DFW Mustang Forums banner

Perfect Pull Up

2K views 64 replies 19 participants last post by  SuperWho? 
#1 ·
So growing up playing sports I never really had a need for much upper body strength and to this day I still don't have much. Well I've seen the commercial for the perfect pull up and finally decided to do some research on it. I started with youtube to see what videos people had up and their thoughts on it, so far everyone seems to love it. So I ordered one and it arrived today. I'll get some pics of that it comes with and the installation of it. I'm planning on using this alot during the rest of my transformation.

For those that haven't seen the commercial here it is. Pics of installation will be up soon.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7nvMCHH1bw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7nvMCHH1bw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#3 ·
Luckily I do have a lat pulldown machine at my office gym.

#6 ·
Ehh I'm not real worried about it. Pulls are something I've never been able to do and are an excercise I've been meaning to add to my workouts for quite some time. It was $60 shipped so I'm not worried, I know I'll get some use out of it.

#10 ·
full pull ups right now? big fat 0... here in 8 weeks, shooting for 10-15.

#28 ·
I'm just curious, what sports don't require much upper body strength? Soccer, road racing (bicycling), bowling, chess?????
Although bowling doesn't necessarily require upper body strength it sure does help to have some. You don't tire near as quickly and can be more consistent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.