DFW Mustang Forums banner

Thanks to 5.0_CJ for the nice work!!

1K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  Bounty Hunter 
#1 ·
I just wanted to thank 5.0_CJ for his quality work on my H&K USP .40 barrel. He took off the black finish and then polished the tip as well. :notworthy:

Thanks!!

See less See more
#8 ·
How funny....I just saw that sitting on his counter, you must have "come" after me. I just left awhile ago from getting my "rod" polished and he threw in a good hard sharpening and polishing of my "blade".

How does it feel to get sloppy seconds?

David

#20 ·
I'm assuming you're talking about the extractor behind the breach area there. I can't tell from the picture, but it looks like it might need to be re-blued. But, to be honest that's not normally a part that wears too much on the outside, I'd have to see another picture of it, I think it caught your flash a weird way.

#21 ·
Yes the extractor... It looks like it used to be black and it is now starting to show a copper color below it. Hell, if I could get the black off it would look better for now. But can you fix that as well? I can get some better pics tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.