DFW Mustang Forums banner

Work out music.

2K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  The Big Matt 
#1 ·
Anyone care to share? I need a change, the last few work outs I haven't used any music because I'm just tired of my music. Looking for new ideas.

Thanks

#3 ·
#4 ·
Dude lets not be a retard!! Those are from years ago. New music has come out since then. Maybe he's read those and is tired of that music and wants something new.

Burden of a Day
August Burns Red
Asking Alexandria
Dead and Divine
It Dies Today

Those are just some of what i listen to. I don't know if you like them or if you've heard of them or if it's your kind of music. But keeps me going.

#6 ·
the best of elton john!

#16 ·
I don't want to come across as a dick, maybe music brats is better.

#23 ·
loud and heavy....

leng t'che

job for a cowboy

the black dahlia murder

darkest hour

as blood runs black

#24 ·
and honestly dethklok puts out some good music.

#28 ·
Tool is good, but not on itunes.

#29 ·
Texas Hippie coalition, hed pe, alice in chains, metallica, even some of hank III stuff. Anything a little heavy is what i like.

If im in the mood for rap ill listen to some ole school too short, dirt nasty, and 2pac. Everything really.

#32 ·
gym playlist bands: oh sleeper, atreyu, blessthefall, haste the day, cradle of filth, alexisonfire, aiden, bullet for my valentine, escape the fate, from autum to ashes, and i am ghost

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.