Crash Test Dummy
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
You might be a SQUID IF
• You ride wearing cut-offs, sandals, and a mesh tank top.
• You have any "NO FEAR" decals on your motorcycle.
• You bad mouth all "other" brands of bikes (and have never ridden them)
• You think Arai is Jamaican for OK
• You tell someone you have gone 180 on the street
• You've ever low sided a dealer demo unit that was parked inside a showroom.
• You ride a Suzuki Gixxer
• Your friends won't ride with you anymore.
• YOU think that you're cool.
• Your insurance agent refuses to return your phone calls.
• You stand up on your pegs while riding.
• You polished your frame.
• You buy a Busa as a first bike
• Your street bike is safety wired.
• You've got a ohlins decal, but not the shock.
• You believe EVERYTHING that you read in motorcycle magazines.
• You've ever knocked your bike over by leaning up against it when it was parked.
• You study those wacky British street bike magazines for articles on how to do endos, burnouts and wheelies. Yet the shop manual for your bike is still yet to be opened.
• if you never fill the gas tank up more then half, to reduce weight.
• You swear that your factory stock Seca II will do 160mph on the top end.
• You ever wrecked while trying to impress chicks.
• Your new colored windscreen matches your Oakely Blades perfectly.
• You've ever high-sided in your own driveway.
• You ever tried to do something on the street that you saw in a TV action series.
• You ever let someone patch your performance radial tire with a plug.
• Your rear tire is bald in the center but still has lots of tread on each side.
• You own a carbon fiber keyfob.
• You high rev your cold engine after cranking.
• You ride without insurance or a license endorsement.
• You rev your engine to impress others.
• You let complete strangers ride your bike.
• You think carbon fiber is IT!
• You're still using the factory pre-set suspension settings.
• You paid someone $420 to airbrush your $175 helmet.
• Your bike alarm talks.
• You Armor-All(tm) your tires before riding.
• You ride Tomahawk tires.
• You've ever drained your battery due to Neon overload.
• You buy cheap tires in order to have enough money to buy a new Shoei helmet.
• You sent your wheels off to get chromed.
• You removed your mirrors to lower drag and try to increase top speed.
• You use fuel additives or octane boosters in your street bike.
• You ever woke up in the hospital after doing something that you thought would impress people.
• You run at highway speeds on city streets.
• You admire yourself in shop windows when you ride by on the street.
• Your bike is plastered Troy Lee Designs decals.
• You ever repainted your bike an annoying color.
I'm just a poor negro