DFW Mustang Forums banner

FTA users get inside

807 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Beenfetchedlately 
#1 ·
Ok what do I need to get setup? I have a dish 500 HD dish from my previous service. I will need one hd box and 2-3 sd boxes. Unless the sd boxes can run 2 tv's. What am I looking at as far as cost? And where all can I get the setups?:sombrero:

#6 ·
Pansats are the worst boxes you can get in comparison to the Sonicview HD8000 and other Sonicview products. If you will notice, Viewsats are hit quite often but are the most supported boxes out. Sonicview boxes are THE most stable boxes and don't get zapped as often. I am using an HD8000 SV and its the best thing since sliced bread.

Yes Brad you can use your old HD Dish 500 setup. If its already aimed, all you gotta do is figureout your port settings and setting up the boxes are pretty straight forward.

#4 ·
Its not the dish that you would have an issue with Bradley. its the LNB's thats mounted on the dish ;)

Im about to get rid of my SD box and I know where one more is. Im using a Viewsat. Its the most stable box in use right now. Viewsat Ultra to be exact.

As far HD ill be using a Sonicview unit. FOr HD use you need a 1000.1 dish or the elbow off of a 500 dish to aim at 129.

#10 ·
SonicView 360 elite, I have 2 of them and they rock. I have 2 500gb WD my books connected to mine and have issues.
I have not had to flash my sonicview since 1/8/09

Right now they are all having issues with Adult and Internatiol channels due to dish changing them to N3 platform. DIK and BEV are both having this problem.

#14 ·
Im not sweating the purchase i just made. Someone will always crack the encryptions and we will still have free satellite and cable just like I do now. fuck paying for that crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.