DFW Mustang Forums banner

Iphone 3.0

8K views 242 replies 28 participants last post by  Osiris 
#1 ·
Downloading now, let you guys know how it goes :p

#140 ·
man... i am surprised how hard some of yall act like it is.... makes me want to open a cell phone shop lol...

#146 ·
my vista works fine.. maybe you didnt have 8.2 on your itunes or something idk...

#157 ·
LOL! Congrats. Oh, if any of you guys get this error when trying to install something through Cydia:

Cydia: Error Couldn’t configure pre-depend dpkg for ncurses, probably a dependency cycle.

Re-Jailbreak the device, and de-select ICY. Apparently ICY is causing some items with the jailbreak. You don't have to restore anything, just re-do the jailbreak.

#182 ·
ill be restoring mine tomorrow. Wifi stopped working. i downloaded some shit (dont know what) started deleting and i dont know what the hell i was deleting and now my wifi dont work......

#189 ·
is it just me or does cydia not work sometimes. And does anyone know what happened to installous? I had it now it's gone?:lame:

#195 ·
Good idea. Wifi works now but cydia doesn't. If I can't get installous I don't think jailbreak matters.

#200 ·
you can do better than that!!

#199 ·
im trying to reinstall cydia and now its giving me a source warning. should i just add anyway?
**edit** i added anyway. it still dont work. instead of the green icon for installous. it gives me a grey question mark??

#207 ·
Download SBSettings in Cydia its an app that has quick toggles to turn off 3g,wifi,gps, and others. Its also i quick drop down menu that opens in any app. i like it cause i can turn off the things i dont use all the time like gps and wifi to make the battery last a little longer.

#211 ·
So ummm, yeah.....who's phone is running on safemode? I didn't even know a phone had that feature. Ahhhh....oh well........I'm done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.