DFW Mustang Forums banner

started a thread on dentons forum

402 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Osiris 
#1 ·
#14 ·
off of torque central

"Ok i have been trying to convince the manager to do day races but he would listen. But as of the first of this week he resigned. The day races are more than likely start happening next sat. If it is not raining Fri & sat we are going to try and run no matter what the temp in the daytime is. As far as stands , We are working on getting some. just not sure when.
And as far as concession times, that is being looked into. All other issues are a work in progress. And yes managment is here and does know what is going on. With the new and extra duties that i have accuried i may not be able to answer asap (and i have to talk with the rest of management first also). So please be patient with us as we are trying to get some past present and future issue taken care of. Zoe will be hear when she can but is a very busy lady.
And last but not least, we are working on some Thur & Fri night programs that all of the street racers will probably say Oh my god , Denton is doing something like this !!! F-yeah!
That is all i can say about that right now. So keep a Eye on the website for the new schedule and some other pleasant surprises"

#15 ·
Re: off of torque central

SNEAKY said:
"Ok i have been trying to convince the manager to do day races but he would listen. But as of the first of this week he resigned. The day races are more than likely start happening next sat. If it is not raining Fri & sat we are going to try and run no matter what the temp in the daytime is. As far as stands , We are working on getting some. just not sure when.
And as far as concession times, that is being looked into. All other issues are a work in progress. And yes managment is here and does know what is going on. With the new and extra duties that i have accuried i may not be able to answer asap (and i have to talk with the rest of management first also). So please be patient with us as we are trying to get some past present and future issue taken care of. Zoe will be hear when she can but is a very busy lady.
And last but not least, we are working on some Thur & Fri night programs that all of the street racers will probably say Oh my god , Denton is doing something like this !!! F-yeah!
That is all i can say about that right now. So keep a Eye on the website for the new schedule and some other pleasant surprises"

So, does this mean they're open this weekend?:confused:

I wanna fuckin run Friday!:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.