DFW Mustang Forums banner

According to this website your Heisman is...

559 views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  J&T's 82 
#1 ·
Colt McCoy
They are pretty accurate.. Congrats if he does win it this Saturday.
Crazy how we have 3 QBs from the Big 12 going.. could have been 4 if Boogers Daniels showed up in the important games.

http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/

#4 ·
unkoricky said:
Colt McCoy
They are pretty accurate.. Congrats if he does win it this Saturday.
Crazy how we have 3 QBs from the Big 12 going.. could have been 4 if Boogers Daniels showed up in the important games.

http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/
Everyone of you know's I'm a 'Horn's guy, but there are about four others that can make damn good argument's. Hell, 2 are from Tech (with Crabtree), and other than Tebow, all are Big 12 guys.

#9 ·
bcoop said:
:confused:

He's got a valid point.

The accouncers and media has been all over Colt's cock this year. Kinda like they were with VY. How'd that work out for them? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A National Championship wasn't too bad...and beat two Heisman winner's in the same backfield. National title>Heisman any day.

#15 ·
Vertnut said:
As a Heisman winner, he was touted a lot. Just proves there are a shit-ton of guys that don't cut it in the NFL...even the Heisman winners.
not to defend VY, because I never thought he was that good, but how many Heisman winners have been productive since the mid-90's?

I would say 1, maybe 2 since Eddie George. Hell, I would say only 3 since Barry Sanders.

Maybe the Heisman is perfect for Colt.

#16 ·
Big Studly said:
not to defend VY, because I never thought he was that good, but how many Heisman winners have been productive since the mid-90's?

I would say 1, maybe 2 since Eddie George
Not very many. Bush is "OK", I guess. I really thought VY would be converted to a wide receiver. Call me crazy, but with his speed and height, why not? What works for college QB's, doesn't always work in the NFL.

#17 ·
Seems like whoever wins the Heisman gets forgotten about or doesnt level much in the NFL.

Reggie Bush is a very good player in the NFL,not great but could be better though.
Jason White is probably waking up everyday with knee pains.
Matt Leinart is probably in Hollywood.
Troy Smith will be a backup for a while, could be a future starter.
Crouch was nothing but a system player
Ricky loves pot, was actually pretty good till he got high.
Ron Dayne is like a 3rd stringer now?
Charles Woodson was good.. now he's just old
Tim Tebow will create his own clothing line and not go to the NFL unless he decides to play TE.. JORTS :p

i know im missing a few..

#18 ·
unkoricky said:
Seems like whoever wins the Heisman gets forgotten about or doesnt level much in the NFL.

Reggie Bush is a very good player in the NFL,not great but could be better though.
Jason White is probably waking up everyday with knee pains.
Matt Leinart is probably in Hollywood.
Troy Smith will be a backup for a while, could be a future starter.
Crouch was nothing but a system player
Ricky loves pot, was actually pretty good till he got high.
Ron Dayne is like a 3rd stringer now?
Charles Woodson was good.. now he's just old
Tim Tebow will create his own clothing line and not go to the NFL unless he decides to play TE.. JORTS :p

i know im missing a few..
Then you have your Staubach's, Dorsett's, Marcus Allen, Barry Sanders, Earl Campbell, O'J., etc. You just never know.

#19 ·
bcoop said:
I'm talking about all the hype about the player. Vince Young can't even be called a 'has been'. He's a 'never was.'
Seriously? He's one of the top 5 greatest QBs to ever play college football. Do you disagree with that? I'm pretty sure we ARE talking about college football here so I don't see how VY was a "never was" in any respect.

Now if you're talking NFL, then that's a different story, but I'm pretty sure the Heisman doesn't go to the best NFL prospect. But none the less, I find it funny that you call VY a "never was" when he didn't even win the Heisman but did go on to start quite a few NFL games in his young career and win. If you want to talk Heisman winners that couldn't even make an NFL roster, let's talk Jason White.

#20 ·
Vertnut said:
Then you have your Staubach's, Dorsett's, Marcus Allen, Barry Sanders, Earl Campbell, O'J., etc. You just never know.
true.. just thinkin about the recent heisman winners

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.