DFW Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy's vs KC Quiefs

3K views 206 replies 40 participants last post by  BOOSTED32V 
#1 ·
Almost that time again, we have a noon showdown with family. I say family because they have six former coaches and a few players that were with the Cowboy's, most of whom were here while B.Parcells was coach. Of course everything is different now that BP is gone but the core of the offense is still intact. Should be a good game and I'm sure we will hand them their fifth loss on a row, key word....SHOULD! :cussing:

Boy's - 31
Quiefs - 9

#64 ·
KC got robbed.

#68 ·
That was a crap call on the fumble, but Karma prevailed. If he would have shaken that tackle and went for a TD instead of fumbling the Dallas fans would have cried.

#70 ·
LMAO @ thew ref. Maybe those dumbfucks will learn to stay the fuck out of the way. Last night during that Shipley return for TD, a ref was right in the fucking way of the guy trying to run him down. If I was that defender last night, I'd have run smooth over his ass and put him in the hospital. I don't have any tolerance for the refs not getting out of the way.

#71 ·
Shanka potamus

#78 ·
Nope. Two hands on the ball means you should have caught it.

I'm so sick of Crayton and his stupid ass mistakes on returns. He's the slowest fucking guy they've got next to Witten and Flozell. Why the fuck is he still returning punts anyways? That kicking the ball out of bounds a few weeks ago should have sealed his fate as a returner.

#75 ·
FUMBLE POTAMUS ha ha ha

#80 ·
I love it!

#83 ·
Td kc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.