DFW Mustang Forums banner

Super Bowl XLIV - Saints vs. Colts

2K views 93 replies 48 participants last post by  Zfan 
#1 ·
Another week, and I'm sick of hearing "Who Dat?"

Give me the Colts. I just think they're an all around better team.

#74 ·
I couldn't was at a friends house. But I didn't see that onside kick coming. I think that is what turn this game around. But oh well congrats to the saints, they deserve the win. They played very well tonight. I much rather see them win it then another local football team around here.

#76 ·
Congrats to the Saints and the city of New Orleans. Well deserved. And just wanted to say that Sean Peyton has balls of steel. An onside kick to start of the 3rd quarter in a Superbowl and then score. Hats off to that mofo.

#79 ·
The BAGS have been burned!
Pigs are flying at mach speeds!
Satan is freezing his balls off!

Head for the hills boys, the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS have won the Superbowl and the world is gonna end

:D

I just got back from the most awesome party I've ever been to. I've been waiting 33 years for this day and I actually cried when Porter made that interception. There were lots of fellas that had been fans much longer than I and they were thanking God that they had lived to see this day. It was euphoric. I'm so proud of this team. They just never gave up..

Lets see, first team to lose their last three and make it to the Superbowl
First kicker with 3 40+ yard field goals.
Tied the record for the most completions.
Had to beat THREE Superbowl QBs (Warner, Farve, Manning)..

WHODAT!

#81 ·
Yeah but they did lose to the cowboys. :stups: J/K. I figured the saints were going to win cause the year the colts won a few years ago there undeafted season was ended by the cowboys but the colts won the super bowl. Congrats on the win.

#87 ·
Great fucking season!!!!! Whoooohooooo go Saints!!! All I can say is I told ya so..

Jacob lacey can't cover... sorry i know him personally and that is what happened.

#91 ·
Yes I would agree... But Can't take anything away from Drew Brees

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.