DFW Mustang Forums banner

PS3 Needed

363 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  99shestang 
#1 ·
Does anyone have the hook up or can get me a discount on a PS3?

#3 · (Edited)
I just bought one last night from a DFW Stangs member for a great deal! 8 games, Guitar Hero III with extra Guitar, PS3 80gig, 2 wireless remotes, remote quick charger, blue ray remote, HDMI remote and more.

I found the used ones adult owned is where the better deals are at. ;)

UPDATE: There is one for sale right now for $400 with 4 games in the Electronics section.

#6 ·
Web Guy said:
I just bought one last night from a DFW Stangs member for a great deal! 8 games, Guitar Hero III with extra Guitar, PS3 80gig, 2 wireless remotes, remote quick charger, blue ray remote, HDMI remote and more.

I found the used ones adult owned is where the better deals are at. ;)

UPDATE: There is one for sale right now for $400 with 4 games in the Electronics section.
Where? I couldn't find the add.

#8 ·
Web Guy said:
Go to Classifieds and then Electronics. It's on the first page! I paid $575 for mine used with tons of extras in mint condition. $400 with 4 games and extra remote is a great deal as well.
Yeah it's a great deal seeing that I looked at just the system with one remote last night for $400 at Target. I will go check it out now. Thanks so much. :)

If anyone else can help me out... let me know. I am looking for the best deal possible.

:p

#12 ·
Hmm, I have an 80 gig, and 2 controllers, what do I get out of this? :D

jk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.