DFW Mustang Forums banner

post your favorite top gear episode

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  SlowLX 
#1 ·
#2 ·
LMAO! Beat me to it. That has to be one of my favorites as well but I could probably throw in most of the "Challenges" as well.

#3 ·
The US one, easily, but I'm lazy.

#6 ·
I love the Specials they do where they go to another country, like the vietnam special, the polar special, the africa special, etc... but one of my all time favorites is the car into boat challenge where Jeremy gets a Toyota pickup and puts a huge outboard motor on the back of it and named it Toybota. :D

#8 ·
Japan Bullet Train vs. GT-R was pretty good. Might be easier to pick my least favorite TG Special. And I'd probably have to say that it was the African Special although it was pretty entertaining, just not as much as the others.

#9 ·
Love the one where they take old british cars and put them through a testing facility and at the end fill them up full of water to see how far they go.

I was crying when they were driving the cars across the bumpity bumps and shit was falling off the cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.