DFW Mustang Forums banner

J-Law interview

33K views 502 replies 149 participants last post by  BP 
#1 ·
#4 ·
"I have never really been in trouble" Yeah right. What about the rental car he flipped here at the Wortham race while drunk. He has a, I don't give a shit its not my fault for everything I do wrong excuse for everything. He has talent on a bike but thats it.

#12 ·
What about the rental car he flipped here at the Wortham race while drunk.
Yah , but who doesn't want to do that?
sounds like a fuckin blast.

so does any one actually know the specifics on how he got assault?
he said with a weapon , so that doesn't sound good
but otherwise it's pretty easy to get assault if you get in a fight.

a friend of mine that went to jail got assault with a deadly weapon.
the way he tells the story him and a buddy got jumped at a party when they were young and a gang (literally gangsters) chased them out to the car and started busting out their windows.
I think he said he fired a gun in the air or something, I forget.
cops showed up, didn't believe him over 12 other people and so he got charged. Ironically one of the nicest people I have ever met. Stays far away from trouble!

#6 ·
i expect the exact opposite. i think, and hope for that matter, that he now has a real concept of life and what it takes. we already know he has what it takes to ride, no excuses now.

wortham? thought it was freestone...

and isn't it three for one usually, except federal time? so it it is business as usual as far as the time goes.

#15 ·
Mother f*%ker !!

Well boys........... it finally happened. I wrecked my baby tonight with a bit of help. I havent had a wreck on a bike or in a car in many years. But tonight this ass hat in the turn only lane decides he wants to go straight through it. Short version......
the light turns green. We go, I am in the turn or go straight lane. I am in mid turn when next thing I know............ the ass end of my bike is in the air. I see a curb coming fast. By the time i was able to save it, it was to late.

Both rims bent beyond repair. broken upper fairing. broken mirror. broken turn signal. and a bent left side pipe (TLR)

The whole time the guy wouldnt get out of his car but was steady talking shit how it was my fault and i should have gone straight yelling at me throught he window...... so I keep telling him to get out of the car so we can exchange info. He wont do it and telling me he aint giving me shit. So I said no problem, I get his plate number and say I have what I need.

At this point I had already called and reported the accident. I am walking back to my bike to pick it up and I hear a door. So I pick my bike up, and i happen to see him at the front of his car. He yells at me " look at what you did to my car!". So I make a B line to him and BAM square in the mouth. He covers up and next thing I know, I have a bear hug on me from behind. Just as I am fixing to try and get out and get to swinging..... I notice the nice bright flashing blue and red lights.

Cop is yelling at me to calm down. So I guess all in all......... I should be lucky. I didnt go to jail, cop turned out to be really cool. And I didnt get seriously hurt. And I have another bike. It just sucks letting the insurance people fight it out.

#25 ·
Hell yes. How in God's name, if thats how it went down, could he think its your fault?
Thats nice to relieve a little frustratioin, and the cop not write you up.
What an ass clown.

Fuckin' DUMB people never think this sort of thing is their fault.

#18 ·
pics or it didnt happen........just fukin with ya. Several years ago a buddy of mine did the same exact thing and went straight in a turn only lane and plowed the side of a nice Acura...and then jumped out ready to swing until I explained to him that he just caused the wreck :yell: Glad you walked away. I have learned to always look at these intersections and make sure I dont get hit by someone doing the same thing.

#22 ·
I got hit im my dad's CRV same way making a left
person drove off, going straight still
luckily it didn't damage the damn CRV. I couldn't believe it, it pushed me over onthe rear axle pretty good
my best guess was they hit the wheel

I look the fuck out now on the outside turn lanes.
They're everywhere in allen.....and more places seem to be poping up

#24 ·

I don't see why you guys are talking so bad about him. I don't even know who he is or what he did, but based on the video, he looks like he's being humble and appreciative that he didn't get more time. He didn't seem cocky at all. He doesn't act like a douchbag at all.

#28 ·
Upside is you clocked the fucker in the mouth when he was not only at fault but could not even figure out it was his fault. Glad you are okay and didn't get any money taken from you for acting like a silverback.

#33 ·
Even though I have the right away due to the turn lanes, I still check to see if it is clear to turn... ALWAYS checking to see where other cars are. Sounds like you just turned trusting he was going to turn... NEVER TRUST A MOTORIST when your on a bike...

Still not saying your fault but could you have avoided the accident in ANY way if you were to do it again?

Sorry not tryin to preach just seems like it could have been avoided, glad your okay...

#49 ·
Sounds like you just turned trusting he was going to turn... NEVER TRUST A MOTORIST when your on a bike...

Still not saying your fault but could you have avoided the accident in ANY way if you were to do it again?

Sorry not tryin to preach just seems like it could have been avoided, glad your okay...
Agreed, but that is what the rules of the road are there for. He was avoiding any type of wreck by using the proper lane for turning at the intersection. No extra blame should be applied to him for making a legal turn. If he wanted to take every possible opportunity to be safe, would he be on a bike?

#39 ·
Yeah thanks Jose. Lucky I have the other still to ride. My isurance guy said it seems pretty cut and dry. But I wont get my hopes up until I have a check or a repaired bike.

Even though I have the right away due to the turn lanes, I still check to see if it is clear to turn... ALWAYS checking to see where other cars are. Sounds like you just turned trusting he was going to turn... NEVER TRUST A MOTORIST when your on a bike...

I guess not turn from the second legal "turn lane" I have been turning from for the last few years going home? :dunno: Maybe I should just use the turn only lane from now on. Dont forget, he hit me in the left rear of the bike. I was practiacally clear of him and he still hit me. When I came off the bike, I hit the ground, the rolled and somehow landed on my feet. When I looked over at him, he was on the phone and was just getting off of it. He would have hit me had I been in one of my other vehicles regardless.

Yeah, I've ridden bikes for 10 years, and would NEVER put myself in this situation!
Just what situation is that? I have been riding since I was 5 and I am in my 30's now. I kind of like to think I have picked up a few pointers along the way. Here is a different scenario then........ I let the guy go ahead of me then take off. But the truck that was coming up behind me ( which there really was ) didnt expect me to wait for the other car during a green light and I end up as his hood ornament. Then what would I do? Would I have been wrong because I waited?

#46 ·
Sucks to hear about the bike, but atleast your ok... I figure if i ever need to be in the outside turnlane, i'll do it ONLY when i'm first inline, so i can ensure i'll get pass the other "first" car... Otherwise i stickk to the inside whether i'm a car or on the bike..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.