DFW Mustang Forums banner

Only 5 Cowboys make Pro Bowl

892 views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Geor! 
#1 ·
Jason Witten
Jay Ratliff
DeMarcus Ware
Leonard Davis
André Gurode

Happy to see Jay Ratliff making his first, that guy never gives up on plays.
I thought Bradie James got robbed, he deserved to be selected over Jon Beason of Carolina.

How about Eli over Romo? I know Tony missed some time, but even missing those games, he still has better numbers than dumb-faced Eli.

Your comments...

#2 ·
lol at the "Only 5" comment. Most teams are lucky to get 3.

Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest. Get over it.

#5 ·
I am just glad TO didn't get in.

I guess he does have something else to be mad at Witten for now.

#6 ·
Don't hate because the Feelers only got three in, not that the three didn't deserve it, James Farrior, James Harrison, Troy Polamalu, those do deserve it. :)

#8 ·
BOOSTED32V said:
Don't hate because the Feelers only got three in, not that the three didn't deserve it, James Farrior, James Harrison, Troy Polamalu, those do deserve it. :)
Don't make me smack you around.

#11 ·
crmarin said:
Jason Witten
Jay Ratliff
DeMarcus Ware
Leonard Davis
André Gurode

Happy to see Jay Ratliff making his first, that guy never gives up on plays.
I thought Bradie James got robbed, he deserved to be selected over Jon Beason of Carolina.

How about Eli over Romo? I know Tony missed some time, but even missing those games, he still has better numbers than dumb-faced Eli.

Your comments...
Jon Benson has over 20 more tackles. Yes Bradie James is having a hell of a season but Benson is having a monster season as well. Eli is having a good season as well but doesn't have the melt downs late in the game so I think it is again the right choice.

#13 ·
Badass2000gt said:
But the outcome will be the same if they make the playoffs. They will choke.
Maybe, but right now one could argue that the Cowboys have the best defense in the league. This team has switched places with the Giants from last year. The Cowboys were fading at this time last year, and the Giants were picking it up.

#18 ·
LannyN9NE said:
But how many QBs in the NFC has he really outplayed? He serves the ball up on a silver platter at times and really I don't think that makes you elite.
I'm a big Romo fan, but with him out for the three games and that performance against the Steeler's (3 INT's, fumble), it may be best for his psyche that he wasn't picked this year.

#21 ·
Vertnut said:
I'm a big Romo fan, but with him out for the three games and that performance against the Steeler's (3 INT's, fumble), it may be best for his psyche that he wasn't picked this year.
Thought the Shitboys were excelling? Guess you forgot about that game until now, huh?

#23 ·
I have never seen a pro-bowl.

#26 ·
Geor! said:
Thought the Shitboys were excelling? Guess you forgot about that game until now, huh?
They are excelling. It took your Steeler's 5 turnovers and a "pick 6" to beat them at home!LOL! If the Steelers are the best the AFC has to offer, look for years of NFC dominance...again. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.