DFW Mustang Forums banner

Dumbasses at the range

1K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  big_tiger 
#1 ·
Some douchebag was shooting my targets at the range today. Shooting accross two other lanes to do it. WTF. This happened to anyone else?

#3 ·
yea when i was shooting for my chl i was grouping all of them together in a maybe 8-9 inch circle

i get to my paper and there is a fucking hole on the bottom right, barely hitting the 'body', i look over to the next paper and the chick that was shooting next to me was all over the paper :facepalm:

#5 ·
This dumbass KNEW what he was doing. Outdoor range, I'm on a 50yd lane and he's on a 25yd lane. I had two targets set up side by side, there are only two 50yd lanes, space for two targets per lane. This fucker tried telling me he had permission to shoot across two lanes. Even better, he's on some sort of black rifle with optics. I was trying hard to stay calm.

#16 ·
yeah, RO took care of him. it was pretty funny, his groups with optics looked like birdshot, my iron sighted sks and k31 were out grouping him. :laugh2: hell i havent shot a rifle in over a year.

#17 ·
Man, there's nothing more embarassing at the range than being the guy that actually pulls off said slickness. I've shot the wrong targets by mistake before, but I immediately apologized and bought the other guy a replacement target, and if he looks really steamed, a box of ammo. Fuck being that guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.