How many of you would do a long road trip? - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: What stands??????????
Handystands... 10+ $87 25+ $67 3 18.75%
Redline stands 10+ $100- $105 11 68.75%
Other (Please post the brand you want) 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Talking Hill Country

A couple of my buddies and I went down to Fredricksberg in May. It was full of twisties. Check it out here http://www.stevegoad.com/coolart/ima...roadtrips.html

It was great. I highly recomend it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Rolling with the homies

How many of you would do a long road trip?

I'm talking 400 or 500 miles or so. Just wondering as I'd like to do a group ride sometime in the future either to the Texas Hill Country or Arkansas for some scenic twisty roads. I'm tired of reading about other bike clubs that do this and would like to hang out with a bunch of DFW Stangers for a similar trip.

Check out Texas Sport Bikers Association for some pictures of what I'm talking about.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #3 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
I'm talking 400 or 500 miles or so. Just wondering as I'd like to do a group ride sometime in the future either to the Texas Hill Country or Arkansas for some scenic twisty roads. I'm tired of reading about other bike clubs that do this and would like to hang out with a bunch of DFW Stangers for a similar trip.

Check out Texas Sport Bikers Association for some pictures of what I'm talking about.

I'd be up for it but, not everyone is hard like me.

post #4 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 02:37 PM
No, I don't have a turbo

My brother just returned from a 5-week road trip, towing a trailer behind a pickup, carrying his ZX-11. Basically hit every state west of here, between the borders of Canada and Mexico.. Not sure of the length of rides, but I'm sure it was a trip of a lifetime..
post #5 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Lifer

I've kicked the idea around of riding to daytona bike week. but riding on a rocket that long would kill. i'm lucky if i can do 200 miles in a day.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #6 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Lifer

i don't know about cross country, but i'm down for a hike.

adam
post #7 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Lifer

What about a ride down to Glenn Rose and dinosaur state park. nice open roads with twisites all abound. Camp out one night and ride back.

post #8 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Lifer

Im down... 1 Word.... OZARK'S....
post #9 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Rolling with the homies

elom, nice pics but I could get half of them to load and then they wouldn't display properly.

Don't know about camping but I'd be down for an overnight trip and staying in a hotel with air condtioning I'm down for whenever as long as I'm given enough notification.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #10 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:
elom, nice pics but I could get half of them to load and then they wouldn't display properly.

Don't know about camping but I'd be down for an overnight trip and staying in a hotel with air condtioning I'm down for whenever as long as I'm given enough notification.
Let's get this scheduled then befor the cold of winter gets here.
post #11 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:38 AM
Lifer

yeah no doubt.. I'd like to take a bike trip next month. that would be enough time to route, and reserve some rooms at a hotel, and be ready for the ride.

post #12 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Rolling with the homies

Let's do this then!!! When and where are the question. Also, leaving on a Friday would be hard for me do to me working out of town so leaving early Saturday morning would be best for me and returning back Sunday afternoon. I might even be able to convince my cousin to roll in my SuperCrew as a chase vehicle in case someone breaks or has a flat (knowing my luck!).

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #13 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:43 AM
Lifer

First or second week of October before it gets cold at night would be good.

post #14 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:52 AM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
First or second week of October before it gets cold at night would be good.
Cool. You OK with leaving Saturday morning? And where to so I can start researching the area.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #15 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Cool. You OK with leaving Saturday morning? And where to so I can start researching the area.
A Sat. morn would work fine for me. (would be nice to get an early start though). I think the Ozarks in Northern Arkansas would be really nice but for 1: That may be a little much to try and make it up there and ride in a days time and 2: By the time we get this thing scheduled it will probably have already started getting pretty cool up there. So..... My only other suggestion would be central/south Texas hill country.
post #16 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Saturday is cool by me. As far as where to, maybe we could all throw out some suggestions and come up with the game plan. Austin would be a nice ride. Could get there somewhat quick with the option of being able to hit some back roads while we are there. Galvaston would be nice too. Would be warmer and be able to hit up the beach roads.

post #17 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 07:48 AM
\(_o)/

That just seems a little much... I see driving around D/FW just as fun, there are plenty of spots around here, white rock lake is very fun to drive around on a Sunday evening with all the big houses in the nearby neighborhoods. I also like go out in the Sunnyvale area where there is a ton of woods and turns and its just so open and nice in lots of spots, air is definatly much better as well. No sense in riding 8 hours to and from just to miss the nice stuff that is in your own backyard, just need someone to help you find the fun spots.
post #18 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 08:40 AM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
That just seems a little much... I see driving around D/FW just as fun, there are plenty of spots around here, white rock lake is very fun to drive around on a Sunday evening with all the big houses in the nearby neighborhoods. I also like go out in the Sunnyvale area where there is a ton of woods and turns and its just so open and nice in lots of spots, air is definatly much better as well. No sense in riding 8 hours to and from just to miss the nice stuff that is in your own backyard, just need someone to help you find the fun spots.
Sometimes Cruz it's about the destination and saying you where there

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #19 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 08:59 AM
\(_o)/

Quote:
Sometimes Cruz it's about the destination and saying you where there
ok star trek voyager! lol
post #20 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
ok star trek voyager! lol

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #21 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Lifer

I'd definately be down for an overnight camping trip!!!
post #22 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 06:25 PM
I didn't do it

Last week I took a solo ride out to Possum Kingdom Lake. The total mileage was around 200 or so. Lots of long straight roads with a fair amount of turns that were a bit of a challenge at 100+ mph. I'd be down to ride something like that anytime.
post #23 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 06:47 PM
With the T-Tops off

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeWeeC5
A Sat. morn would work fine for me. (would be nice to get an early start though). I think the Ozarks in Northern Arkansas would be really nice but for 1: That may be a little much to try and make it up there and ride in a days time and 2: By the time we get this thing scheduled it will probably have already started getting pretty cool up there. So..... My only other suggestion would be central/south Texas hill country.

Last time I went on a trip to the twisties we went to the Ozarks and we drove there and trailered the bikes. It was every bit of a five hour drive from Wichita Falls so add another 2 hours to that from Dallas. We went on a three day weekend and drove up on Sat. and then did a little exploratory riding Sat. evening and then Sun. we hit it hard, about 430 miles in one day. And then drove home on Mon. and was plain whooped. I think trying to ride there and then do some real riding would suck pretty bad. And then have to ride home on Sun.

I would be down for a few hours there and then do some rideing and then ride back on Sun.

Nut'n but Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal
post #24 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 11:33 PM
Hustlin'

Jose..

Dan2600 and me rode to Houston, that was a pretty long blast for one day. We stopped for gas/lunch but not otherwise. Lotta fun, we went to the beach in Galveston the next day.

I'd say go for it, you'll learn a lot about your bike and how to move your weight around

"Jesus has my heart, but Whiskey has my liver" --Jason Boland
post #25 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottJ
Jose..

Dan2600 and me rode to Houston, that was a pretty long blast for one day. We stopped for gas/lunch but not otherwise. Lotta fun, we went to the beach in Galveston the next day.

I'd say go for it, you'll learn a lot about your bike and how to move your weight around
That's a whole lot of weight for me to be moving around

Trips like yours and Dan are what makr me want to do a similar trip

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #26 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-19-2004, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Jose..

Yea, that was fun bro. Id gladly do it again. Scotts a cool guy to ride with and a great friend. We all should get together and do a long trip.

On the way back, it rained, and rained some more. I remember being cold and wet for the longest time on the way back. We were riding about 100 mph just trying to get out of the cold wet.

And let us not forget the tequilla. Shit we drank a lot.

Last edited by dan2600; 09-19-2004 at 05:21 AM.
post #27 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Rolling with the homies

OK, so let's get some details down. Time and place!!!! I need some time to fit this into my schedule so let's try and get the details done this week and try to do this next month!

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #28 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 06:22 PM

Quote:
OK, so let's get some details down. Time and place!!!! I need some time to fit this into my schedule so let's try and get the details done this week and try to do this next month!

Lets go to the beach Jose. It would be cool if we had say 10 riders with us. That would make for a crazy time on the way down and back.

I should have my bike soon. Hopefully.
post #29 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan2600
Lets go to the beach Jose. It would be cool if we had say 10 riders with us. That would make for a crazy time on the way down and back.

I should have my bike soon. Hopefully.
I heard a rumor that you bought Scott's R6. Any truth to that? Glad to hear you getting one bro and if it's true I hope Scott is getting another bike and not out of the scene.

How long was the ride down to Galveston? Was it just a weekend thing or did you stay more than two days? Sounds like a longer ride than I was thinking about but something I defintely want to do.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #30 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 08:40 PM

Quote:
I heard a rumor that you bought Scott's R6. Any truth to that? Glad to hear you getting one bro and if it's true I hope Scott is getting another bike and not out of the scene.

How long was the ride down to Galveston? Was it just a weekend thing or did you stay more than two days? Sounds like a longer ride than I was thinking about but something I defintely want to do.

The rumor is true. Scott's selling his R6 to me. I was plesantly surprised with that 6. I accidentally wheelied the thing and busted my nuts on the way down yesterday. I WAS NOT EXPECTHING THAT SHIZZER! He asked me to roll on and get er up to about 15,5 rpms. Needless to say I didnt make it all the way, the bike has stupid amounts of torque. Its that front sprocket that he changed out. We went riding yesterday and he took his roomies 900rr. That thing is a wheelie machine! Its retarded in the gearing and handling. He's was doing 3rd gear wheelies We left a red light and he was shifting and rode 3 wheelies in 3 gears. Its just likes to be on one wheel. The 6 pulled up on me, and Im 5'11 205 lbs. My nuts took the hit. Im just glad I didnt crash it. Scott's a great friend and a really cool guy to ride with. Scotts not out of the scene, he is going to buy a rashed 04 R1, and build it the way he likes it. He did the same thing with the 6. I told him that I wouldnt buy it, if he's not going to ride anymore. He's deffinately not out. Its in his blood, like me. It'd be like denying polar bears ice or something.

When we went, round trip to galveston, was about 1000 miles in one go. We did ALOT of ridding around Houston and galveston though. My uncle enjoyed it immensly. He's 42 and he bought a Triumph Daytona; the yellow one in the above pic. We could get a group together say, next spring season and head down, get a cheap motel and hang out with the locals. We could take the ferry over across to Crystal beach and tear it up over there.

I honestly dont care where you guys go, Ill be there for sure. It will prolly take me about 2 months or maybe even 3 to get the money's together to buy the 6.
post #31 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
The rumor is true. Scott's selling his R6 to me. I was plesantly surprised with that 6. I accidentally wheelied the thing and busted my nuts on the way down yesterday. I WAS NOT EXPECTHING THAT SHIZZER! He asked me to roll on and get er up to about 15,5 rpms. Needless to say I didnt make it all the way, the bike has stupid amounts of torque. Its that front sprocket that he changed out. We went riding yesterday and he took his roomies 900rr. That thing is a wheelie machine! Its retarded in the gearing and handling. He's was doing 3rd gear wheelies We left a red light and he was shifting and rode 3 wheelies in 3 gears. Its just likes to be on one wheel. The 6 pulled up on me, and Im 5'11 205 lbs. My nuts took the hit. Im just glad I didnt crash it. Scott's a great friend and a really cool guy to ride with. Scotts not out of the scene, he is going to buy a rashed 04 R1, and build it the way he likes it. He did the same thing with the 6. I told him that I wouldnt buy it, if he's not going to ride anymore. He's deffinately not out. Its in his blood, like me. It'd be like denying polar bears ice or something.

When we went, round trip to galveston, was about 1000 miles in one go. We did ALOT of ridding around Houston and galveston though. My uncle enjoyed it immensly. He's 42 and he bought a Triumph Daytona; the yellow one in the above pic. We could get a group together say, next spring season and head down, get a cheap motel and hang out with the locals. We could take the ferry over across to Crystal beach and tear it up over there.

I honestly dont care where you guys go, Ill be there for sure. It will prolly take me about 2 months or maybe even 3 to get the money's together to buy the 6.
That's awesome Dan! Glad that your are getting back into the scene and glad that Scott is staying in. I guess this is something I'd like to take more than a couple of days though Maybe a trip for next year around Spring Time.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #32 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 09:12 AM

Quote:
That's awesome Dan! Glad that your are getting back into the scene and glad that Scott is staying in. I guess this is something I'd like to take more than a couple of days though Maybe a trip for next year around Spring Time.

Sounds good Jose. I cant wait to get his bike and start riding again. I was really surprised about the 6. Its going to keep me happy for a long time.

We'll get the crew together and take off. This will be cool
post #33 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Sounds good Jose. I cant wait to get his bike and start riding again. I was really surprised about the 6. Its going to keep me happy for a long time.

We'll get the crew together and take off. This will be cool
Cool man, wish I had known you guys were riding the other day and we could have hooked up.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #34 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
How about Oct. 9-10. I vote the hill country or ride out to louisiana and do a trip around caddo lake maybe. Or maybe turner falls. i dunno... i'm just throwing things out to get the suggestions going.

post #35 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Hustlin'

Well..I guess all thats cleared up then. I'm sure able eyes are reading this. I'm confident selling the R6 is the right thing for me to do at this point in life. I do intend on building an 04 R1 next year; still drawing that all up. Its gonna take the right donor to make the project really come together (like it did w/ the R6).

Good news is that I'm taking welding class with my dad, so, I should be we fortified to make critical repairs to the donor should it need that.

You'd better buy the bike sooner rather than later Dan. I've got a lot of seat time on this bike and its grown on me well I had considered putting Ann on it. In anycase, I hope it all works out; I know you'd be a loving new owner.

post #36 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
How about Oct. 9-10. I vote the hill country or ride out to louisiana and do a trip around caddo lake maybe. Or maybe turner falls. i dunno... i'm just throwing things out to get the suggestions going.
I'll have to double check my schedule but I think I can do that.

Here is a brief description of the locations.

Marble Falls
I personally like the Marble Falls location as I've driven down Hwy. 281 through Hill Country coming from San Antonio and it's some nice twisty and hilly roads. Also appears to be the longest ride from here. Just don't know if I would be up for a long ride like that without a few times stops.
Start: Dallas, Texas, United States
End: Marble Falls, Texas, United States
Total Distance: 200.9 Miles
Estimated Total Time: 4 hours, 8 minutes

Turner Falls
Turner Falls seems kinda boring but I could only map a straight line there and don't know much of the back roads. I know I've had a blast the couple of times I've been there and I also know that some of the rules have changed there like no drinking is allowed on the site. Something to think about.
End: Davis, Oklahoma, United States
Total Distance: 130.9 Miles
Estimated Total Time: 2 hours, 24 minutes

Caddo Lake
Caddo Lake looks interesting as well and is also the second longest ride. Never been out that way so I can't offer any input.
End: Karnack, Texas, United States
Total Distance: 164.8 Miles
Estimated Total Time: 3 hours, 18 minutes

Dublin, TX
Dublin isn't to bad of a ride either and I've been looking at some interesting routes out that way and also around Stephenville. It's also home of a Dr. Pepper that still makes it with the old formula (pure cane sugar).
End: Dublin, Texas, United States
Total Distance: 110.6 Miles
Estimated Total Time: 2 hours, 27 minutes

What do you guys think? We would have to get an early start to the two furthest locations and I'd like to get someone to follow in a chase truck in case something happens. I'm sure I could get my cousin to go in my SuperCrew to follow along but would like a backup plan if he can't roll with us. In either case, I'm pretty excited about any of the destinations. Post up any ideas or comments.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #37 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Well..I guess all thats cleared up then. I'm sure able eyes are reading this. I'm confident selling the R6 is the right thing for me to do at this point in life. I do intend on building an 04 R1 next year; still drawing that all up. Its gonna take the right donor to make the project really come together (like it did w/ the R6).

Good news is that I'm taking welding class with my dad, so, I should be we fortified to make critical repairs to the donor should it need that.

You'd better buy the bike sooner rather than later Dan. I've got a lot of seat time on this bike and its grown on me well I had considered putting Ann on it. In anycase, I hope it all works out; I know you'd be a loving new owner.
Well I'm glad to hear that you are not getting out of the scene Scott Sounds like a project though.

So the R6 you have was wrecked or something and you put it back together? If so, how much did it run you to put her all back together? I'd love to get a newer one but it's out of my price range right now

We need to hang out some time whenever I'm in town. Not even riding but a GTG somewhere. Hope you can make this trip if you can get out of work.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #38 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Time Served

Would you guys have any room for a little ninja 250? deffinetely interested
post #39 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Time Served

I vote 9 and 10th. I am taking the MSF on the 2nd and 3rd
post #40 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95ragtop
Would you guys have any room for a little ninja 250? deffinetely interested

lol, yeah, you can just catch up when we stop.
post #41 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Lifer

marble falls and caddo lake look good to me, but i've never been out those ways.

yeah, you definitely gotta stop to piss and stretch occasionally, but other than that, i think the longer rides would be great, especially if i can get my corbin, in time.

adam
post #42 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 12:37 AM
Lifer

Looking at the map going to caddo, i have ridden part of that already. if ya take Hwy 80, there are alot of small towns between some stretches and a few twisties. Once ya get past 80 and 19, i'm not sure what it is like. but if ya like trees and forest type stuff, that would be the ride.

post #43 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Hustlin'

Quote:
Well I'm glad to hear that you are not getting out of the scene Scott Sounds like a project though.

So the R6 you have was wrecked or something and you put it back together? If so, how much did it run you to put her all back together? I'd love to get a newer one but it's out of my price range right now

We need to hang out some time whenever I'm in town. Not even riding but a GTG somewhere. Hope you can make this trip if you can get out of work.
The upper, right fairings, tail, exhaust and a few other cosmetic things were scratched up when I got it. I measured all the frame bits and pieces and it was straight otherwise. The engine/trans has always ran like a sewing machine. I am the 2nd owner, I got it in 02 and its an 01.

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday are my days to play, least until I go back to school in the spring. Hope I can make it out sometime wit ya.

post #44 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Rolling with the homies

My vote would be for the Marble Falls trip as I've been down that highway and it's pretty interesting. But I've only been on the stretch from San Antonio to Marble Falls on 281 and I turned from there to hit 35. But if the North stretch of 281 is anything like the South stretch than it'll be nice. Would we want this to be an overnight trip?

I think the Dublin trip would also make a nice day trip if we don't want to burn a whole day.

I'll wait for more peeps to post up and then we will put it to a vote.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #45 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:03 AM
Long Live T.S.

SportBike personality test

http://www.highwayonepress.com/test.php

fun little test....

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
post #46 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWminis

post #47 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:13 AM
Long Live T.S.

I got 20

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
post #48 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:19 AM
Lifer

(QUOTE: Your total is: 16 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good. QUOTE)

Now lets ride......
post #49 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeWeeC5
(QUOTE: Your total is: 16 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good. QUOTE)

Now lets ride......
Thats what it said about -8
post #50 of 605 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 07:51 PM

7 here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement