DFW Mustang Forums banner

I weigh 200 for the first time in 3 years...

685 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Mr Evil 
#1 ·
... and last time I was probably 8-10 % points less body fat!! I guess the sex and once a week softball isn't enough of a workout! LOL Time to start playing ball and lifting again!

#3 ·
Todd said:
I'm kinda stuck at the 169 - 171 point.

<---- feels whimpy
Right there with ya' Todd! And I haven't really upped running miles in prep for the hp houston marathon yet (in January). Once Sept rolls around and I'm up to 80 or so miles a week, I'll be lucky to keep 160. At 6' 1", I'll be shopping in the boys department again.

But, every pound dropped is worth 2 seconds/mile, so I'll drop my pace down 10 seconds/mile just for the weight. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

I had a running coach tell me one time, "You aren't in top shape for distance running until people start asking you if you are sick". :p

Since my friends and family have started the "You got AIDS?" questions, I know I'm getting there.

#5 ·
I'd rather have the definition you guys probably have, over my extra weight. I wouldn't mind so much if it resulted in extra strength, but I haven't been lifting, so I'm sure I'm weaker now than I was 10 months ago at 185.

#8 ·
tex said:
I'd rather have the definition you guys probably have, over my extra weight. I wouldn't mind so much if it resulted in extra strength, but I haven't been lifting, so I'm sure I'm weaker now than I was 10 months ago at 185.
Get back into the gym then ya lazy bum.:p

Then again you could be like me. I hit the gym daily and don't have either definition or enough muscle.:(

#9 ·
Playahata said:

Get back into the gym then ya lazy bum.:p

Then again you could be like me. I hit the gym daily and don't have either definition or enough muscle.:(
LOL! I havent seen 200#s in years! Like since I was 12!

Im actually working on a new deal. Im eating as much as I can and lifting very heavy for mass. Im gonna try this for 3 months, see how much muscle mass I can add, plus fat....

Once the 3 mos is over, Im going to work on lots of cardio and less mass building. The sheer muscle mass should help burn off the fat. And Im not above after market shots to help once Im done with the 3 months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.