DFW Mustang Forums banner

Any Nascar fans?

1K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  philsanity07 
#1 ·
I'm hoping to see Kyle Busch win one finally imho he deserves it

I'll go ahead and stick with Kyle to win the Nationwide and Nextel Cup!!

Hopefully Jimmie doesn't pull off another great season I mean come on the guy has what 3-4 Nextel Cups in a row.... If Kyle fails me I would really like to see Carl Edwards win him one.

#3 ·
Lol wow really? What did Kyle do to you that you wish death upon him.

#11 ·
It's not cheating until you are caught.

Lol what make's you think that? The fact that he can drive away from just about every other driver on the track? Only way to beat the guy is if he beats himself....

#16 ·
You go in November? I had a blast as usual I can remember going with a bunch of Lowe's employee's and when JJ wrecked on the 2nd lap that whole place went insane!

#18 ·
I hope Kyle Busch gets wrecked every single race. He is a the King Douche of Douchbags. He can wreck someone and act like its nothing, but when someone wrecks him he gets sand in his vagina and gets all upset.

#21 ·
i think people dont relize how a good driver he really is. He almost won the Indy 500 in the late 90's. Won a few races in NASCAR Cup, a great road course driver. And an excellent driver on off road. I think people see his antics and the thing he's done in the past, but thats just in the heat of the moment.

#22 ·
Kyle Bush is the BIGGEST douche bag ever! I hate him and I hope he has a terrible season. I am a Carl Edwards fan to the death! I hope that him picking the pole for the shootout tonight is a sign of the future, providing that the baby doesn't totally ruin his season! I would also like to see Jr and Mark Martin have a good season as well, just not Kyle. I agree with the statement that he cares very little about anyone's safety and is the biggest baby if it doesn't go his way!!

#26 ·
This is a sports forum, take the NASCAR talk elsewhere.

#27 ·
NASCAR sucks.

Draft turn left, draft some more, get tires and fuel, turn left. Turn left.

Exciting!

#28 ·
I've never heard that about nascar!:rolleyes:

Not saying it isn't fun to watch, I just don't see it as a sport.

#29 ·
nascar is to sport as special olympics is to cipples lol

#30 ·
I like my nascar like I like my neighborhood, no mexicans.

#35 ·
Well fuck you too! I happen to be a fucking mexican Nascar fan! :sombrero:

Anyways, I used to be a huge Mark Martin fan till he retired and went off to drive for the devil. I still root for him but not as much as I used to. I'm a fan of Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth. Basically a Roush fan in general.

And I agree with all the comments about that little *** Kyle. I've NEVER liked that son of a bitch. Good luck y'all with all your picks!!

#39 ·
he failed another one and shut the fuck up about the end of november..........we were looking at a car for sale, and the owner kept tellin me mayfield was interested as well and to not wait to long, while i was watching a scroll go across the lower screen of sportcenter stating the above facts LOL.

#44 ·
Just fyi, Nextel hasn't sponsored the series since 2007 when the merger happened with Sprint. Sprint is the current sponsor of the series.

I don't think KY has it in him to be consistent enough to win the Cup Championship yet. He gets too flustered and lets the Rowdy Busch in him get out too much to race for a Championship, imo. He races for the moment, which is good for the sport and the competitiveness since you don't have half the field just turning laps and feeling comfortable in their positions on the track. However, he's a hothead and can't control his temper and will wind up going wreckers or checkers in 50% of the races, and the 50% of those races he gets wreckers instead of settling for 2nd place.

I think RCR may have actually pulled their heads out of the sand this off season, but we'll see how they do at Fontana. Also, with the spoiler possibly coming back, it will effect all of teams, and those who can adapt to it and make it work the best with the rest of the configurations of the car will have the edge, at least until the rest of the field gets up to speed. I'm liking what I'm seeing out of the Petty camp with switching to Ford and joining forces with Yates. Yates always brings great engines to the table, but they can't find anyone to set a car up worth a shit or keep a driver that still has a lot of talent. For RPM, Sadler and Kahne were both strong up front during the 500, and that team has a lot of potential this year, imo. I think Stewart will have another stellar year, as well as Denny Hamlin, June Bug, Kasey Kahne, Happy Harvick, and my sleeper pick to have an outstanding year, Marcos Ambrose.

I like Carl Edwards and the fact that he usually races guys clean and can thread the needle a lot, but they seem to have fallen of the wagon a little bit compared to the more competitive teams. Maybe RF has it all figured out this year though, we'll see.

#45 ·
Kyle Busch is a spoiled little shit. He only cares about one thing, himself. He has talent, but he often beats himself. And Ill say this for the rest of his time he is in the 18 car. No matter what Kyle Busch does, he is not half the driver Bobby Labonte and Dale Jarrett are in that car. Labonte won in that car with class and respect. Not whiny and bitchin and complaining about the sand in his vagina.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.