DFW Mustang Forums banner

08-11 Black chevy 1500 just whooped my ass.

6K views 51 replies 35 participants last post by  95snake 
#1 ·
Speaking of sleepers from the sleeper thread.

Black extended cab leveled with Texas edition wheels.

Smoked me by 10 or so from a 60 roll.

What the hell! I got Gamed on! Lol

Sounded supercharged as it passed me.

Truck was freaking sweet tho!

And this stock mustang needs some altercations this is unacceptable

#5 ·
I Dont wonder. I know why. And just so happens, my last ticket I wasn't speeding.

Plus, this was in Mexico

#7 ·
Tickets don't teach people shit. They just piss them off and make them lose money. Not teach lessons. Just like time out, that shit is useless.

I don't see how taking money teaches anyone anything. Shit look at all the IOUs our government has, what an example to set! Debt is the ONLY reason we even have a central government.

It's all about the gobbies.

#14 ·
Didn't you just get a ticket?

And the truck you raced probably wasn't supercharged. It was probably one of those 6.2L 403 hp half tons like they use for pace trucks at TMS. They are pretty quick for their weight.

#15 ·
Haven't you died in a street racing accident yet? You bragged about going 140 on your way to work this morning, then this? You're being an idiot.

#27 ·
My dad used to have this huge pin on button that read "TO BE OLD AND WISE YOU MUST FIRST BE YOUNG AND STUPID", there is some truth to this statement. I just think that some of us may have be a little more young and stupid than others. I don't think that will make them any more wiser when they get old, but who knows I've been wrong before. He had a second button that read "EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED", over the years I've found a lot of truth in that statement.

#28 ·
I raced that Black truck going down 30 from a 30 punch & he walked me pretty good! I like the truck. But its WAY TO LOUD for a truck! I ran him in my 2000 GTP that is bone stock! Looked like it runs some mid to low 8s in the 1/8th

#29 ·
Sad thing is it probably wasn't a sleeper a stock Chevy/GMC truck with a 6.0 or 6.2 would have no problem beating a 5.0. News flash those cars weren't fast then and sure as hell aint fast now. Every decent V6 4dr family car or V8 truck would show you their rear lights.
:pokey:

#41 ·
Not by 10 car lengths. My stock truck runs good for a 5300 lb truck. (Tundra-Double cab) But it will not do 8.9 in the 1/8th like his car. (best I have done is 9.143 in the 1/8th) The guy must have had a good power adder to but that many lengths his car. A stock 6.0 could not touch his car.

#36 ·
I didnt race the guy up to triple numbers. I was on a Hwy on the Bridge & went from a 30 punch in a 65 mph Zone & ran him up to about 80 & killed it.

I dont make racing on the Hwy a habit. I cant afford the gas ;)

OR THE TICKET OR WRECKING & HURTING MYSELF OR SOMEONE ON THE ROAD. I dont support street racing!

#43 ·
Speaking of sleepers from the sleeper thread.

Black extended cab leveled with Texas edition wheels.

Smoked me by 10 or so from a 60 roll.

What the hell! I got Gamed on! Lol

Sounded supercharged as it passed me.

Truck was freaking sweet tho!

And this stock mustang needs some altercations this is unacceptable
what.... the fuck is this? if your car gets into an altercation it will get faster??

modification is the word you are looking for champ.:pokey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.