DFW Mustang Forums banner

Looking for a good gym membership??

2K views 54 replies 15 participants last post by  cobrajet69 
#1 ·
Womacks personal training gym and rehab in keller has awesome specials right now. Try ZERO down and $35 a month, there are also great specials for corporate accounts. They offer FREE group exercise classes, and FREE child care, also have great deals on tanning... if anyone is interested check them out .

WOMACKS PERSONAL TRAINING GYM
1185 SOUTH MAIN STREET/ HWY 377, IN KELLER
(817)337-8888

#9 ·
blkbullitt said:
well if you like trainers who are not even certified, and have no idea about rehab i guess it is a good place.. not to mention they dont have half the stuff as womacks

Why would you ever need a trainer? I like it because it is cheep, its 5 mins down the road from my house and it has enough weights to get through all my work outs with little or no wait. What kind of stuff do you need that is not at LA Fitness. The DBs go upto 125lbs. The only thing they dont have I would like is a barbell millitary press. The closeset they have is a squat rack that you can rig up to do it. Im going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that your so big and strong LA Fitness doesnt have enough weight to satisfy your needs. :rolleyes:

#10 ·
Jimi Gs Big Brother said:
Why would you ever need a trainer? I like it because it is cheep, its 5 mins down the road from my house and it has enough weights to get through all my work outs with little or no wait. What kind of stuff do you need that is not at LA Fitness. The DBs go upto 125lbs. The only thing they dont have I would like is a barbell millitary press. The closeset they have is a squat rack that you can rig up to do it. Im going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that your so big and strong LA Fitness doesnt have enough weight to satisfy your needs. :rolleyes:
I think there's a few on here that go over the 125lb mark when using dumbells on presses.

#21 ·
ruffdaddy said:
Why would you stick to barbell for most of your benching needs? This statement here almost discredits your claim that you just throw up 125s on your last set of shoulder press.

I find I get better results from bar bell. I do mix it up to shock my muscles. As far as discredits I invite anybody to come work out with me. I put up what I say. Come down to La Fitness any day Monday through Friday between 6:15 and 7:30-45ish and you will see me, my training partner, wife an his wife.

#22 ·
Longer then you little man. :rolleyes: I have seen your pictures on my space and it seems that you might want to stop down at la fitness so I can help you put some muscle on. :D Like I said any time you want to go out and play I will score better then you. Hell, ill even let you use some more up to date clubs. :rolleyes:
Haha you look up dudes on MySpace. Why did you delete the other thread? Was it because we outed you for your use of steroids? I'd rather be thin, thanks.

#23 ·
I find I get better results from bar bell. I do mix it up to shock my muscles. As far as discredits I invite anybody to come work out with me. I put up what I say. Come down to La Fitness any day Monday through Friday between 6:15 and 7:30-45ish and you will see me, my training partner, wife an his wife.

I workout around that time. Im at the one in Mckinney though. Which one are you at again?

#24 ·
I can do that and cheaper all day long at any Gold's gym in the area. Also have 3 other gyms in the metroplex that can match that same price, and beat it.

All my trainers are certified too. LMFAO!

Hell, you can beat that price at ANY gym in the area...well, except Lifetime.

#25 ·
RyanB said:
Haha you look up dudes on MySpace. Why did you delete the other thread? Was it because we outed you for your use of steroids? I'd rather be thin, thanks.

No. Im a big steroid avdicate (spelling?) What you would " rather " be does not matter, even if you took, you will always be small. I happened to look at your profile and your god damn home page is your Myspace you mental giant. :rolleyes:

#26 ·
LA Fitness doesnt have a Smith machine rack?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.