DFW Mustang Forums banner

Microfiber Towels

2K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  ceyko 
#1 ·
Which Microfiber Towels do you recommend for Polishing & Quick Detailer's? I have read that a lot of people like the Cobra brand of towels but they seem pretty pricey.

#4 ·
Thanks!!!

#5 ·
What about removing product? I noticed that these are plush which are good for quick detailers & buffing but thought that I need something else for wax & polish removal.

#6 ·
For heavier polishes I sometimes use the Meguiar's Ultimate Wipe. They are great for removing the M105 and heavier polishes. For everything else I use the
Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber towels just like Nick does. It is amazing how well the Supreme Shine towels pick up material and are big enough to get a lot of surface clean with each towel.

#10 ·
What do you use to clean the MF towels?

#21 ·
Thanks Nick for all the info & help!!!

#23 ·
I just placed a order for the MF towels. Thanks again!

#26 ·
Problem is most of that stuff are things one can just run to walmart and get - I think. The M105 seems like a decent deal though (although I just bought a bunch not knowing). Maybe if you sold the rarer things that some people wanted?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.