DFW Mustang Forums banner

No street racing posts

38K views 97 replies 81 participants last post by  hydrasarah 
#1 ·
We've had this rule all along, but I dont think alot of the newbies know it, so I am restating it. There are to be no posts about street racing in any form or fashion. This is a liability for us as well as you.

-Chris

#74 ·
If you write it correctly, there should be no way for anyone to tell where the race took place. Thus you can still talk about a race that you had on the street, and no one will know that it took place on the street.

#7 ·
Just make sure all races take place at the track....;) After all........we know no one street races at this site. We all race by the tree and under regualted conditions. Once again........no one street races at this site. So make sure the only stories you tell is at the track. Everyone understand? That is all.:cool:

Spankustang......................killer sig man. Hats off to you.:D

#9 ·
chris said:
Just say you were at Kennedale or Denton or some other track. I know its kinda lame but sites have been sued over this stuff in the past and I dont want it to happen here.

-Chris
Okey Dokey Bossman!!!!:D

#20 ·
no street racing evere existed,only track time!;) unfortunately it is unsafe to go to the " track" now because of all the ricers bringing in the cops:mad:

#23 ·
Maybe because it's owned by someone else. Since you are a noob here, you don't know that there was an issue several years ago where several local websites which had local street racing information (stories, callouts, etc) were sued and forced to pony up huge legal fees to fight it.

So no stories = no future legal fees. Get it?

If ya really feel the need to talk street racing, then go back to Stangnet or start your own forum.

#25 ·
Where's Da Racetracks At?......

Hey y'all...I'm a rookie with my first real FAST CAR.....wanna take it to da track and see how FAST it really is.......U guys mind tellin me where/when/and how much it costs to go to da tracks around here and get "official" quarter mile results?
:confused:

#27 ·
Jedi said:
Maybe because it's owned by someone else. Since you are a noob here, you don't know that there was an issue several years ago where several local websites which had local street racing information (stories, callouts, etc) were sued and forced to pony up huge legal fees to fight it.

So no stories = no future legal fees. Get it?

If ya really feel the need to talk street racing, then go back to Stangnet or start your own forum.
for once, im going to have to go with Jedi on this :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.