DFW Mustang Forums banner

Greatest Movie Lines/Quotes?

2K views 115 replies 58 participants last post by  idrivea4banger 
#1 ·
Evar? All of them. There's not going to be one that's greatest, so just post up what you've got (movie and actor/character that said it would be nice, too).

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."
"Now remember, when things look bad, looks like you're not gonna make it, then you've gotta get mean - I mean plum mad dog mean. Because if you lose your head and give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." - Clint Eastwood as Josey Wales, The Outlaw Josey Wales

#3 ·
"What is that girl, a freshmen? She reads at a sophmore level" Van Wilder

"Son, your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash!!!" Top Gun

"When defeat comes I won't care, because I'll be too busy looking good. " Enter the Dragon

"Get busy lvin' or get busy dyin' Damn Straight! " Shawshank Redemption

#5 ·
Ya know, my daddy used to say every man's got a devil. And you can't rest 'til you find him... but if it's any consolation to you, you have put a smile on my face.

Top Dollar, "The Crow"

#6 ·
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness

the 13th warrior

#8 ·
Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

#9 ·
yipee ki ya mother fucker.....................die hard 1 2 and 3.............excuse the spelling

#12 ·
"well, yeah i did, but i spent most of my time occupying various, um, administration buildings, smoking a lot of thai stick, breaking into the R.O.T.C...."

The Dude (Jeff Bridges) in The Big Lebowski

#14 ·
From pulp fiction.

1. Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage? No. 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead ******* ain't my fucking business, that's why!

2. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing. Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

#15 ·
Sorry, one more.

You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE." I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about. In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherfucker should be on brain detail. We're tradin'. I'm washin' windows and you're pickin' up this ******'s skull.

#22 ·
That_Is_My_El_Camino said:
Evar? All of them. There's not going to be one that's greatest, so just post up what you've got (movie and actor/character that said it would be nice, too).

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."
"Now remember, when things look bad, looks like you're not gonna make it, then you've gotta get mean - I mean plum mad dog mean. Because if you lose your head and give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." - Clint Eastwood as Josey Wales, The Outlaw Josey Wales
my favorite quote of all time is actually the one in your "location". I could watch that move all day every day.

#24 ·
"That's a great plan, Walter. That's fuckin' ingenious, if I understand it correctly. It's a Swiss fuckin' watch. "

#26 ·
"He must be a king." "How can you tell?" "Cause he hasn't got shit all over him"

"English Pig dog, I fart in your general direction"

"Run Away, Run Away!!"

Man I could keep going and going from start to finish Montey Python & The Holy Grail is one of the funniest movies ever!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.