DFW Mustang Forums banner

TCU is beating some morman ass

477 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  bjtheman1 
#1 ·
Looks like they may have a decent size jump in the ranks come monday.

#5 ·
Good. This helps OUs SoS, which invariably helps much of the Big12 South's SoS.

#7 ·
That was a great game to watch, however the environment in Fort Worth looked more like a High School game than College.

I think it may have been because the TCU band was playing the exact same song list that I used to play in Middle School and High School. Even Gary Patterson looked like some over the top High School coach storming up and down the sidelines.

But that was a great win for the little TCU Horney Frogs.

#12 ·
Who Needs 8 said:
That was a great game to watch, however the environment in Fort Worth looked more like a High School game than College.

I think it may have been because the TCU band was playing the exact same song list that I used to play in Middle School and High School. Even Gary Patterson looked like some over the top High School coach storming up and down the sidelines.

But that was a great win for the little TCU Horney Frogs.
For a lil ole nothing school they sure have done pretty well vs the Big 12 this decade ;)

#13 ·
SlowLX said:
For a lil ole nothing school they sure have done pretty well vs the Big 12 this decade ;)
After a little digging, it seems that since 2000, TCU has played only 5 Big 12 opponents, and they are 2-3 against the Big 12. :cool: They beat OU once in '05, and Tech once in '06 in close games. The three losses were massacre's... :cool:

#14 ·
Vertnut said:
After a little digging, it seems that since 2000, TCU has played only 5 Big 12 opponents, and they are 2-3 against the Big 12. :cool: They beat OU once in '05, and Tech once in '06 in close games. The three losses were massacre's... :cool:
If you watched the games kind of not really. TCU ran with UT for 90% of the game. When TCU plays like they're capable of, they'd easily be one of the top6 in the big 12.

#15 ·
Vertnut said:
Besides how many teams keep tech without a td?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.