DFW Mustang Forums banner

Greatest Movie Lines/Quotes?

2K views 115 replies 58 participants last post by  idrivea4banger 
#1 ·
Evar? All of them. There's not going to be one that's greatest, so just post up what you've got (movie and actor/character that said it would be nice, too).

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."
"Now remember, when things look bad, looks like you're not gonna make it, then you've gotta get mean - I mean plum mad dog mean. Because if you lose your head and give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." - Clint Eastwood as Josey Wales, The Outlaw Josey Wales

#54 ·
Heartbreak Ridge:

Highway: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.
Jail Binger: Ain't gonna be so smart with your balls stuffed in your mouth, jarhead!
Highway: [hands cigar to the young man] Hang on to this, boy. I think war's just been declared.

Reese: You're going to pay full price Rummy! I don't give no serviceman's discount!
Highway: That's too bad. Your old lady does.

Highway: I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls where checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine " No more shore time ". We responed in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the speices. War is hell, boy. That's a fact!

#56 ·
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
Heartbreak Ridge:

Highway: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.
Jail Binger: Ain't gonna be so smart with your balls stuffed in your mouth, jarhead!
Highway: [hands cigar to the young man] Hang on to this, boy. I think war's just been declared.

Reese: You're going to pay full price Rummy! I don't give no serviceman's discount!
Highway: That's too bad. Your old lady does.

Highway: I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls where checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine " No more shore time ". We responed in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the speices. War is hell, boy. That's a fact!

It's a cluster fuck, sir.

- Highway

#60 ·
"t-bird won't be joining us, due to a slight case of death."

"your best? losers always wine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

"with those things running around out there? you can count me out"...."yeah, good idea bishop should go"....bill paxon had a ton of them in aliens

#65 ·
more like a short dialogue...

Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.
Thorny: Yeah, his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: Which wouldn't make them shenanigans, at all, really.
Mac: (Irish voice) Evil shenanigans!
O'Hagen: I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy that says 'shenanigans!'
Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac, Foster and Thorny: Oh, no! (Laughing) (Mac hands O'Hagen his gun.)
Farva: You're talking about Shenanigans, right?

#66 ·
the whole bullet tooth tony speech in snatch "......that fact that your guns say replica on them and mine says desert eagle .50......."

#68 ·
mightyp said:
the whole bullet tooth tony speech in snatch "......that fact that your guns say replica on them and mine says desert eagle .50......."

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****** balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

#70 ·
cryptic5.0 said:

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****** balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!
yeah, that one. I was too lazy too type all that :D .......thanks.

#71 ·
Nice! I've never seen that movie, but I need to, apparently.

have you ever seen "lock, stock and two smoking barrels? Same director, Alot of the same actors, characters. It came out before snatch. Both are very good.

#76 ·
Seriously, how has: "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit." been left out? :(
Apparently nobody has googled it since none of the top ten have been mentioned. I'll let you guys figure out the person/movie the quotes came from.

1. "I'll be back."
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
3. "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)"
4. "Hasta la vista, baby."
5. "(But you don't understand, Osgood. Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect!"
6. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
7. "Goodbye, Mr. Bond."
8. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
10. "Fuh-get about it!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.