 442 replies 94 participants last post by  Jonny00GT 
#1 · (Edited)
ill be damned , new with pics

i just went outside to get on my (04 R6) and there it was laying on the ground, i guess the wind blew it over. it got the headlight and the headlight fairing, the yosh pipe, scratched both lower and upper fairings slightly. oh well i guess i can paint it now. anybody got a headlight. any body esle had this problem.

old and new pics tryintogetby painted this bike and did the best job i have seen

#28 ·
You may have, i was w/o phone there a for a bit I killed it :( Not sure what you got going on tomrorow but come vette guys are comming over and we're gonna wrench a bit on our stuff. Come on over if ya like, call and I'll answer now :)

--Scott

#29 ·
ScottJ said:
You may have, i was w/o phone there a for a bit I killed it :( Not sure what you got going on tomrorow but come vette guys are comming over and we're gonna wrench a bit on our stuff. Come on over if ya like, call and I'll answer now :)

--Scott
Right on. I have church in the morning and the afternoon.

yea, I go to church with my girl and her daughter every sunday; good for the soul ya know...

I would like to stop by and hang out, what you got going on monday? Im off work Monday's now. The only thing I have to do is finish this PERL programming project for work, but Im going to do that sunday night after church.

Dude, seriously, I havent seen you; well since my sister was down and we grilled the steaks; was the last time.

#30 ·
88hatch5_0 said:
You're kidding right?
Nope...I was just cruising on the freeway and was in full tuck because it was extremely windy. I was going a hair over 60 and was pulled over. He said that I was "exhibiting race position". I told him that I was exhibiting my mastery of physics; he didn't like that comment. It is a $300 ticket in Texas.

Of course, I am kidding.

#32 ·
or find out where he lives and back into his driveway one night (late at night) and smoke the back tire.....cops love when you do that......

#37 ·
stephen4785 said:
What tickets could a cop write if you were riding a wheelie on the highway doing the speed limit and werent switching lanes or anything? Im pretty sure you could get a wreckless endagerment fine but other than that? Im asking because I was talking to Greg Fowler today and hes was telling me that he did a 17 mile wheelie last night. I asked him if he gets in trouble by any cops or what do they do when they see him and he said they dont really fuck with him. I think Id end up being arrested and my bike impounded if it happend to me.

are you kidding? Usually you go straight to jail.

#38 ·
wheelies and cops do not go together. :D
All the ppl i know that ride say you will either get a lot of tickets , or jail.

#41 ·
stunter tickets

Haven't had the pleasure yet of getting pulled over for wheelies in Texas, but I can personally testify to the fact that in Wisconsin and Ohio, they'll give you a ticket for "Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehical". $300-$800 + 6pts. Very bad.

I got a ticket for doing a stoppie once, and he could have given me a reckless op, but gave me a 2pt, $125 ticket for Failure To Maintain Reasonable Control...go figure.

It's really all up to the cop. The ticket given (if any) is 100% his discretion.

Moral of the story is that the tickets you get for stunting are not fun or cheap, but it's something you've gotta accept if you're going to stunt on the streets.

- Jason

#42 · (Edited)
Help Choose My Gear... Jacket and Helmet!

Well I finally sold the Trans Am on friday and its being picked up tomorrow after noon. So its time for my to get a bike and Im on the hunt for some gear to ride in.

I plan on getting a red/black 600rr as soon as I find one for a decent price(need to go pick up the latest cycletrader) so, im looking for red/black gear.

Please tell me what two you picked!

PICS BELOW

This Jacket Also! Forgot to put on the poll!
Honda Race Jacket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.