DFW Mustang Forums banner

Looking for a LCD Tv

2K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  KOZMO 
#1 ·
Where is a good place to buy lcd tvs. Looking for 30s to 42in tv.

Thanks

#5 ·
<A class=deal_title onclick="go('1238','164351');" href="http://www.dealcatcher.com/redir.asp?m=1238&c=164351" target=_blank>Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV
$379.95 Free Shipping
PC Connection has this Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV for $379.95 with free shipping. The TV features an integrated HD tuner, and 1000:1 contrast ratio.

<A class=deal_title onclick="go('1045','164173');" href="http://www.dealcatcher.com/redir.asp?m=1045&c=164173" target=_blank>Hitachi UltraVision 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV

<S>$799.99</S> $499.99 After Coupon with Free Shipping
Newegg has this Hitachi HDTV on sale for $499.99 after the $50 off coupon code. It features a 720p HD resolution, and an HDMI input. Shipping is free.
Newegg Coupon: EMCLRNR28 - Expires: 4/30/2009

#8 ·
#11 ·
Last week was Trophy Club's semi annual garage sale. I bought a 50" Toshiba HD tv for $200. Beautiful picture. After selling the tv that was in the living room and my old dining room table (thanks Cliff), the tv cost me $25!

#26 ·
After being quite experienced and well versed in what exactly is a good deal, Best Buy usually is one of the best for TV's, they do occasionally run sales that are exceptionally good.

newegg.com is a good place to buy TV's as well, free shipping, no tax - and when it comes to that much scrilla, no tax is a big deal.

#27 ·
I got my Samsung 50" plasma 720 for my bedroom (i know you said LCD) for 889.99 plus tax from Best Buy.I went in looking for an LCD myself and saw this deal and couldnt pass it up. I purchased it maybe 2 months ago.

#29 ·
We bought a 32" LCD Magnavox 720p from best buy on Saturday and it's OK. We really don't care too much how the picture looks, but it seems like the picture quality is shit these days unless you want spend a grand or more. My 15 year old 13" TV/VCR combo has better picture quality then our new LCD TV. We just wanted something cheap and this one fit the bill. I don't know if it how I have it hooked up or what, but DVD's and our dish network look pretty much like shit and the sounds is OK at best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.