DFW Mustang Forums banner

COD 4 vs. COD 5

1K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  BoostedFC 
#1 ·
Ok lets me hear which one you like better and why. I want to know why some people think COD4 is better. When on a COD 5 more perks, better graphics and plus zombies.

It took me alittle time to get used to COD5 but i like it. And once COD MW2 comes out I'm sure it will take alittle time to get used to.

so lets hear it

#5 ·
COD5 and 4 use the same graphics engine.

COD5 has a better single player. I used to think COD5 was better but I just cant stand online anymore. Always mp40+jugg. The weapons aren't even balanced. A SMG MP40 using a 9 mm pistol bullet does more damage than all the heavy machine guns?? Browning uses .30 06 and the MG 42 used a 7.92 rifle cartridge.... how the fuck does that work out?

Anyways zombies rock, only reason I play COD5.

I can't wait for MW2.

#13 ·
I prefer 4 over 5, already have the modern warfare 2 reserved. Hopefully the maps online will be a little bigger, so I don't get shot every two seconds

#14 ·
Basically the difference between the 2 is Infinity Ward, enough said.

MW2 better be badass.. Has me a little worried tho not getting awards like best of E3, etc etc.

#22 ·
I-ward said they're focusing more on the single player aspect on MW2 a little more than they did on MW1 but I don't know how much. "Best of's" seem to favor single player based games. I don't know who won but it wouldn't surprise me if Mass Effect 2 or Final Fantasy XIII or something like that won.

#15 ·
I'm all about which ever has the better single player since I never hop online.

The sniper mission on COD4 is still a fan favorite.

#23 ·
I ike COD4 better.

The only thing better on 5 was the single player game play.

Does anyone play on PS3 ? Post your username so i can add you.

#24 ·
#28 ·
i guess i'm all alone then COD 5 > COD4 :D

I know most of yall are saying its modern guns. But hell can they do anything more than the COD 5 guns? Nope not really.

Now I will amet I did not play any campaign of either one. I went straight to multi player.

so on COD 5 you have more maps, more guns, more perks, and tanks. And takes longer to level up since its a 65 and not 55. And you get more custom classes once you level up.

Oh wait you can get a golden guns on COD 4 and you can't on COD 5 :D

Oh and the noob tube kicks way more ass on COD 5 than COD 4 :D

#30 ·
haha...looks like i win Brandon...everyone likes COD4 better

#33 ·
COD4 is much better other than the fact of perks. World at War was nothing more than an expansion pack in my opinion. The graphics are exactly the same on both. Now on to MW2, that game is gonna ROCK! Since buying World at War I have probably played it a total of maybe 6 times.

#34 ·
COD4 is much better other than the fact of perks. World at War was nothing more than an expansion pack in my opinion. The graphics are exactly the same on both. Now on to MW2, that game is gonna ROCK!
COD4 is much better other than the fact of perks. World at War was nothing more than an expansion pack in my opinion. The graphics are exactly the same on both. Now on to MW2, that game is gonna ROCK! Since buying World at War I have probably played it a total of maybe 6 times.
learn to use the eidt button noob

#37 ·
yes i will amet in hardcore the dogs will kill instant.

But on the weapons, to me they are the same, just look different and a different name. But they do the same thing. And the COD 4 guns don't do anything the COD5 guns can't do. I guess yall just like the names of the guns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.