DFW Mustang Forums banner

Lakers vs. Celtics - The Finals!

2K views 85 replies 24 participants last post by  spankustang 
#1 ·
Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win? I have Lakers in 6..

#41 ·
Was a good game last night. Boston stepped it up there at the end. That team off the bench was a beast. And they were calling Techs everywhere. I wonder how come they didn't call one on Koby when he thought he got fouled and was just sitting there on the floor like a baby?

#42 ·
Lakers need more support from the bench. Bynum has been a puss since his rookie year, always injured. Odom plays when he wants to and Artest was off last night.

Boston just outplayed the Lakers. They kept the tempo up and really dominated the paint.

#43 ·
Celtics Bench for the win..... I wish Rondo didn't do so good all the team cause I would love to see Nate Robinson get more playing time, that guy could start for any team in the NBA just about same as the rest of the Celtics bench.

#48 ·
C'mon Boston Celtics!!!! Game 6 tonight let's do this!

Boston really really needs to win this game tonight cause if it goes to game 7 expect Kobe to try and take over the game like he did in the third quarter of game 5 only this time they will be in L.A. and the Lakers bench should contribute just a little bit more.

#59 ·
Celtics win it tonight.

#61 ·
x2 I have my fingures crossed! Suck's Perkins is not going to play more then likely cause he brought a certain swagger to Boston.

#64 ·
Boston is getting great looks at the basket just nothing is falling, they just need to keep at it.

#83 ·
Yup and I got my $50 worth lol I loved it. 7 game series and it only came down to what 4 points? Great series. shoot me a pm.

#69 ·
I'm not voting against Kobe Bryant...Lakers game 7 at home....... We might even see Paul Pierce twist his knee/ankle??? get carried off the court and come back jumping around again.

#70 ·
game time in 30 minutes....i don't like the Lakers but i think they got this in the bag

#71 ·
The Celtics are a championship team and I see the big 4 having a good enough game to pull it out. I can't stand Bryant and hope he's left crying like a little girl.

#76 ·
Until the 4th quarter when Stern turns it all around. One thing I can't stand is a thief. Stern is the biggest thief of all. And Stern has stolen at least from three teams that I can think of. Sacramento, Portland and Dallas. When he dies I cant wait to see where he is buried so I can spit on his grave.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.