DFW Mustang Forums banner

And Raider is still . . .

1K views 48 replies 18 participants last post by  stacy532 
#1 · (Edited)
[Crowd Chant] OHHH VERRR RAAAAIII TEDDD[/Crowd Chant]

You were losing at the half to the worst A&M team in 60 years???? LOL

You're going to come away from this game with a Win, but after last week and this week: There is no way in hell you're going get 4 wins in the next 4 weeks.

#4 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
So the resident moron is still trying to talk shit...What is the record against OU, UT, and TT the last 5 years? Seriously Maston you don't have a fucking leg to stand on for any argument with the aggies right now.
I see he's about as popular in this forum as he is in the political forum...and about as knowledgeable, too. ;)

#5 ·
Dumbass Nate said:
This message is hidden because NaSSty Nate is on your ignore list.

#6 ·
Vertnut said:
I see he's about as popular in this forum as he is in the political forum...and about as knowledgeable, too. ;)
And in the Sports Forum, you're still a racist bigot.

#10 ·
I just got back from the game.....we didn't win but I had a blast, thats all that counts in the end. went to last weeks game too and this week was a hell of a lot better game for the Ags. It was definintely a fun game to be at!

gig'em

#11 ·
Who Needs 8 said:

You're going to come away from this game with a Win, but after last week and this week: There is no way in hell you're going get 4 wins in the next 4 weeks.
Holy crap....Now I know who owns the gpamp alias.

#12 ·
bert89coupe said:
i'm sorry, i ment to say, Did he call Jerrod Johnson RADIO?
Can I call Colt McCoy "Crackah"?

#14 ·
Heisman Front Running Candidate will suffice, for now. How's MCGee these days?

Who Needs 8 said:
Can I call Colt McCoy "Crackah"?

#15 ·
Maston, you seriously know better than to make this comparison dont you? No matter how good/bad Aggie or Tech football has been for the past serveral years it has ALWAYS been a close game in Aggieland. This game was tied with the biggest margin of victory matched ONLY by the 2000 game dating all the way back to 1990 (I didn't want to search any further). If you still think you have a bases for this post....then I say...Moral victory +1

-Justin

#17 ·
Who Needs 8 said:

I thought they were ALL the worst teams :confused:

#19 ·
What a ridiculous post. My schedule was insane for a few months, so I took a few activities off. If you want to be a kind soul and pick up one of the dozen or so unnecessary calls I sit in each week....please, PLEASE feel free to step up to the plate. I'd be forever indebted.

I don't see that happening, HOWEVER........According to your West of the Wild Card line theory, I wait until the week BEFORE Texas played OU (a game in which few media egg-spurts gave Texas any kind of chance to win) to make an appearance? Really?

As a final nugget, Texas has been in the USA Today Top 10 since winning the Holiday Bowl in January. You were saying?

LannyN9NE said:
I just find it funny that you disappear when UT isn't ranked in the Top 10 then always magically appear when they rise.

#20 ·
Who Needs 8 said:

It wouldn't be football season without aggy moral victories. Everything is right in the world.

#22 ·
The top 10 box scores from this week tell the story:

(11) Missouri 0 3 14 14 31
(1) Texas 14 21 7 14 56

*Missouri, a team 400% better than A&M

Mississippi 3 0 7 10 20
(2) Alabama 7 17 0 0 24

*Mississippi, a team 400% better than A&M

Michigan 10 7 0 0 17
(3) Penn St. 7 7 12 20 46

*Michigan, a team 200% better than A&M

(16) Kansas 7 10 7 7 31
(4) Oklahoma 7 17 14 7 45

*Kansas, a team 400% better than A&M

#5 Florida on a bye. They didn't even play and will still be ranked higher than Tech

(6) USC 21 20 7 21 69
Washington St. 0 0 0 0 0

*Wash. St., A team equal to A&M and this is the score that the Tech-A&M should have been if Tech were as good as they're rated. But alas . . .

(7) Texas Tech 7 13 10 13 43
Texas A&M 10 13 0 2 25

Couldn't even beat the spread, for the second time in two weeks against bad unranked teams.

Baylor 6 0 0 0 6
(8) Oklahoma St. 7 21 6 0 34

*Baylor, a team 100% better than A&M

(9) BYU 0 0 7 0 7
TCU 14 9 9 0 32

Which is more overated or underated? I think we can all agree that a Mountain West team in the top 10 is overated.

(22) Vanderbilt 0 7 7 0 14
(10) Georgia 7 7 7 3 24

*Vanderbilt, a team 200% better than A&M

Moral of the story: Only BYU stuggled more than Tech of the top 10 teams and what were they?

#23 ·
Ok, so Tech maybe should be ranked #10 instead of #7 or whatever they are. Who cares? The next few weeks will show how good they are.

But if I were you, I'd be worried about Iowa St right now. If ya'll can't win this game, it might be 0-8 in Big 12 for the poor aggys. But hey, at least ya'll kept it within 3 TDs of Tech. Good things are to come!

#24 ·
Aggy is like The Borg. Aggy is singular, it is plural, it is all encompassing. There is no such thing as aggys.

:)

ZYouL8R said:
Ok, so Tech maybe should be ranked #10 instead of #7 or whatever they are. Who cares? The next few weeks will show how good they are.

But if I were you, I'd be worried about Iowa St right now. If ya'll can't win this game, it might be 0-8 in Big 12 for the poor aggys. But hey, at least ya'll kept it within 3 TDs of Tech. Good things are to come!

#25 ·
ZYouL8R said:
Ask raider what they should be ranked.

And for the record, by you saying that, do you mean they'll beat tu??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.