DFW Mustang Forums banner

Boy's vs Vikequeens...

546 views 44 replies 10 participants last post by  95snake 
#1 ·
No starters on either side of the hash marks, oh well hopefully we can get rid of some scabs...'H'

Boy's - 55
Vikequeens - 18

#6 ·
Uhh its a pre-season game, dont go hanging yourself just yet, btw who in the fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing in my thread, being all pessimistic and shit!?!

#25 ·
You motherfuckers weren't saying "it's just a pre-season game!" when you won the first pre-season game last year! No, sir! Then it was "we're winning the Super Bowl this year!!!" from just about every single one of your piece of shit "fans."

#12 ·
Before his injury problems he was one of the most accurate passers in the league. I'll go ahead and concede that I've been disappointed with what I've seen from him this pre season, but it's pre season. I'll hold judgement until I see him play in the regular season. While hoping all along, that we never have to see him play in the regular season. Besides, he's going to retire at the end of the season. Madden 2010 says so.

#27 ·
My brother from another mother!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.