DFW Mustang Forums banner

Texas vs Texas Tech

5K views 429 replies 55 participants last post by  Big Studly 
#1 ·
Your thoughts?

Texas is favored by 6.5 I believe.

#7 ·
I found a little statistic that's interesting...Tech defense has given up 169 points, and they just played a #23 KSU.
UT has given up 157 points, including: Mizzoo, OSU, and OU, none of which has played Tech yet. :cool:

#14 ·
either Tech wins by a touchdown or UT wins by 17+

Tech Defense is horrible and UT should be able to pound the ball..

#21 ·
Vertnut said:
For which one? Tech and Leach are cocky as hell. :rolleyes: If UT isn't up for this, they deserve to get beat. I see the A&M game on T-Day as more of a trap.
For Texas. UT has played several big games in a row. Nobody really knows what Tech has...except a traditionally quesitonable defense and an explosive offense. Tech always plays tough in Lubbock. This is Tech's first real test, against the #1 team in the nation, at home, for a potentially a piece of the Big 12 South champ. Tech has more to prove. I can see this as a trap game for UT.

#22 ·
Texas wins and certainly beats the line. 52-35?

#24 ·
SVTNorthTexas said:
Have faith, buddy, have faith....and put your guns up..Wreck Em' Tech!! :D
I have faith, but I'm also a realist. Even if Tech shows up and plays really well, it's still going to be a tough/close game. If they don't show up, they're going to get slaughtered worse than they beat Kansas on Saturday and Harrell will throw a trademark hissy fit.

#25 ·
SVT Lurch said:
I have faith, but I'm also a realist. Even if Tech shows up and plays really well, it's still going to be a tough/close game. If they don't show up, they're going to get slaughtered worse than they beat Kansas on Saturday and Harrell will throw a trademark hissy fit.
cause he's a little bitch. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.