DFW Mustang Forums banner

Boy's vs Philthydelphia...

7K views 302 replies 62 participants last post by  That_Is_My_El_Camino 
#1 ·
Well again there seems to be alot of shit talking about how the Beagles are going to come into Cowboy Stadium and whoop our ass, just like the same shit talking about NO kicking our ass up and down the Superdome. :rolleyes:
I guess people have forgot about the ass kicking we gave Philly up in Invesco field and the thourough thrashing we gave to the then undefeated Aint's!

"They always underestimate you Butch"

Boy's - 35
Beagles - 10

#66 ·
Man fuck the kicker, we need to work on penalties!!!!

#70 ·
Champions!!!!!!!!!!

#73 ·
back to back shut outs, if the Jets give up 15pts tonight the Cowboys would have allowed the fewest points scored in the entire NFL. Where are all the people posting the Boys would finish 0-5, or we can't beat the Eagles and so forth. Probably hiding in that "shed" with Craig James's kid:laugh2:

#76 ·
A few points:

1. Wade needs to win a playoff game or be fired.
2. Why the fuck was Romo still in after he took that hit. Seem absurd to keep him in at that point.
3. Philly's offense looks like a paper tiger but the defense got a lot stiffer in the 2nd half. I think the Cowboys will have a much bigger challenge next week.
4. Defense was fucking awesome.
5. Offense was just a small step short of fucking awesome.

#78 ·
Well the cowboys are in the post season, but they do have to play the eagles again. I guarantee, we will see a different eagles team. Lets just hope the cowboys play at home. I do believe the cowboys can win again, but next week will not a shut out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.