DFW Mustang Forums banner

Vince Young

1K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Trip McNeely 
#1 ·
Did I miss the UT haters making a post about VY starting a fight at Club Onyx?
Posted via Mobile Device

#2 ·
man!! that was a good time last night, you really smacked vince hard! i cant wait to head back to club onyx next weekend!

god bless.

#3 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Working on that gagree.

That is all.

#4 ·
He's probably going to get a suspension by the NFL for that

#5 ·
Given what the commish has said in the past, he probably will get a game. But honestly I don't think it deserves much more than a hefty fine.

#11 ·
So Vince Young gets drunk and starts a brawl and it's ok -- he just needs a fine. Ben Roethlisberger supposedly flashes his wang to some money hungry whore where there is no video evidence and he gets sussed for 6 games?

Bunch of VY dickslobbers, the lot of you.

#18 ·
Kim from Hoots wanted to see the wang but I wasn't gonna cock block your cousin lmao

#17 ·
You would think after all those years in college and being a professional athlete now you wouldnt take a hook em horn upside down to the heart... wow

#23 ·
"Police reports said the man who egged on Young is Creiton Kinchen. A check of his Facebook page reveals past meetings with celebrities"

I bet this dude was fishing for fame & VY took the bait. Sports celebrities+strip clubs+drama go together like Obama & bullshit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.