DFW Mustang Forums banner

Latemopdel performance performed anal sex upon me without consent or a prophylactic

41K views 415 replies 130 participants last post by  GAP 
#1 ·
Just ask me how. I have recipts and check stubs. Chris/daniel c u in court.

#174 ·
I'll have the bolts on the way Tuesday, should be a day or two in the mail from Texarkana.

#175 ·
next time i will buy a car already built. cause for spending money i sure am stressed the fuck out. hiring someone for service is suposse to relive stress.he can come get his cash when ever he is ready.i shut up.now can u help me get the parts they need

#180 ·
We can work something out, I still have a ways to go on my stroker D1sc'd build anyways.

#184 ·
Wasn't me selling the engine, I had a P1sc kit for sale for a friend, but he sold it already.

#202 ·
Here's a thought, learn to use a couple of hand tools read a book and put tha mutha fooka together yourself. Sounds like all ur bragging about is the money you spent and you don't have a clue how to work on a car. I'm no mechanic but I work on all my shit and doesn't seem to be a problem.

#208 ·
I think it's time that we all ignore this douchebag. If we ignore him, then he will go away. He will be left with nothing but a thread filled with his own posts thus confirming his douchebag status.

I have made the commitment to not respond to any more of Mr. Horsesass' posts. We should all do the same.

#216 · (Edited)
So Right now you say you're out ten g's , yet when they do finish your car and you get your car back you NOT be out 10 Grand. Period.

When it comes to hotrodding and going fast, there is not pre-set way of doing things where eveything is not going to go perfect, with no issues. Things aren't going to go right, things arent always going to bolt right up. Bolts some times break and strip sometimes Things have to be fabricated too.

Therefore the shit can take alot longerthan originally planned. Just ask doubleoughtSS , who's car has been at LG motorsports for over a year and counting. How long has lmp had your shitbox ? It's all about perspective and having a clue about what IT takes to build high hp motors and cars.

So tAke the ten grand that your not out yet and add it to the ten grand you will spend on a attorney (who, I guarantee won't take your case on contingency, and laugh all the way to the bank) and you will be out 20 g's and you will lose your cAse.

I film depositions everyday and have seen/heard even frivolous claim out there. You not gonna get shit. I dont care if you already won all six of your cases. You sound like a little spoiled rich kid who is throwing a temper tantrum, either way you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

#228 ·
That would require being smart. Or at least of average intelligence. Do I need to go on?

Don Svo Changed the title of the thread.
Maybe...

hahahahaha...i knew there had to a logical explanation.
Yeah, because that stupid motherfucker is lucky enough to spell his name correctly... oh wait... EDD... hmmm... :(

Good to say. I guess i will have to find nuther shop to build the 86 gt i have for my son.
I feel sorry for whatever shop your torment with your son's car.

#227 ·
Man... find yourself needing some bolts than try a real hardware store. Fastenal can get the crap in quick, and they aren't even that good.

Tacoma Screw now that's a real bolt store, and they do deliver via mail. When I lived near Seattle they had them pretty close all over up there.

Bolts are no excuse on anyone's part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.