DFW Mustang Forums banner

*******Its Alive**********

727 views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  slim87GT 
#1 ·
Demons car had a few words last night..." I'm ready know for all you bitches that talk shit" damn thing sounded like a monster......

#2 ·
I want to hear and see it! :D

#4 ·
turbo has date with carl...first.. ;)

#7 ·
Txstang1 said:
I'm DOA til I get a mass air anyways

pro-m is no longer but you can go with granatelli..

#8 ·
slim87GT said:
ill take some. I dont know what you have. And it really doesnt matter. im still going to win. :D

might be a very good race!!

#13 ·
haha no way carl owns you like i do ol man..

#16 ·
slim87GT said:
ill take some. I dont know what you have. And it really doesnt matter. im still going to win. :D
I will need a couple of weeks of tuning,plus,i am running just motor for a while,so if you want some on motor you will have to bring more than what i have seen that car run,and it dont matter to me if i win or lose,i just built the car to have fun in anyways,so bring it.

#24 ·
demon said:
I will need a couple of weeks of tuning,plus,i am running just motor for a while,so if you want some on motor you will have to bring more than what i have seen that car run,and it dont matter to me if i win or lose,i just built the car to have fun in anyways,so bring it.

I race for fun also. I was just giving turbopaez a hard time. But ill race anyone I dont care.
By the way...what does my car run?

#25 ·
demon said:

That things a beast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.