DFW Mustang Forums banner

Greatest Movie Lines/Quotes?

2K views 115 replies 58 participants last post by  idrivea4banger 
#1 ·
Evar? All of them. There's not going to be one that's greatest, so just post up what you've got (movie and actor/character that said it would be nice, too).

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."
"Now remember, when things look bad, looks like you're not gonna make it, then you've gotta get mean - I mean plum mad dog mean. Because if you lose your head and give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." - Clint Eastwood as Josey Wales, The Outlaw Josey Wales

#40 ·
Bet twenty thousand!!! oh, now it's all quiet and shit. Just a second ago it sounded like a pool hall in this motherfucker.

-Pool Hall Junkies.

It's like a bad dream, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

-Color of money.

#42 ·
It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball, laces out, like he was supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
ACE VENTURA

Aguado
: Homicide, Ventura. Now how ya gonna solve that one?
Ace Ventura: Good question, Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's DICK and became insanely jealous. Then I'd lose 30 pounds... PORKIN' his wife.

#44 ·
"hello, my name is Inigo Mantoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

excuse the spelling of his name, didn't feel like looking it up.

that whole movie is full of memorable quotes.

"NEVER trust a Sicilian, when death is on the line!"

#46 ·
2001 GT said:
That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, and they stay the same age.
"I hope you got yer wood screws in cuz im gonna blow ur doors completely off"

#47 ·
Wooderson: Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.