DFW Mustang Forums banner

Damn there is a lot of Twilight freaks

1K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  MireFire 2.0 
#1 ·
I was at the wal-mart at park and tollway to pick up a copy and there were so many damn people there for that movie. Me personally thought the movie was gay. I mean come on when the vampire's in this movie is in the sunlight they sparkle. How much gayer can you get. But my wife loves the movie and she has read all four books. Any of you twilight freaks on here got the movie yet?

#5 ·
Well if you like blood and gore and like to see vampire's kill people then it's not worth watching. The only reason I saw it cause of my wife. We take turns when we go see a movie. And it was her turn so we saw it.

#14 ·
Queen of the damned was a horrible piece of crap.

The movie pretty much blew. I saw it at the $1 theatre with my wife who loves the books. I think they could have done a better job with the casting and the script.

#25 ·
They don't sparkle in the sunlight. Looks like you didn't pay attention, which would explain you continually posting threads in the wrong forum, but anyway. They lived in the ever overcast pacific northwest. On sunny days, they were mysteriously missing from school.

I thought the movie was ok, never read the books. Queen of the Damned was bad. Not sure why they changed it so much from the book, as the books are damn good.

#26 ·
I thought the movie was ok, never read the books. Queen of the Damned was bad. Not sure why they changed it so much from the book, as the books are damn good.
From what I remember, they sparkle in the sunlight. The kid stands in the ray of sunlight and he starts to sparkle, and the girl is like "you're beautiful."

Maybe I didn't pay attention either. Maybe they don't sparkle. Maybe the shine...or radiate.

#32 ·
I have friends that always talk about this crappy movie. I picked up one of their books and read to page 20. Then I went to the movie to watch it. I was late and was glad to read to page 20 because thats where the movie picked up. It was pretty gay and wish i wouldnt have spent my money.

#37 ·
The movie is ok, I just do not understand what all the hype is about. It's just a love story. My fiance loves it and I too believe it is all because of the hype. And now because i've seen the movie and never read the books i wanna go through and read them all to see what happens.

#40 ·
I watched it last night, my mother is obsessed with "Edward". I thought it was ok, the location was beautiful. I spent most of the movie asking myself "where have I seen him before?" (dr cullen / peter facinelli). I liked the little Volvo thing and loved the "freaky" brother vampire that had the Edward Scissorhands expression on his face every time he was on screen.

I liked the movie score, I will have to check out the soundtrack. I may even read the book. The books are usually better.

oh and yeah, total chic flick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.